View Full Version : Dear Moderators,

Greeko
Jul 17, 2002, 07:25 PM
May I please ask why my signature was edited? :confused: I really liked it. :cry: I like the simlies alot. Can you tell me what was wrong with it? If I edit it the bad part can i have one that was similar?

Thank you

Cunobelin Of Hippo
Jul 17, 2002, 08:03 PM
I didn't have anything to do with any such editing, but if I recall correctly yours was over 5 lines long, which is the limit around here. I think you'd be welcome to reopen the shooting range as long as it conformed with what I just said :)

Greadius
Jul 17, 2002, 08:24 PM
If one could sell signature space, I could make a fortune.

How much are my five lines worth?

Greeko
Jul 17, 2002, 09:46 PM
Cunobelin Of Hippo thanks i will do. If i could i would sell mine for cash too Greadius.

Alcibiaties of Athenae
Jul 18, 2002, 08:18 AM
Only the administrator can do that, you should direct your quetion to feedback, so....moved to feedback.

Thunderfall
Jul 18, 2002, 08:31 AM
Greeko, I edited it because you put like 9 weapon smilies. That's far too many. :)

damunzy
Jul 20, 2002, 03:23 AM
You should have sent him a PM, email, note on a sticky, and a signed invitational explaining the action to him TF. ;)

Baron Scot
Jul 20, 2002, 11:25 AM
ok, there is a 5 line limit, but is there a character limit.

hey, selling extra may not be such a bad idea. we could bribe tech support to actually resond to our questions

gonzo_for_civ
Jul 20, 2002, 11:29 AM
It may occupy 5 lines of standard text space. If you can squeeze in your smileys that's fine but there is a limit of 10 for the WHOLE post including signature.