Ukraine (Cossack) 4 leaders
Romania (vanatori) 1 leader
Netherlands (Swiss Mercenary) 2 leaders
Switzerland (Swiss Mercenary) 1 leader
Bulgaria (Bulgarian horseman) 1 leader
Czech (Hussit) 2 leaders
Denmark 1 leader
Belgium 1 leader

Italy replace Rome, but remain Roman Empire as long description civ. (Alpino and Pretorians).

UPDATE

Version 1.2 - Aug 28, 2006 (Compatible with Civ4 Warlords)

[/INDENT]

EUROPA MOD
This versions include

Changes in version 1.1
Fixed error diplomatic dialogues (first contact) and diplomatic screen.
Cities names in English.
Fixed flags Ireland and Lithuania.

Refit Map, and include new VERY (!) Huge Map with starting point.
New Leader
3 for Ukraine, 1 for Italy, 1 for Netherlands
I two polish leaders now are animated.
New city and new Civ.
DenMark, Belgium (to complete)
New civilipedia texts in correct languages with Tr@nslation Plus and the national Wikipedia versions.

NEW UNIT ANIMATED!
Mobile Artillery, Mobile SAM, Tank Mark V (WWI), Biplane, Basic Infrantry (WWI), Redshirt (UU Italy), Heavy Hussar (UU Poland).

UPDATE

Version 1.3 - Sep 5, 2006 (Compatible with Civ4 Warlords)

Changes in version 1.2

This versions include includes a new scenario 2006 on very huge european map.

SCENARIO 2006 with 29 civilizations:
Russia
Arab World
Egypt
Israel
Turkey
Ukraine
Baltic States
Magyar
Croatia
Austria
Germany
French
Italy
Spain
Portugal
Scandinavia (with Finland)
Denmark
Benelux
United Kingdom
Ireland
Poland
Czechia
Romania
Bulgaria
Greece
Serbia
North African States
USA (occupied Iraq)

The leaders are actual.

The scenario proposes the situation geopolitics of Europa and Middle East in the summer 2006.
Forms of government, religions, technologies and Armies have been calibrated for a realistic effect.

New texts in English languages.

NEW UNIT ANIMATED!
Italian commando frogmen (UU Italy), AEGIS Cruise.

NEW BUILT
Joan Sebastian Bach Cathedral (UB Austria), Conscription Center.

FINALLY October 14, 2006

1.4 update is out

1 - NEW UNITS

Tank: Merkava, Leopard2, M26, UN armor, L640, Tiger, T-90,T-72,Type 99, Future Tank etc. etc. etc.
Fighter: Tornado, F-4-14-15-16-18-35-117, P-38, Mig-3-15-21-27-33-37-47, Su-25, Su-27, A-10, Mirage, Me 262, He-111, Fokker, Spitfire, DH2, SpadVII, Fiat CR42, etc. etc. etc.
Truck, Federdand, Bofors, LightAA, Guerrilla, Resistant, AEGIS, Cruiser, V1, Missile Cruise, Nuke Cruise, Satellite, Nuclear Submarine, Los Angeles and Akula Class, Modern Battleship, Modern Infantry, Blue Helmet, Mi-24, Mi-26, Chinook Chopper, KA-50, M113, BTR-80, WW2 Infantry, Red Army, SS Waffens, WW2 Heavy Tanks, WWI Units, Zeppelin, and again, again, again.

2 - some new buttons for units, techs, building.

3 - New Building: Reichstag, Modern Palace, Modern Granary, Modern Harbor (change classic harbor in modern era), INDUSTRY, Excalibur Saga, Kings Saga, Senate, Dionysus Theatre, Platos Academy, Statue of Zeus, High Wall, Shipyard, Military Encampment, Agora.

4- 50 New Techs

5 - New flags

6 - fixed bug building, scenario, belgium and denmark flags.

UPDATE
Version 1.5 - Oct 25, 2006

- Fixed industry button
- Fixed any flag and units
- NEW Scenario 2006 medium map (more speed), with 19 civ. Only cities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

January 4, 2007

1.8 update is out

-New Tech Three: Swingwing, Supersonic Engine, Fighter IV, 4.5, V Generation, Tech Stealth,, Cold War Tank, etc.

-Add build: Cannon Forge (as Romanian UB), Art St. Stephan Cathedral as Johan Sebastian Bach Cathedral Austrian UB, DNA Molecula (Cure for Cancer), Trajan Column, Arch de Trionphe, Sydney Opera House, Great Colosseum, Nuclear Silo, Central Station, Railroad Station, Brandeburg Gate, Hungarian Parliament (as Magyar UB), Olimpionic Stadium, Polish Church (as Polish UB), CN Tower, Fusion Plant, Gas Plant, Solar Plant, Sewer, Sewage, Public school, Rail Yard, modern graphics for harbor, granary and great colosseum in industrial age, ecc.

-Add Resources and Improvement: Olives, Tobacco, Cotton, Natural Gas, Olive Press, Gas Pipeline.

-New animated graphic for more fighters and tanks.
Add Hummer, medic, Chengdu fighter, Viggen, Foreign Legion, M-60 american tank, M-84 russian tank, polish light tank, etc. etc. etc.

-Map and Scenarios are not change, in next version I will add WWII scenario, I think so...:rolleyes:

Thank you for Buildings, Units, Resources and more other to:
Asioasioasio, Chamaedrys, Roland, Snafusmith, Conquest and I don't remember, sorry!!:cool:

Enjoy :king:

DOWNLOAD (http://forums.civfanatics.com/./downloads.php?do=file&id=2979)

Made_of_sand
Aug 23, 2006, 06:29 AM
Sounds fantastic, can't wait to try it out!

Made_of_sand
Aug 23, 2006, 07:12 AM
Hasn't worked,

Microsoft Visual basic C++ Runtime Library

Programme: ...Firaxes Games\Sid meier's civilization 4\Civilization 4.exe

Abnormal programme termination

:sad:

Italicus
Aug 23, 2006, 07:59 AM
Firaxes Games\Sid meier's civilization 4\Civilization 4.exe

The mod is for warlords, also the map, perhaps for that it doesn't work.

You have done it depart from civ4, not from warlords...

Kaiserguard
Aug 23, 2006, 10:47 AM
Sounds fantastic, can't wait to try it out!

You mean you can't wait to try Warlords! :D

I am giong to try it out btw.
@Italicus: Does it has religions that aren't very present in Europe (such as Hinduism) removed?

Italicus
Aug 23, 2006, 01:53 PM
Religions and every other aspect of the game, have tried to leave it as in original, to give to the player the maximum one of the possibilities.

Tell me thing thought of it, I am open to the suggestions.

Dionysius
Aug 23, 2006, 09:07 PM
is this meant to scope all european history?
if so:
religion suggestions:
Greco-Roman Polytheism, is deleted when prophetic religion appears in city.
Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity [replaced by either Catholicism, Orthodox or Protestant] as i said Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodox, Norse Polytheism [replaced by prophetic religions] Celtic polytheism [same as norse] and Islam.
Prophetic Religions:
Christianity [and all its offshoots]
Islam [unless you have only a sliver of middle east on the map].
Zoroastrianism [only put this in if you have persia on this map]
Judaism [comes quite early with slightly lower spread rate]

Martinus
Aug 24, 2006, 07:30 AM
Poland (Vytis) 2 leaders

I'm Polish and never heard of anything called Vytis. :confused:

Kaiserguard
Aug 24, 2006, 08:03 AM
is this meant to scope all european history?
if so:
religion suggestions:
Greco-Roman Polytheism, is deleted when prophetic religion appears in city.
Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity [replaced by either Catholicism, Orthodox or Protestant] as i said Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodox, Norse Polytheism [replaced by prophetic religions] Celtic polytheism [same as norse] and Islam.
Prophetic Religions:
Christianity [and all its offshoots]
Islam [unless you have only a sliver of middle east on the map].
Zoroastrianism [only put this in if you have persia on this map]
Judaism [comes quite early with slightly lower spread rate]

Shouldn't it be possible to change history and preserve Pagan religions - Pagan religions are less organized so we'll say that they don't have monastaries and missionaries but have temples that generate more culture than ordinary ones. Pagan faiths do not spread to civs that doesn't have Paganism or Free Religion and are easier to wipe out by inquisitors - certainly requires python but a good idea I think.

@Martinus: The term Vytis is actually Luthianian and I think a Vytis was chosen as unique unit for Poland because Poland and Luthiania were once forming the Polish-Luthianian commonwealth not unlike England, Wales and Scotland forming the United Kingdom.

Italicus
Aug 24, 2006, 09:22 AM
Exactly. :) Then, when I made the first version of european mod, I didn't have again the mod "polish empire", but I taken poland from one the scenario without UU.

Religions:
I would to modify the religions, but I don't know to modify Python... However I can give to the civilizations one departure religion.

tahnkout
Aug 24, 2006, 10:34 AM
Well, I have tried this mod and noted quite a few problems:
1) Some of the civilizations have not an argument statement: For example when I first met the serbian leader, he does not greet me, the greeting statement is blank. There are only answer choices...
2) At the diplomacy screen (the one displaying the leader head, i.e. greeting message..) the civilization name does not appear, instead the name of the leader appears twice...
3) I advice you put some more bonuses to the map, such as oil to the deserts of arabia, mezopotamia, libia (not egypt). More fur to the russian forests. Marble to egypt, anatolia and italy. Stone to egypt and around jerusalem. Aluminium, uranium and some other bonuses have not even been placed on the map... please more realism, eh?
4) I did not like the idea to turn the marmara sea into a lake... don't you agree? So, also it will be a lot better to isolate the balkans from anatolia to make it more difficult for the ottomans to embrace the balkans...
5) In general it is a very good game. Congratulations for that, but could you please change the city names to english? for example Berna to Bern... :), just a wish ;)))

Italicus
Aug 24, 2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the compliments, I will now try to answer. :)

1)You are right, but the first meeting there was not in the original mods, I am trying to resolve the problem alone...

2)Thank you for having does me him to notice, will look for the error. ;)

3)The map the map is in phase of change both as it regards the bonuses, that as it regards the locations. I would like to create a full scenario.

4)well, is possible, but removing earth also removes space from the cities, while with Instanbul and another city the passage is created, but only for the civilization owner of the cities. This was my idea for increase the importance of the cities on the Dardanelles. However we will see during the restyling of the map.

5)The names are generally in Italian when I have had to put them me, because I put in less time to copy and past. ;)

Martinus
Aug 25, 2006, 03:54 AM
@Martinus: The term Vytis is actually Luthianian and I think a Vytis was chosen as unique unit for Poland because Poland and Luthiania were once forming the Polish-Luthianian commonwealth not unlike England, Wales and Scotland forming the United Kingdom.
It makes about as much sense as making an Indian unit a special unit for British Empire.

Dionysius
Aug 25, 2006, 03:58 AM
i notice rice in the Po valley...
maybe add wonders like broadway that give
foreign resources? and some sort of Silk road
for persia and eastern europe.

tahnkout
Aug 25, 2006, 05:12 AM
thanx for anwering italicus, I very appreciate what you are doing and looking forward to play your game when everything you have restyled.

Another suggestion for the Ottomans (for I am Turkish), we did not started at the middle of anatolia... we started with settling down at Malazgirt which is east of anatolia (east middle)... the location where now the Ottomans start is Ankara (I guess)... Well of course you can chose to start the Ottomans from the location of Istanbul anyway, which is also the original starting location of Warlords.. the choice is yours... Rice in Po is also not very satisfying but you already said that you will restyle the map so I wait wait wait wait wai.... :)

tahnkout
Aug 25, 2006, 05:15 AM
Ah by the way, to Dionysius: I apologize for my ignorance but, who is .Shane.?

Dionysius
Aug 25, 2006, 06:14 AM
Ah by the way, to Dionysius: I apologize for my ignorance but, who is .Shane.?
hes an "offtopic-er" for lack of a better word. LINK (http://forums.civfanatics.com/member.php?u=58672).
was just an odd thing to say. probably in jest, anyway.

onedreamer
Aug 25, 2006, 09:09 AM
Why should Italy called Roman empire, or vice versa ?

Why is rice in Po not accurate or satisfying ? That region is famous in Italy as the "rice granary of Italy". Rice fields are everywhere in the province of Vercelli. Read about it ? The only thing I would say is that it should be one tile north. I would also add Cows and more hills in north Italy.

tahnkout
Aug 25, 2006, 11:56 AM
to onedreamer, well if you say so than it should be added wheat to middle anatolia and wine to aegean region too. I didn't know there was rice in po valley. sorry about that :)

by the way, I do agree with Dionysius. There SHOULD be a silk road, but which era does this game actually represent? if it respresents the middle ages, then it would probably be more realistic to cut all the other religions (buddhism, conficius, etc) out and change them with paganism, orthodox etc. just as said before

Italicus
Aug 25, 2006, 02:50 PM
It makes about as much sense as making an Indian unit a special unit for British Empire.

I don't believe that Polish situation during the union with the Lithuania can be compared to a colonial state!

Italicus
Aug 25, 2006, 02:55 PM
i notice rice in the Po valley...
maybe add wonders like broadway that give
foreign resources? and some sort of Silk road
for persia and eastern europe.

However the map is that of the WWI scenario's, with some changes and also to make in the future.
In Piedmont there are immense rice fields.

Italicus
Aug 25, 2006, 02:59 PM
thanx for anwering italicus, I very appreciate what you are doing and looking forward to play your game when everything you have restyled.

Another suggestion for the Ottomans (for I am Turkish), we did not started at the middle of anatolia... we started with settling down at Malazgirt which is east of anatolia (east middle)... the location where now the Ottomans start is Ankara (I guess)... Well of course you can chose to start the Ottomans from the location of Istanbul anyway, which is also the original starting location of Warlords.. the choice is yours... Rice in Po is also not very satisfying but you already said that you will restyle the map so I wait wait wait wait wai.... :)

I am Italian, and in the piemonte I assure you that rice is cultivated. ;)
http://www.regione.piemonte.it/agri/ita/agridata/aziendeagricole/dwd/elaborazione/piemonteriso.pdf

Italicus
Aug 25, 2006, 03:07 PM
Why should Italy called Roman empire, or vice versa ?

Because Italy is the heir of the Roman Empire. Who knows the history he knows that Italy is the crib of the Roman tradition.

P.S.
Non so abbastanza bene l'inglese per sostenere una discussione di carattere storico con te, in questo forum, del resto ne abbiamo già parlato riguardo il mod di robomagic. Se non sei d'accordo con le mie scelte puoi cambiare a tuo piacimento i nomi, se userai gli italiani/romani...

yatta77
Aug 26, 2006, 08:09 PM
Nice work Italicus, I'll download and try it up.

Well, I have tried this mod and noted quite a few problems:
1) Some of the civilizations have not an argument statement: For example when I first met the serbian leader, he does not greet me, the greeting statement is blank. There are only answer choices...

Maybe editing the GameInfo\CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml you can fix the Diplomacy Dialogues when the Ai plays this civ.
Just a guess...

PS: ci sono molti altri italiani registrati?

Italicus
Aug 26, 2006, 11:20 PM
The diplomacy dialogues, and civilization name in to diplomacy screen, are fixed, and some units and flags are adds. But before publishing the next version, I would like to finish the scenario.

P.S.
Finora ho visto te, onedreamer, che non è mai d'accordo sul mio modo di giocare a civ :D, e rhye, che mi aiuta a fare i mod ed è uno molto addentro con la firefix da quanto ho capito.

tahnkout
Aug 27, 2006, 04:45 AM
Please don't forget the terrain bonuses and edition of the map...

onedreamer
Aug 28, 2006, 09:13 AM
to onedreamer, well if you say so than it should be added wheat to middle anatolia and wine to aegean region too. I didn't know there was rice in po valley. sorry about that :)

Italy is the country in the european continent that produces most rice and it is also of the best quality (but more expensive). I doubt we can say the same about wine in the aegean region (don't know about wheat in Anatolia).

@Italicus

Sorry I didn't remember I had discussed this with you. As you already know I disagree with the fact that Italy is the heir of the Roman Empire, there just isn't any heir, sadly. Anyways what I meant is why calling it Italy with roman empire as adjective, it's just not realistic.

Italicus
Aug 28, 2006, 11:02 AM
I remember.
It's very realistic instead, and only anti-Italian or a Leghista can he affirm such absurdities.
However I won't answer you more on this question, if you don't like, can you changes the name.
Try the new version instead find to quarrel, and we will speak on that.

Viva l'Italia.
Ciao.

Italicus
Aug 28, 2006, 11:10 AM
UPDATE V. 1.2 (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=183343)

onedreamer
Aug 28, 2006, 11:12 AM
Because I am proud to be Italian, I don't need to believe that I'm Roman. It's anti-Italian and a bit fascist to proclaim Italy as the heir of the Roman Empire. Italians are much more artistic and open minded than romans.

I will try the new version ASAP and make you know.

Dionysius
Aug 28, 2006, 11:51 AM
well, technically russia is the heir to the roman empire, or would be if the Romanovs werent executed.
Sophia Paeleologos, heir to the throne of recently fallen Constantinople, married into the Muscovite royal family, which went on to become the Russian
Empire. Moscow was for a time known as "Third Rome".

tahnkout
Aug 28, 2006, 02:29 PM
to onedreamer: if you do not believe what I said, you can surely make an investigation of wheat in Konya (middle anatolia) and green grapes of Izmir... Of course it is İtalicus' decision to plot the bonuses of the map, so I say no more...

I will download the 1.2 version and play... accusations and comments will be given after that :)

Italicus
Aug 28, 2006, 11:07 PM
Because I am proud to be Italian, I don't need to believe that I'm Roman. It's anti-Italian and a bit fascist to proclaim Italy as the heir of the Roman Empire. Italians are much more artistic and open minded than romans.

I will try the new version ASAP and make you know.

Fascist will be you. However for me fascist and communist are offended similarly.
I am simply an Italian patriot and I affirm that Italy is the crib and the heir of Rome. If you doesn't like the military enterprises of the Romans, our ancestors, and you consider Italians arrived from a undiscovery country (which?) only because more "pacifists" :lol:, while instead after 476 we have been invaded and busy; it's a your problem.

Now, please, we speak of the new unities, of the new map, of the fixed errors, etc.

tahnkout
Aug 29, 2006, 05:28 AM
Well I tried the new version and was quiet surprised. I (of course) firstly played with the Ottomans. But as I saw that there was water on the tile I started, I couldn't hinder thinking I am at least one turn behind from other teams because I has to build my city on the nearby tile and make a choice whether I will be on Europe or Asia. I made my choice on Asia and went to the tile that had Dye. So at the start it was a negative but I thank you Italicus for the realism of the map (and perhaps Rhye?). But as I said before, you could had bind the two continents together with Istanbul if you gave the Ottomans a starting location there. So Istanbul would be the connection point between them. I would prefer that...
The new (big-gigante in italian right?) map is awesome. I looked with the world builder feature and saw that it has indeed wine in aegea but not wheat in Konya (that's your choice- I'm completely at your side), Oil in the desserts of Arabia etc...
Because the new map is gigantic, my computer was slower in every turn (maybe 10-20 seconds). But that was not a problem for me, I use to play while I'm watching TV..:)
Buddhism in Romania... Well eerr... this is not very realistic is it? Can you imagine Count Dracula (Draculia - Drakulia???) to be a Buddhist, monk? Heheheh! :) In my opinion the religions Buddhism, Hinduism, Conficianism, Pasifism should be changed. But it is your game and if you want to keep all possibilities, it is your choice...
Starting locations... I also played with Greeks. Greeks have a very powerful starting location while Istanbul cannot even collect 10 hammers!!! As the second Roman capital - Istanbul should have a more "working" tile in my opinion.
The same bug that I mentioned about the "Name - Name" instead of "Nation - Name" in the diplomacy screen also applies to Bismarck and the red colored guy (I forgot the name)...
As for the Roman subject, I see the Italians to be the grandson of the Roman Empire - as Musolini had said it (no offence Italicus). But that makes Italicus not fascist. Because since the Roman Empire has passed, both the Germans and French wanted to have that title for themselves. It was an honorable title and surely it is nowadays. We are also the heir of the Ottoman Empire but that makes me not fascist but loyal and truehearted.

With peace...

Italicus
Aug 29, 2006, 06:29 AM
Well, the religions will are fixed in the scenario that I am doing on the WWI, but it would be foolish to leave only Christianity and Islam in such a great map. I am not able of to do new religions and those that I have seen in the other mods they seem me made bad...

Do you believe that Instanbul is in an unfavorable position? however the starting point of the Ottomans is in the central anatolia, for Ankara... It should develop a kind of run among Greek, Romanians and Turks for Instanbul. :D

At least in the clean map, as after all also for me, with the Romans, it is a run to occupy the Alpi, and I rarely I succeed. In the scenario it would be different, the cities are already built...

Long life and prosper...

tahnkout
Aug 29, 2006, 06:32 AM
Italicus, the starting location is at the sea of Istanbul for Ottomans, please fix that bug

tahnkout
Aug 29, 2006, 06:34 AM
well which scenario are you mentioning by the way? Do you mean that you will make a scenario for this map or another?

saint1979
Aug 29, 2006, 04:00 PM
Hmm, when i play warlord edition, i only get 1 leader per civ. should that be so?

Italicus
Aug 30, 2006, 02:10 AM
If you play with the map it is obvious that you find only one leader, otherwise it would not work and the startings points would not be correct...

Italicus
Aug 30, 2006, 02:17 AM
Italicus, the starting location is at the sea of Istanbul for Ottomans, please fix that bug

What is there that doesn't go to the startin point of the Ottomans? They depart from the central anatolia, with Ankara, therefore it is all right...

Italicus
Aug 30, 2006, 02:20 AM
well which scenario are you mentioning by the way? Do you mean that you will make a scenario for this map or another?

Yes, two scenarios for now, WWI and Modern, then, with time, I will do it in the map very huge...

GoSkins
Aug 30, 2006, 03:07 PM
The starting locations for the Ottomans on the Europa Gigante scenario is a water tile - i fixed it using world builder. Also the starting techs (at least for israel) are off - in the xml files and pedia it says mysticism and the wheel, but in this scenario, david starts with agriculture and hunting...for the life of me I cant figure out how to fix it.

Dionysius
Aug 30, 2006, 03:08 PM
The starting locations for the Ottomans on the Europa Gigante scenario is a water tile - i fixed it using world builder. Also the starting techs (at least for israel) are off - in the xml files and pedia it says mysticism and the wheel, but in this scenario, david starts with agriculture and hunting...for the life of me I cant figure out how to fix it.
there is a tech editor in worldbuilder, you know.

tahnkout
Aug 30, 2006, 04:13 PM
Well Italicus, like GoSkins has said it, you cannot deny me twice my buddy :) the starting location in the Gigante map is on a water tile for the Ottomans. I have tried the smaller map and found it quite amusing to see how you were right about the starting location of Ankara is very prosperous. I like it. I will also try other civilizations and comment here.

The scenario will I am sure be very very very cool. Can't wait to try that too.

With peace...

GoSkins
Aug 30, 2006, 10:22 PM
there is a tech editor in worldbuilder, you know.

Ha...right under my nose...
I also noticed the Macabee is exactly the same as the swordsman so I tried editing the unit in the xml but now as soon as I try building one, the game crashes. Any suggestions?

Italicus
Aug 31, 2006, 08:04 AM
I have corrected the starting point of the Ottomans, excuse me. it was in the map huge that was corrected. I have put him to ankara, in the tile x:83,y:26.

Goskins, the new civs don't have UB yet...

GoSkins
Aug 31, 2006, 09:27 AM
Italicus, I know there is no UB for new civs, but there should be a UU for Israel like there is for all other civs including the new ones. I was just wondering if you could tell me how to change the properties of the current UU for Israel. I tried to change iCombat in the xml but now when I try to build the unit during the game, Civ IV Warlords crashes and I have to restart the program. Is there another place I need to change?
Great work on the mod by the way...this is exactly what I was looking for
Thanks

GoSkins
Aug 31, 2006, 09:46 AM
I just tried using the original version of civ4unitinfos.xml without any of my changes and it still crashes...maybe it wasnt my doing. Is anyone else having problems trying to build a UU any of the new civs or for Israel?

Chamaedrys
Aug 31, 2006, 10:01 AM
Sorry, but I don't think that the Tegetoff class is a good UU. I sugguest to use Pandurs (as a replacement for the musketman) instead.

Italicus
Aug 31, 2006, 02:13 PM
perhaps crashes for the difference among the version civ4 and warlords, or you perhaps go to also touch something for which the unity is not recognized as Macabee...

However, as it says the file strategy.xml, the macabee it has one point bonus of power (4 iPower), the swordsman has 3.

i101
Sep 03, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hello Italicus, like your mod. The only thing that annoys me is that you use Italian language for the Civilizations and their Leaders.
If you dont mind and have the Time could you create an ''English'' version of your mod?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Italicus
Sep 04, 2006, 10:43 AM
I am translating, but it is long and boring... however I have ready the scenario 2006. ;)

GoSkins
Sep 04, 2006, 06:09 PM
I am unable to build any unique units for the new civs - the game crashes when I try. Has anyone experienced this? Any Suggestions?
Thanks

Italicus
Sep 05, 2006, 12:42 PM
Take you from unitinfo.xml an unit warlords as example and it changes the parameters.

Italicus
Sep 05, 2006, 02:31 PM
Scenario 2006 online.

andywt
Sep 05, 2006, 03:31 PM
Is there an alternative download available for 1.3?

For some reason rapidshare never works for me.

i101
Sep 06, 2006, 09:45 PM
Is there an alternative download available for 1.3?

For some reason rapidshare never works for me.

Go for it andywt: Europa Mod 1.3 (http://www.turboero.com/priv/civ4/Europa_Mod_1.3.rar)

I hope it is ok that I upped the mod. Greets

andywt
Sep 07, 2006, 08:07 AM
Go for it andywt: Europa Mod 1.3 (http://www.turboero.com/priv/civ4/Europa_Mod_1.3.rar)

Cheers.:)

Got it.:goodjob:

Roetghoer
Sep 19, 2006, 04:49 PM
Hi,

I'm currently playing Warlords scenario "Europe" by Italicus, but the game crashes when i attempt to build the Unique Unit for the Dutch (and Swiss) the Swiss Mercenary. I've studied the problem and everytime I select this unit in the building column, the game crashes hard to desktop.

I guess something in the MOD is wrong. I'm running Europa Mod 1.3 by Italicus. Could somebody please try to build this unit or select it in a worldbuilder environment? The game also crashes when I try to enter Worldbuilder, perhaps because of the same problem.

Plz help,

Tnx

Dionysius
Sep 19, 2006, 05:06 PM
<purged.>

MourinhoPortuga
Sep 20, 2006, 09:00 PM
Italicus

if you go to this page http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=141409&page=7

is your scenario fixed with that portugal bug that incoming9000 fixed?, cause i want to play your scenario but only if the the Carrack is fixed.

thanks in advance

MourinhoPortuga
Sep 20, 2006, 09:01 PM
oh and keep up the good work!

Hortcore
Sep 22, 2006, 09:02 PM
Great Mod! I have a question about the Version 1.3 scenario. You list the "Scandinavia (with Finland)" and Denmark separate. Why? Denmark is part of the "Scandinavian region" without question, while Finland is the country that is occasionally not included. All 4 countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden ) are all quite different, too. Sweden, Denmark and Norway are constitutional monarchies, while Finland is parliamentary democracy.

I can understand the grouping of the 3 (Fin, Nor & Swe) as they are next to each other, but natives of those nations would take great issue with that. Is the exclusion of Denmark due to there continued participation in the GWOT (Global War on Terror)?

Anyway, just curious. Great work!

Italicus
Sep 23, 2006, 06:34 PM
@Roetghoer :
Hi,
now I am working to the new version of the mod, that will include 40 new unities about, for this I have not put online anymore the 1.4.
Hardly I will put online the new version I will fix the bugs that you have told me, thanks.

@MourinhoPortuga:
While problem does it have the carracks precisely?

@Hortcore:
Finland is included in the scandinavia because there would be only otherwise Helsinki, and is seemed me useless. Denmark I have divided her ro Scandinavia because it was enough great to have life autonomous, and considered that was one available civilization...

Italicus
Oct 13, 2006, 09:38 PM
FINALLY October 14, 2006

1.4 update is out

1 - NEW UNITS

Tank: Merkava, Leopard2, M26, UN armor, L640, Tiger, T-90,T-72,Type 99, Future Tank etc. etc. etc.
Fighter: Tornado, F-4-14-15-16-18-35-117, P-38, Mig-3-15-21-27-33-37-47, Su-25, Su-27, A-10, Mirage, Me 262, He-111, Fokker, Spitfire, DH2, SpadVII, Fiat CR42, etc. etc. etc.
Truck, Federdand, Bofors, LightAA, Guerrilla, Resistant, AEGIS, Cruiser, V1, Missile Cruise, Nuke Cruise, Satellite, Nuclear Submarine, Los Angeles and Akula Class, Modern Battleship, Modern Infantry, Blue Helmet, Mi-24, Mi-26, Chinook Chopper, KA-50, M113, BTR-80, WW2 Infantry, Red Army, SS Waffens, WW2 Heavy Tanks, WWI Units, Zeppelin, and again, again, again.

2 - some new buttons for units, techs, building.

3 - New Building: Reichstag, Modern Palace, Modern Granary, Modern Harbor (change classic harbor in modern era), INDUSTRY, Excalibur Saga, Kings Saga, Senate, Dionysus Theatre, Platos Academy, Statue of Zeus, High Wall, Shipyard, Military Encampment, Agora.

4- 50 New Techs

5 - New flags

6 - fixed bug building, scenario, belgium and denmark flags.

DOWNLOAD (http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2979&act=down)

Italicus
Oct 14, 2006, 10:08 AM
All civilizations are Warlords compatible.

Italicus
Oct 14, 2006, 10:24 AM
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4030/civ4screenshot0006pg0.jpg

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3969/civ4screenshot0007ft1.jpg

Italicus
Oct 25, 2006, 11:42 PM
UPDATE
Version 1.5 - Oct 25, 2006

- Fixed industry button
- Fixed any flag and units
- NEW Scenario 2006 medium map (more speed), with 19 civ. Only cities.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/./downloads.php?do=file&id=2979

davbenbak
Oct 26, 2006, 07:07 AM
I am enjoying your mod and am looking forward to ver 1.6. I hope it has more units form the 1400-1800ad era. By the time I can drill for oil off shore the WW1 era units you have added are obsolete so I rarely build them.

Italicus
Oct 26, 2006, 08:11 AM
I would like to create a scenery for XIX century and WWI, but for the time being the maps with cities that I had prepared they don't correctly work and I must check. Instead The clean maps are available since immediately to depart from the ancient era.

i101
Nov 08, 2006, 01:21 AM
@Italicus: When I installed your new 1.6 Mod I cant find the Sceneario 2006, either I cant play Croatia as a Civ.
Any advice how I could fix this problem?

Thanks.

Italicus
Jan 04, 2007, 06:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------

January 4, 2007

1.8 update is out

-New Tech Three: Swingwing, Supersonic Engine, Fighter IV, 4.5, V Generation, Tech Stealth,, Cold War Tank, etc.

-Add build: Cannon Forge (as Romanian UB), Art St. Stephan Cathedral as Johan Sebastian Bach Cathedral Austrian UB, DNA Molecula (Cure for Cancer), Trajan Column, Arch de Trionphe, Sydney Opera House, Great Colosseum, Nuclear Silo, Central Station, Railroad Station, Brandeburg Gate, Hungarian Parliament (as Magyar UB), Olimpionic Stadium, Polish Church (as Polish UB), CN Tower, Fusion Plant, Gas Plant, Solar Plant, Sewer, Sewage, Public school, Rail Yard, modern graphics for harbor, granary and great colosseum in industrial age, ecc.

-Add Resources and Improvement: Olives, Tobacco, Cotton, Natural Gas, Olive Press, Gas Pipeline.

-New animated graphic for more fighters and tanks.
Add Hummer, medic, Chengdu fighter, Viggen, Foreign Legion, M-60 american tank, M-84 russian tank, polish light tank, etc. etc. etc.

-Map and Scenarios are not change, in next version I will add WWII scenario, I think so...:rolleyes:

Thank you for Buildings, Units, Resources and more other to:
Asioasioasio, Chamaedrys, Roland, Snafusmith, Conquest and I don't remember, sorry!!:cool:

Enjoy :king:

Italicus
Jan 18, 2007, 12:42 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 18, 2007

1.9 update

Added 2 scenarios of World War II. 1938 Scenario (all in peace), and september 1939 WWII.
New units: paratroopers (GarretSidzaka), hovercraft LCAC27 (hrochland).
See you.

sosco
Feb 01, 2007, 05:19 AM
Heya.

I wanna say it looks great, i came prety late on this ssite, but will gonna try.

A question though. I see more or less all eu countrys but one. I know were small , but cmon we are neighbours mate ;)

Any possibility to include Slovenia???

Thnx for answer mate and keep up the good work

Italicus
Feb 04, 2007, 07:51 AM
The principal problem is that I don't know how to make the images in *.dds with gimp. :(

sosco
Feb 05, 2007, 05:37 AM
Ouh, I dont know that either...otherwise would gladelly help.
I can help with info, links, pictures and stuff....but graphical design and programming is my weak side hehe.

Thank you for answer though.

P.S.

if you know anyone who can...you canb give me contact mail and i can bug him to help ;)

ComradeGeneral
Feb 10, 2007, 12:55 PM
If you're not too busy, you can make the UB for Bulgaria the Rila Monastery
maybe it can spread state religion and add hapiness or something like that

Mr. Simpson
Jan 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
scandinavia is not a country you dumb . .. .. .. .