View Full Version : Problem with saved game from GOTM

janiexo
May 11, 2006, 06:00 AM
Hi, I just downloaded the new gotm for civ iv and when I try to load it up I get an error message saying needed version 102 had 103... (sorry I can't remember what it said exactly).
Anyway, I did find this in my game folder:
[May 11, 2006 - 12:56:42] Messages while processing 'Resource/Themes/Civ4.thm'

Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:401, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size3_Italic' not found
Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:402, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size3_BoldItalic' not found
Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Common.thm', Ln:408, Col:13) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size1_Bold' not found
Error : Decl - ('Civ4Theme_Window.thm', Ln:3048, Col:9) Assignment source propertyId 'SF_CtrlTheme_Civ4_Control_Font_Size1_Bold' not found

The only other problem I've had was with the movies which I turned off. Anyone have any suggestions to make the save game load? Thanks you,
Jane

Velvet-Glove
May 12, 2006, 06:24 AM
I don't know what version 102 refers to, all I can tell you is that GoTM06 (the current game) requires the latest Civ upgrade patch (v.1.61) which came out just a few weeks ago.

If you already have this version of the game then I suggest you try posting your query in the GoTM forum with a more accurate description of the error message - one of the mods there may be able to help you.

HTH.

janiexo
May 12, 2006, 07:18 AM
thank you, I thought I had the patch, but I wasn't aware another one came out a few weeks ago. I must have been in wonderland to miss it.
Thanks!:blush:

Velvet-Glove
May 12, 2006, 06:16 PM
You're welcome. Enjoy the game when you get patched! :D

janiexo
May 13, 2006, 06:41 AM
I just played it and got by rear end kicked, o well, I suppose I shall practice some more until the new GOTM is released :crazyeye:

Velvet-Glove
May 13, 2006, 05:11 PM
Heh, if it's any consolation I got my butt kicked too, it was surprisingly hard for a Noble game. Don't think I'll be submitting this one. :shake: The next one will probably be a higher difficulty so get practising!

janiexo
May 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
I'm glad you got it working, but please don't post spoiler information outside the spoiler threads.