View Full Version : Penis

AL_DA_GREAT
Apr 09, 2008, 04:43 AM
Since the Y chromosone is inherited directly father to son, does that mean that a guy has the same thingy as is father and grandfather? Ofcourse diet and health has some effect but is it baisically the same?

Narz
Apr 09, 2008, 05:18 AM
Mine is pretty similar to my dad's as far as I noticed (never got up too close but sometimes he'd walk around without pants on) which is pretty good for him considering he's alot shorter than me.

I suspect your theory is BS though.

azzaman333
Apr 09, 2008, 05:42 AM
Sigh......

This is proof OT's quality is in fact declining.... AND IT'S NOT EVEN IN OT!!!

peter grimes
Apr 09, 2008, 08:05 AM
There is nothing to suggest that a specific unit of anatomy is coded in the genes lying on the y chromosome.

In fact, genes don't code for units of anatomy in that way at all.

GoodGame
Apr 09, 2008, 11:27 AM
Anyways, the argument would have to pass a statistical test of environment vs. genetics, before you even start trying to locate it on any of the chromosomes.

LucyDuke
Apr 09, 2008, 01:07 PM
Hehehe penis hehehe.

No, that doesn't make much sense. There's no reason that all the possible penis-related genes would live on the Y chromosome. I think the Y chromosome is pretty small and not terribly important. But I suppose your penis might be like that too.

Narz
Apr 09, 2008, 03:06 PM
I think the Y chromosome is pretty small and not terribly important. But I suppose your penis might be like that too.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh man, you couldn't resist, could you?

Truronian
Apr 09, 2008, 06:29 PM
What on earth do you mean by similar and why on earth do you care?

thomas.berubeg
Apr 09, 2008, 06:30 PM
he needs someone to Blame... :p

I'm just kidding... I'm not really insulting you...

Synsensa
Apr 09, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hehehe penis hehehe.

No, that doesn't make much sense. There's no reason that all the possible penis-related genes would live on the Y chromosome. I think the Y chromosome is pretty small and not terribly important. But I suppose your penis might be like that too.

Oh wow, that's hilarious :lol:

Shadylookin
Apr 09, 2008, 07:16 PM
most likely not since it's possible to have xx men and xy women. but then again i'm no geneticist

Eran of Arcadia
Apr 09, 2008, 07:32 PM
It is my understanding that the male and female reproductive organs follow similar paths in utero, with the presence of either testosterone or estrogen ultimately determining what forms they take. Thus in a sense the penis is what happens when a certain feature gets testosterone, the clitoris when it gets estrogen; and there are others that are the same. Meaning that the genes that have a role are just as likely found on the X, or any other chromosome.

Knight-Dragon
Apr 09, 2008, 09:04 PM
Potential for discussion but not at CFC. Infraction given.