View Full Version : How to enter negotiation screen with a nation that is not in the top 16?

Michael Gao
Aug 16, 2008, 04:48 AM
Hey. How to enter negotiation screen with a nation that is not in the top 16? Aren't there like 32 nations in the Global Assault Scenario (Hitler+Hirohito). For example I am playing as the mighty Reich with no events/triggers but can not enter negotiations with The Low Countries (Queen Wilhelmina/Holland) as they are not in the top 16 of the score list, so how can I enter negotiations with these teams? I am using patch 3.17 for Beyond The Sword and Road To War Ultimate Edition 1.1. Cheers boys! :scan:

sk8er AG
Aug 16, 2008, 06:41 AM
go to your forign advisor then either double left click or right click the nation you want to talk with. had the same problem before.

Chamboozer
Aug 16, 2008, 08:37 AM
Its going to be extremely difficult to find the nation you are looking for by looking in the foreign advisor since it is so jam-packed with civilizations, so what sk8er AG said works just fine, but also if you don't have open borders and you want to declare war, just select one of your units and right-click on their terrirory.

Fagan
Aug 16, 2008, 10:05 AM
Lol I was wondering why in Global Assault I wasn't able to contact many countries! Now I know. :D

VeteranLurker
Aug 18, 2008, 03:49 PM
Actually, in another mod called RevolutionDCM (which uses some of Dale's combat mod), there is a feature which allows you to see the second page of the country list by clicking a link. Perhaps someone can figure out how to add that feature here? But, as you say, you can dig your way to contacting all countries currently.

nutnut
Apr 11, 2009, 06:05 PM
There is a scrollable leaderboard mod component somewhere...

fireclaw722
Jul 13, 2009, 11:33 PM
what you could do is hit shift+D to open up a 'who would you like to contact' window

kiwitt
Jul 13, 2009, 11:53 PM
V3.19 gives the full list of countries