Mar 02, 2002, 04:43 AM
This scenario is a work in progress.
I hope you can send some comments
in the civfanatics forum and tell me
what you think and what is needed to
make it better.
Mar 02, 2002, 05:02 AM
What's the scenario about?
Mar 02, 2002, 05:25 AM
It is a war on an fictional Island betven the US and Russia.
This scenario is a work in progress and most the story is still
in my head.
It started with the fall of the islands goverment.
(i have no name fore the Island jet)
Russia and the US sent soliders to the island to restor
order and then install a new goverment.
The Island is of great strategi importans
and both the US and Russia whas reddy to every thing
in ther power to get control...
This is my first scenario and it is nothing advanced
like The Second Front or The Red Front.
But test it.(it can be good even if it is simpel)
Mar 02, 2002, 07:40 AM
Gerry, what is that screwy attachment?
I can't get it to do anything...
Mar 02, 2002, 07:53 AM
You are to start the Island scenario.
(not the turn1 scenario)
If you did i dont know wath is wrong.
(no problem when i tested it on my frends computer
Mar 02, 2002, 01:13 PM
hmm... not bad for a first scen/work in progress thing
using the Bomber as a "nuke" unit is an interesting idea
some constructive criticism then:
1. I'd like to see specific hardware unit names like "T-802 rather than "Rus tank" or "F-15" rather than "U.S. figter" etc. and perhaps more than type of tanks/ troops etc. avalible to each side.
2. Playing as the U.S. my fighters couldn't attack ememy planes (should be fairly easy to fix)
3. I only played the firt few turns but are the navive trube (siux) actulaly going to do anything much?
4. I think the U.S. infantly is a bit powerful with 8 attack I found them adequate for taking out most citys ect. without trouble.
5. The unit icons dont always seem too apropriate (prop. driven planes?! whens this scenario going to be set?
6. The 3D soldier sim Operation Flashpoint has asimilar plot to this one you might want to check it out/look at some of it's websites for ideas.
7. I found it too easy (I only playe3d as the U.S. on the recomended level)
Well thats about it keep up the good work :goodjob:
Mar 02, 2002, 02:28 PM
Thank you. :D
It is a good idea whith more specific units.
The US bomber planes wasent going to be nuklear.
(but they might be)
My keybord is well used and is not in werry good shape
and putt an extra 1 in the attack valu.
The fighters is going to attack air units.
The Nativs is not going to do muce.
They are/will be included in some events.
I don't knew when the scenario is going to play.
(probobly around 1970-1980?)
The main idea is from Operatoin Flashepoint.
And i might lock more in to that game.
Maby i shoud make it fore an harder level of play.
I thank you again fore taking some time to test this
scenario and helping me make it beter.
:D :D :D :D