View Full Version : something i've never seen

IronMan2055
Nov 04, 2006, 04:43 PM
so i was playing the cold war scenarion as the soviets, it was close to end game and i would win soon (my economy was overpowering thiers) when out of the blue America declares war but doesn't shoot nukes with defcon only at three, so i went a long with and invaded Japan it was a very large fleet, after i conquered japan, they attacked Cuba i repulsed thier attack, then i invaded florida/texas the name of the batlle? Operation: Cowboy after that next to fall was the mid west where 3/5ths of thier nukes where, i conquered that bringing me to 8 nuke to thier 2 so they brought me to the negoitating table, thier offer? I give them back texas/florida, mid west, japan, and WEST AFRICA so they "don't use thier last resort" that made me laugh yah i conquered half your country so now i'm going to give you back that land your client state and MY TERRITORY yah right, needless to say i launched my nukes, at the end all of america was a wasteland and my homeland was unscathed.

(longest post for me ever)

Winner372
Nov 11, 2006, 08:44 AM
im not getting what your saying

Fox Mccloud
Nov 19, 2006, 04:18 PM
I think the Avatar is saying that when he conquered half of America the Americans asked for all their land back and he refused so there was nuclear holocaust.

IronMan2055
Nov 21, 2006, 06:39 PM
yes i was playing the soviets and in the end it was nukes, but no soviet territory was nuked

pushka
Nov 25, 2006, 05:55 AM
Yeah, but isn't it a good thing that no Soviet territory was harmed? I usually end up with the central Siberian part getting nuked, and some parts of Eastern Europe. But they stay a long way from my capital!

Fox Mccloud
Nov 25, 2006, 07:26 PM
Strange how they don't nuke you. :confused: They always nuke me if I unleash the nukes.

pushka
Nov 26, 2006, 05:47 AM
I always try to make sure that I have loads more nukes than the Americans before I nuke them. It usually involves the painful process of giving up a few so long as they do, getting loads of money, buying back more nukes, defeating the Americans when they try to invade me. Then I invade them, aiming for the states they have nukes in and then I turn the key and launch! By this time the defcon meter is a happy red colour!:D

IronMan2055
Nov 26, 2006, 12:16 PM
no you see america declared on me and i invaded them so i had 8 nukes they had 2, when they were shot the americans shot thier nukes at their former land.

pushka
Nov 26, 2006, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I have seen that before. If I invade the states and I've taken some of their land, they'll fire some nukes here and then also back at my homeland. Possibly about a 20/80 split; more nukes come home to Russia than to the territory I pinched from the Americans.

Fox Mccloud
Nov 26, 2006, 04:13 PM
no you see america declared on me and i invaded them so i had 8 nukes they had 2, when they were shot the americans shot thier nukes at their former land.

That's because they want to destroy your armies in the occupied territory I think.