View Full Version : Best Laptop for Civ4

romeriolopez
Oct 27, 2005, 08:49 AM
Hi,

I'm travelling around Europe at the moment and don't have access to my normal computer. I therefore need to buy a laptop for the sole purpose of playing civ4 :-D

I want to find the smallest form laptop (smallest screen, lightest, etc) that I can get that will still play Civ4.

So far i'm looking at a Sony Vaio S3 HP. Its a 13.3" screen, and is running a 128mb Geforce Go 6200.

I am prepared to look at larger ones if they will make the gameplay better :-).

Any suggestions on what model to get, or what laptop video card would be best suited the the task would be greatly appreciated. I'm missing valuable Civ4 time!!!

Cheers,

Romerio

bugmenot17
Oct 27, 2005, 09:13 AM
Hi,

I'm travelling around Europe at the moment and don't have access to my normal computer. I therefore need to buy a laptop for the sole purpose of playing civ4 :-D
Hey, buddy. Could you throw some money my way, so I could upgrade my home PC and play Civ4? Thanks.

romeriolopez
Oct 27, 2005, 10:00 AM
Hey, buddy. Could you throw some money my way, so I could upgrade my home PC and play Civ4? Thanks.

Sure, np. I've also found an Asus lappy that looks the goods too. http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/ASUS-W3V-H007P-W3V-H007P-/version.asp

Any further recommendations?

bugmenot17
Oct 27, 2005, 10:07 AM
Any further recommendations?
You seem to be doing pretty well on your own.