View Full Version : Game Speed - Official Game Poll for Piffle

Tubby Rower
Feb 15, 2006, 06:36 AM
Official Game Poll

Instructions: Anyone can and should start a thread in their team forum with this discussion so they can discuss among themselves. Please discuss what game speed you want the MTDG to run on:
Quick
Normal
Epic
Marathon
Please discuss the pros/cons of each speed, and then decide which game speed will work best for the Civ4 MTDG. This discussion will end no sooner than Sunday (2/19). At that time, if your team has decided on a UN representative, they can come to this thread and cast their vote for their team - just write "Team X votes for Y". Majority wins.

Furiey
Feb 15, 2006, 12:13 PM
I've only played normal so far, so can't really comment on the difference the other speeds would make.

IroquoisPlisken
Feb 15, 2006, 01:27 PM
Same here, only played Normal, but I like the length of it.

Kickbooti
Feb 15, 2006, 01:49 PM
Normal is all I know. The unfamiliar is strange and frightening to me...

Whomp
Feb 15, 2006, 02:28 PM
Tubs and I have played "quick" in Pitboss games and builds simply happen faster. I think this should be normal though but I'm not qualified to say really either.

Tubby Rower
Feb 15, 2006, 03:15 PM
I think that everyone is used to normal.. So I think that is the way I will go. Although if you want action a lot quicker pick Quick... I dare anyone to vote marathon. You shall be flogged with a wad of hair.