View Full Version : No Wii? Not interested.

Aratirn
May 29, 2008, 01:08 AM
:cry: As the tittle says. When CivR was announced I found myself wondering and actually looking forward to buying it and playing on my Wii... but then it gets dropped. :confused: Why is it? Worse graphics? Then how come the DS version is still on?

Bah, let me know if it ever is a version for Wii...

For the the rest of players that are going to be able to play because their system is getting a version. Good gaming, just remember me when you get to discover the tech Consoles... :lol:

At least I have BTS on my PC.

tycoonist
May 29, 2008, 05:41 AM
with the wii's control, civ could really work on it. i agree it is a daft decision.

disclaimer: i never plan on buying revolutions, even if it does come out on wii

Schuesseled
May 29, 2008, 10:01 AM
wii was cancelled becasue of a lack of time and resources to make the game for all of the consoles, they may make it later they don't know yet.

dojoboy
May 29, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hey, I can understand no Persia in CivRev. However, not including the Wii Nation is abominable! ;)

Civfan333
May 29, 2008, 01:46 PM
I agree, they should have canceled the DS version and gone with the Wii version instead, but it's a LITTLE too late now....besides, it's not canceled, it' just been put on indefinite hold.

grommit5
May 29, 2008, 02:38 PM
i would have preferred a Wii version also but will go with PS3

dennis580
May 29, 2008, 04:24 PM
Because of the Wii's Crappy hardware. The game was orginally made for the more powerful PS3, 360 hardware. Firaxis said its just not worth time, resources, and money to make a Wii version.

As for the DS version I am sure it takes a lot less resources for the handheld version.

Why not trade your Wii in for a PS3 or 360? its not like the wii has anything worht playing anyway.

Civfan333
May 29, 2008, 04:34 PM
uh, twilight princess, Metroid Prime: corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, just to name a few...

LordRahl
May 29, 2008, 04:39 PM
Shovelware...

grommit5
May 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
uh, twilight princess, Metroid Prime: corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, just to name a few...
add to that the Wii version of mario cart, Wii Fit and Wii Ski. All fun to play and isn't that why we play games? For fun!