View Full Version : Term 5 Nominations - Secretary of State

ravensfire
Apr 24, 2006, 09:33 AM
Nominations for the Office of Secretary of State

Duties of the Secretary of State:
Control foreign policy
Accept cities
All powers assigned to the Triumverate

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

BCLG100
Apr 24, 2006, 03:49 PM
I nominate robboo, he said he wanted a change so i figured maybe this.

robboo
Apr 24, 2006, 09:16 PM
I decline. busy month...maybe later.:)

StrategyDoRk
Apr 27, 2006, 08:44 PM
IF no one else is nominated and accepts *sigh* I will nominate myself, and accept my nomination. So please, someone with more experence take this job ;)

ravensfire
Apr 27, 2006, 09:25 PM
IF no one else is nominated and accepts *sigh* I will nominate myself, and accept my nomination. So please, someone with more experence take this job ;)

I hate to be a stickler about this, but ...

You can only run for one election, and you did not decline your previously accepted nomination for Toot Uncommon. I'm going to have you and GlobalOppressor in an election for that position. If you get defeated, you can apply for this office.

Sorry,
-- Ravensfire, Censor

ravensfire
Apr 27, 2006, 09:35 PM
Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

StrategyDoRk
Apr 27, 2006, 10:06 PM
I hate to be a stickler about this, but ...

You can only run for one election, and you did not decline your previously accepted nomination for Toot Uncommon. I'm going to have you and GlobalOppressor in an election for that position. If you get defeated, you can apply for this office.

Sorry,
-- Ravensfire, Censor

I know this thats why I put IF, I thought we still had a day...