View Full Version : No Corruption Mod!

PreTzeL_22
Jul 25, 2002, 12:04 AM
Yup, that's right, no more corruption. There are also some changes to make the unique units more "Unique". (though it is somewhat hard for sixteen units, many of them variants of the same normal unit ie. Knight, Swordsman etc.)

ENJOY!

PreTzeL_22
Aug 07, 2002, 11:30 PM
Well..... Is it terrible?..... Is it any good?...... Tell me if you feel inclined, eh?

robehans
Aug 16, 2002, 10:45 AM
Well... I kind of liked the corruption as an idea... ... but it is badly done (i.e. too much of it...) but i thik there should still be some left

PreTzeL_22
Aug 16, 2002, 06:48 PM
I see... Well, I always felt corruption ruined the game because you could only ever have two groups of six or seven cities that were useful (production wise). Without corruption you can (for instance) play on a map of the world as a European nation, leave the Aztecs, Yanks, and Iroquois out of the game, then have a big race to colonise the unihabited Americas.

Of course you can still do this with corruption on 100%, but you can have a huge industrial base on another continent without corruption.

If you like a little corruption, robehans, go ahead and bump it up a bit. Thanks for the feedback.

Phoenix
Aug 19, 2002, 10:57 AM
You can get rid of corruption eith the editor anyway. It is under the "difficulty levels" section of the rules. This may not be available on earilar patches though.

PreTzeL_22
Aug 19, 2002, 10:08 PM
I guess that would make sense seeing as though that's how I got rid of corruption (through the editor).

Has anybody got any ideas on how to make the UU's more 'unique'?

Panzer: Two movement points but it treats all terrain as roads plu blitz ability.

F-15 (which I remaned F-22 since that is the more modern version of it): MUCH higher bombard plus stealth ability (again this is what it has in real life)

Man-O-War: (renamed 'Dreadnought' and now replaces battleship) 16 defence instead of twelve.

oops, I gotta go now.

muxec
Aug 21, 2002, 11:13 AM
And what's with AI corruption?

PreTzeL_22
Aug 21, 2002, 11:51 PM
And what's with AI corruption? How do you mean?