View Full Version : Whole WWII

Steve
Dec 19, 2000, 02:26 PM
Anyone ever played this scenario? If not you gotta try it, it's one of my favorites. WWII in its entirety, gotta love it.

willemvanoranje
Feb 16, 2001, 09:45 AM
Where can I download it?
------------------------------
Eerst zien, dan geloven.
(see first, before you believe)

Pedro
Feb 16, 2001, 05:28 PM
I think it comes with civ2 standard...
----------------------------------
Kijken, kijken, niet kopen.
(Italian proverb)

[This message has been edited by Pedro (edited February 16, 2001).]

Dreadnought
Feb 18, 2001, 10:14 AM
Am i missing something? what scenario! i don't see what you talking about. Do you have a link somewhere that i don't see?

Where is this scenario? I've probably already played it, but want to see it because i might be wrong. I LOVE WWII!!!

------------------
"Nothing in the world can endure forever"
-Roman Citizen

Alcibiaties of Athenae
Feb 24, 2001, 12:47 PM
It comes with conflicts in civ, as well with MGE, it should be on your disk in the scenario section. There are better WW2 scenarios on the net. Go to the scenario league site. they have several, 2194 Days of war is highly recommended. It has new units(For each WW2 power), a new tech tree, and new terrain.

------------------
All knowledge begins with the Phrase: I don't know

Dreadnought
Feb 24, 2001, 07:30 PM
Are you talking about the orignal WWII scenario? The very simple one with no new units and no special events?

what do you mean

WWII in its entirety, gotta love it.

entirety???

Dreadnought
Feb 24, 2001, 07:33 PM
And that quote is:

All LEARNING begins with the WORDS, "I do not know."

Get it right.

Lefty Scaevola
Feb 24, 2001, 08:30 PM
My version is
"All Knowledge begins with the phrase:
Tell me everything you know or I will torture you."

Alcibiaties of Athenae
Feb 25, 2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Dreadnought:
And that quote is:
All LEARNING begins with the WORDS, "I do not know."
Get it right.
Dude, it's my personal motto, and I said it. It is not a quote of someone else, so I DID GET IT RIGHT. You just incorrectly assumed it was the quote you were thinking of. Next time, try not to be a mind reader, then you wouldn't be wrong. And if you want to send me a message, you could try to be more polite. If you can't dig that, TS.

------------------

MrLeN
Feb 25, 2001, 03:21 AM
Yes, it is most certainly a popular scenario (mainly because it is packaged with the game, well my version anyway).

It is very well made. try starting as the Spanish. See how you go!

MrLeN

vladmir_illych_lenin
Feb 25, 2001, 09:43 AM
THe WWII scenario that comes packaged with the game is only the European theatre. Is there something I missed?

Alcibiaties of Athenae
Feb 25, 2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by vladmir_illych_lenin:
THe WWII scenario that comes packaged with the game is only the European theatre. Is there something I missed?
I think you have it right. The one I mentioned earlier is a Global War one, and you can play as Germany, Japan, United States, Soviet Union, Great Britain, or China. Each tribe's units are unique (Ex:as the US, you have G.I.s), with air and armour units also. It is great fun.

------------------

Dreadnought
Feb 25, 2001, 10:02 AM
My apologies, i didn't mean to be a s***head when i said that. If that's how you like it, keep it that way.

Anyways, so the sceario were all thinking of is the original? THe one in the orignal game?
Just European theatre? ..... Yeah i played that one.

------------------
"Nothing in the world can endure forever"
-Roman Citizen

Alcibiaties of Athenae
Feb 25, 2001, 11:54 PM
Forget it. It was just a small misunderstanding. http://forums.civfanatics.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------