View Full Version : Renaming Ning-Hsia - Preliminary Poll

Sigma
May 26, 2006, 03:29 PM
It's time to rename our captured cities. The current name of each city was automatically nominated, and is listed as the first option.
This poll will select the name for Ning-Hsia.

Poll Question: What should we name Ning-Hsia?

Options:

Ning-Hsia
Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG
Kung Pow
Basillica
Seven Cabals
Abstain

Procedure: This is the first round of voting for a name. An option must receive at least 33% of the vote to be declared the winner of the poll. If no option receives 33% of the vote, a second poll will be held with only the top three vote-getters from this poll, guaranteeing that at least one option will receive the required 33%. You may only vote for one option in each round of voting. Note: If a second round is necessary, the current name of the city must be included in the three options.

Please note that this poll will close in 3 days from the time of this poting.

Oldbus
May 26, 2006, 03:43 PM
As current Cartographer, please can I request that folks don't vote for Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG :lol:

Swissempire
May 26, 2006, 03:56 PM
Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG , because its from MONTY PYTHON!

GeorgeOP
May 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry, I was thinking of the city of Ni for short, and Monty Python jumped into my brain. Maybe we could just say EEEEP?

robboo
May 27, 2006, 06:40 AM
I am as warped as the others....Sorry Oldbus :)

Sigma
May 29, 2006, 05:09 PM
This poll has closed.

Both Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG and Basillica have received over the required 33%, but since the vote ended in a tie, a tiebreaker poll will be posted.

You can find it here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172722