View Full Version : Dirt

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 08:56 PM
Howdy all. I've taken a hiatus from these threads cause they tend to get me in trouble with the mods. Now that I'm casually back, and reading in a relaxed manner, it seems that this game is mired in legalistic arguments. Since I'm a DA, that don't seem much fun. Polls here, polls there, arguments over a turn of phrase. Other than Tubs as governor of BW, I don't really care who does what in which position to whom (unless you have pictures) Someone, I "forget" whom, suggested that the idiots have been too quiet. Big mistake. This is the OT tabloid of the demogame. anything that doesn't belong anywhere else belongs here. No blithering about the constitution or code of laws is welcome. This is where you come to rant. No using names unless they are tubs or whomp. Don't care what u rant about. just no f bombs and no naming names. if you think this is a stupid thread start a poll. If you win, you can have tubby's second born in compensation.

donsig
Mar 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
it seems that this game is mired in legalistic arguments. Since I'm a DA, that don't seem much fun. Polls here, polls there, arguments over a turn of phrase. Other than Tubs as governor of BW, I don't really care who does what in which position to whom (unless you have pictures)

I don't really care what governors do. So you know what? I don't read their threads. If it doesn't interest me or seem to be much fun then I don't bother reading the stuff. But I don't go around ranting and raving that the game is mired in all this gubernatorial stuff. I ignore it. If you can't stand the legal stuff stay out of the courtroom.

robboo
Mar 27, 2006, 09:13 PM
And dont forget if you can't( or don't) get your way...take a poll.

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 09:17 PM
If you can't stand the legal stuff stay out of the courtroom.
i did.

i started a tabloid to spread spurious innuendo about old guys in the courts

sue me

Whomp
Mar 27, 2006, 09:22 PM
I don't really care what governors do.
That is music to my ears! The less "attorney types" the better.

Donovan Zoi
Mar 27, 2006, 09:26 PM
Here's my two cents. You posted this in the wrong forum. :nono:

Just kiddin....... This looks like it could be a fun read.

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 09:27 PM
@ d - my apologies. I forgot article whatever subsection whatever bans rants.

@ mods, as u know, I'm a DA. please move this to the correct forum per DZ.

Donovan Zoi
Mar 27, 2006, 09:29 PM
@ d - my apologies. I forgot article whatever subsection whatever bans rants.

Then it would appear that you are almost qualified to be Chief Justice! :snowlaugh:

EDIT: Is that a scary smiley or what? :scared:

Whomp
Mar 27, 2006, 09:37 PM
Then it would appear that you are almost qualified to be Chief Justice! :snowlaugh:

EDIT: Is that a scary smiley or what? :scared:
:yup: The snowlaugh is like a clown. All clowns are scary. AK is like a clown...he scares me and if he and Dinsog were both in the judiciary...clownlike.

GeorgeOP
Mar 27, 2006, 09:38 PM
I can't name names, but I don't like when people's sigs are outdated. As far as I know, Robboo ran uncontested for SoW, and there is a cage match going on right now. ;)

Just trying to liven things up. I don't want anyone to take offence to the post.

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 09:40 PM
Censored.... Do not look

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 09:42 PM
Just trying to liven things up. I don't want anyone to take offence to the post.

george me too. well, maybe one person... but not u george. and DZ, the snowperson is sweet

Donovan Zoi
Mar 27, 2006, 09:43 PM
I can't name names, but I don't like when people's sigs are outdated. As far as I know, Robboo ran uncontested for SoW, and there is a cage match going on right now. ;)

'Bout time someone brought that up! For the record, the Cage Match is still alive, but I am no longer Judge Advocate. So we're.....even? :hmm:

robboo
Mar 27, 2006, 09:46 PM
I am SoW..there is no more runoff....power trip or forgot to edit...you be the judge. Dang it too many lawyers or judges.

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 09:55 PM
edited while almost sober. consider this formal apology to swiss.

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:05 PM
Mine wasted meant to be spam. It was a deep insightful no name looke into the current Vet-N00b contraversy from a really messed up hippies point of view. I would never spam you. I thought thats what this tabloid was for AK. :(

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 10:13 PM
@ swiss, go away. deleted per advice of smart peeps

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:15 PM
I will comply. I bid thee ado and recind my article:(

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 10:24 PM
@ SE, thank you.

@ Strider, you wanna know why this game doesn't draw more people? see above

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:27 PM
Wait, like above above above like my article, above above, like your nasty comments, or above, where i recinded my article and left?

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 10:33 PM
Swiss, like where I got p.o'd and flamed you and you rescinded and see above. :lol: Sorry I got so touchy. I started the thread to stir things up. Seems I'm on the right track. this is to be the gossip thread for the DG. I shouldn't drink and civ. Shall we make up and cause a scandal that I can report?

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:38 PM
Lets do that AK:D

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 10:42 PM
Swiss is it true that you're pregnant with <female civver of childbearing age's child>?

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:47 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny that i am carring the anti-christ in my male womb.

Admiral Kutzov
Mar 27, 2006, 10:49 PM
glad we've made up. no way in hell I'm kissing you. :lol:

Swissempire
Mar 27, 2006, 10:56 PM
*Gives secret hand signals to an elf that looks like rambo, who does a flip and hangs some mistletoe* Like the abyss you won't

BCLG100
Mar 28, 2006, 02:18 PM
With the elections soon to draw to a close everyone is welcome at the Rebel Pub II grand victory party, where those who were victorious can parade their might and those who were not so can wish for a better go next time. join us
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=163825
serving everything from beer to crisps.

GeorgeOP
Mar 31, 2006, 03:07 PM
Here's some dirt about that no good MoI.

C3DGV he was Citizen #199 (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2493789&postcount=199).

cIVDGI he was Citizen #199 (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=3498550&postcount=199).

I went through all of the DG threads, and these were the only two he played. How did he end up getting the same citizen number both times? I think there is some funny things about him.

BCLG100
Apr 03, 2006, 05:54 PM
pssst george not such a good idea to be giving people ammo on you :p :D