View Full Version : Birth of the Federation Battles

CornMaster
Dec 08, 2001, 12:26 AM
I'm playing Birth of the Federation and I've betrayed 120 turns of friendship with the Federation (I'm the Romulans) As we are 1 and 2 in the Galaxy, these battles should be interesting.

I lead in Military, but they lead in star systems and population.

I've also lost a major source of income.

Anyway....here is the first attack.

Contains several .jpg images of the battle, and galaxy map.

The battle consisted of 7 Uprated Enterprise - D's, and 2 Non-Combat Troop Transports on the Federation Side.

I had 4 D'Deridex Warbirds, 4 R'Tan Strike Cruiser II, and a combination of Destroyers II's and Scouts II's, totalling another 6 ships. Of course...my ships were cloaked. ;) So the advantage was mine.

There should be more great attacks near my southern colonies.

CornMaster
Dec 08, 2001, 01:23 AM
Three Federation Nebula Class Strike Cruisers dared to attack a strong hold of mine....and felt the pain of defeat.

15 Cloaked Starships suprised the Federation ships which planned to wipe out my starbase.

Anyway...very easy victory for me...

CornMaster
Dec 08, 2001, 01:47 AM
Last battle for the night. Another 6 ships attacked the same sector...and felt the same pain of defeat.

The Cardassians and Klingons signed an Alliance. Hopefully this isn't against me!

I've been able to disrupt support for the Federation on Zakdorn, and managed the blame the disruptions on the Ferengi. :satan:

I just really hope my good terms with Cardassians and Klingons don't fall apart....I have 2 small colonies between both of them.

CornMaster
Dec 08, 2001, 01:50 AM
You should all reconigize this picture. ;)

It's a powergraph of the Star Empires.

akadyer
Dec 08, 2001, 01:51 AM
i have played that game nearly as much as civ 2 and have found that the combat systems is based on who can fire the first round and the most torpedos, this makes the cloak the best tool in the game

Dell19
Dec 08, 2001, 06:13 AM
I liked this ghame but I haven't played for awhile. Once when I was the Federation I just built of a huge fleet of around 150+ ships and since the Cardassianbs were the only race left and they had only 3 planets it was abit one sided. I remember that I wiped out several of their planets in one turn...:D

Pggar
Jan 01, 2002, 01:26 PM
How can I get this game?
It was never released here!
This is so frustrating. :mad: