View Full Version : Atlantis-3-18-06

Roman Legion
Mar 18, 2006, 09:39 AM
This unit was finished a few day's ago, I had upload problem's, and I have to Give A HECK of A LOT of CREDIT, and thanks to Hikaro, For his animation help, And uploading help, Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoys this unit.

DOWNLOAD (http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads11/Atlantis.zip)

Preview's are Here. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=163018)

If anyone can find some better sound's, Please post them here, I will be VERY GLAD to have them.

Heretic_Cata
Mar 18, 2006, 10:17 AM
Wow :goodjob: this is great - this will definetely go in my 3rd mod.
I really like the death animation.:)

But could you post a preview of the atack animation - i can't view it. :(

Roman Legion
Mar 18, 2006, 10:18 AM
Acually There already is one.

found it, Click Here. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=163043&page=2)

odintheking
Mar 18, 2006, 11:47 AM
Very original, :D

Roman Legion
Mar 18, 2006, 02:00 PM
Thank's, and This unit is my best unit ever.

oh yeah, and I almost forgot, to say, Comment's are very welcome.

Mithadan
Mar 18, 2006, 05:03 PM
Hey RL, I remembered your signature and the question came to me: is this a historical unit? ;) :p

Roman Legion
Mar 18, 2006, 05:30 PM
No, But I make an exception for scifi.

Bluemofia
Mar 18, 2006, 05:35 PM
I've noticed that the attack animations are all facing the same direction.

Is this intended?

Roman Legion
Mar 18, 2006, 05:37 PM
yes, because the drones fly up and.... Target eliminate as in orbit of the planet.

MarineCorps
Mar 18, 2006, 06:02 PM
Nice unit. I love stargate so this is a nice addition. :D Now if only someone would make a Bc-304. :mischief:

Mithadan
Mar 18, 2006, 07:54 PM
no, but I make an exception for scifi.Ah, I see, there's a distinction between sci-fi and fantasy. Naturally!

Roman Legion
Mar 19, 2006, 03:25 PM
yep, and scifi kick's some serious butt, and Thank's MarineCorps, Im a Stargate fanatic, Stargate vs Star wars, or vs Star trek, I wonder whom would win, I say Stargate.

Yeah, I want that too MC, but that's too far out of my reach in unit making.
Click Here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daedalus-class_battlecruiser)

MarineCorps
Mar 19, 2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I want that too MC, but that's too far out of my reach in unit making.
Click Here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daedalus-class_battlecruiser)

Do not fret.:D I have already requested to another unit maker to make one. He told me he would consider it. I hope he agrees.

SPQR87
Mar 19, 2006, 05:38 PM
Good Job on your Atlantis Unit,Roman Legion.:D

Roman Legion
Mar 20, 2006, 05:00 PM
hey MC, if you give me a default animation, Ill make the unit. is it a deal? just make a default animation,ok.

Mithadan
Mar 20, 2006, 08:10 PM
yep, and scifi kick's alot of ass, and Thank's MarineCorps, Im a Stargate fanatic, Stargate vs Star wars, or vs Star trek, I wonder whom would win, I say Stargate.Hmm, I think I'm a convert to the "new" Battlestar Gallactica, what with the use of projectile weapons & nukes (no lasers) and pretty cool space-flight physics (like retro-rockets etc.).

I loved the Stargate movie, but never really got into the series.

Roman Legion
Mar 21, 2006, 02:25 PM
<snip - spam>

Can Someone find some sound's for Atlantis? I really need them.

Hey, has anyone found any sound's yet? I would reall like some sound's please.

Hey, anyone have sound's??please respond.

Stop bumping the thread. If someone wants to reply, they will. Warned for language (evading the autocensor, too).

Chieftess
Mar 28, 2006, 05:07 AM
Roman_Legion warned for spam. Also, use the edit button instead of posting after you just made a post.

Roman Legion
Mar 28, 2006, 05:03 PM
as much as I like to eat spam, I dont belive I spammed anything, and I dont have any idea what I did wrong. I read the rules, it fails to mention anything about bumping. and what did you mean by "Warned for language (evading the autocensor, too)." and what is an autocensor? and how did I evade it? and what language?

Turner
Mar 28, 2006, 08:32 PM
Did you read the part about not publicly discussing moderator actions?

3 day ban

Roman Legion
Apr 01, 2006, 03:17 PM
well, now that im back, it's time I bump this.

Turner
Apr 01, 2006, 10:41 PM
Roman Legion - Warned. Don't needlessly bump threads.

Hikaro Takayama
Apr 02, 2006, 07:30 AM
Hey, RL: Chill, man, I'm going to make the sounds for you.... Just give me a couple of days.

Roman Legion
Apr 02, 2006, 01:09 PM
ok, I was just making sure this thread wouldnt hit page 2, and be easier to find, for when you get the sounds.

Bluemofia
Apr 02, 2006, 01:34 PM
ok, I was just making sure this thread wouldnt hit page 2, and be easier to find, for when you get the sounds.
Well, anyone who posts here/subscribes can find it on their user CP.

Turner
Apr 02, 2006, 01:43 PM
Indeed. Bumping a thread to beg people to help you is not the way to get help on this forum.

Roman Legion
Apr 02, 2006, 03:31 PM
never mind turner Hikaro, is getting me the sounds in a few days.

SG-17
Oct 16, 2006, 05:29 PM
awsome! i wonder could i use the graphic as a city for a civ?

Goldflash
Oct 16, 2006, 08:09 PM
Don't Bump Dead Threads.

Turner
Oct 16, 2006, 08:17 PM
Since he's asking if he can incorporate it into his mod, I don't see this as an unnecessary bump.

Spacer One
Oct 17, 2006, 07:15 AM
SG-17...you can, but in order to, you will need to "blank out" one of the city sets...in other words, make it a blank pink box...then you set the "City" unit to be immobile, and place it where you want the city...

Unless you mean making it a normal city...for that you'd have to ask RL to do it...or if he doesnt mind, I could try pulling it from a frame of the unit storyboard...but then ALL the cities for the culture group would look like Atlantis(as I have no desire to make an "Atlantis" type city set that grows with city size)

@Goldflash...if you are gonna "scold" the guy, at least help him out first...he made a legitimate request

Roman Legion
Oct 18, 2006, 02:20 PM
sure you can use it, I dont mind, here Ill make it for you, and put it in the Graphics directory.