View Full Version : Roll Call

Cyc
Oct 17, 2008, 09:30 PM
Another Roll Call poll. :high5:

This time we'll reduce the Options to three:

1. Active Poster

2. Occasional Poster

3. Voting Lurker

Feel free to post below and voice your opinion. Tells us what yer thinking. Sorry, no Abstain Option. ;)

Furiey
Oct 18, 2008, 03:02 AM
No Civ so can't get involved in the detail, no time to find where the discussion is other than in the states assembly. Finding it increasingly difficult to be able to make any comment what so ever as a result.

Diamondeye
Oct 18, 2008, 06:22 AM
Occassional Poster. Bordering lurker.

Cyc
Oct 18, 2008, 10:39 AM
Glad to see you people post. 12 citizens in 12 hours on a SATURDAY is outstanding!

Vandal Warlord
Oct 18, 2008, 11:33 AM
I am on whenever I can. I will try to give another great breathe of life to RP.

Cyc
Oct 19, 2008, 09:02 AM
Glad to see you people post. 12 citizens in 12 hours on a SATURDAY is outstanding!

:lol: I don't know how I came up with 12 citizens. :shake:
I must have been looking at the other poll.

thecommonnate
Oct 19, 2008, 03:24 PM
There is still a good amount of numbers given in the short period of time.

Cyc
Oct 22, 2008, 01:14 PM
Right on, Ravensfire! :thumbsup:

DaveShack
Oct 23, 2008, 04:59 PM
lurking... apparently too slowly to vote ;)

Cyc
Oct 23, 2008, 05:11 PM
Well, that makes our 12 with the two voting lurkers. Couldn't quite get 13. :dunno:

I guess Lord Civius would make 13. But I think the last Huricane took him away. :sad:

Vandal Warlord
Oct 23, 2008, 06:16 PM
What happened to Provo too? By the way, my activity will be inching back, as my injury is healing. Hopefully close to full force by moday or Tues.

thecommonnate
Oct 23, 2008, 06:46 PM
I don't think he could stand the political correctness when republicanism came about.

Vandal Warlord
Oct 24, 2008, 05:24 AM
Huh, seems odd though that he just..... left. He was one of the Founding Fathers of the DG, so it just sounded weird.

By the Way, Cyc, I don't belive Lord Civius was taken away by the last hurricane, as he was last on Oct. 14th. Probably busy watching the World Series. Like I have been, along with healing.

Diamondeye
Oct 24, 2008, 06:36 AM
I can understand why Provo left... I do believe the DG got a bit "utopian" and boring at that point of the game.

Joe Harker
Oct 24, 2008, 06:59 AM
So what, you suggest we should go back to when we teared people limb from limb to get things done?

Vandal Warlord
Oct 24, 2008, 08:56 AM
:ninja: Oh...... uh...... this is akward.

Cyc
Oct 24, 2008, 01:09 PM
Two questions, VW. Did you lose a limb in your accident? And does it hinder your World Series watching? :)

Vandal Warlord
Oct 24, 2008, 01:36 PM
Close to, but no. I was biking to school, and well...... a rammed into another guy. Ended fairly badly. I was rushed to the hospital. (BLEEDING) Aparently it was just a sprain. And no, I have watched every game.

GO PHILLES!

Diamondeye
Oct 26, 2008, 07:42 AM
So what, you suggest we should go back to when we teared people limb from limb to get things done?

Instead of this treading water thing? Hellyeah.

civplayah
Oct 26, 2008, 07:59 AM
How is Arete a perfect Utopian society?

Diamondeye
Oct 26, 2008, 01:32 PM
How is Arete a perfect Utopian society?

? Who said that?

civplayah
Oct 26, 2008, 01:39 PM
I do believe the DG got a bit "utopian" and boring at that point of the game.

You guys were talking about how Provo left because he liked it better when we teared people limb from limb to get things done. And it got too utopian for him. And my question was How?

DaveShack
Oct 27, 2008, 06:56 PM
Many of us have cycles of participation. It's hard to say what keeps them or sends them away.

In my case, I just prefer individual elections and responsibility. The group of buddies thing doesn't do anything for me.

Diamondeye
Oct 29, 2008, 03:03 PM
You guys were talking about how Provo left because he liked it better when we teared people limb from limb to get things done. And it got too utopian for him. And my question was How?

Because during the election that gave him the final push, things like "oh and we have to make sure the muslims are okay in our lands" got prioritized over "we're in war, let's r*pe Justinian completely"... Some may have found that cool, but I (and Provo, it seems) was rather turned off by it.

Joe Harker
Oct 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
Because during the election that gave him the final push, things like "oh and we have to make sure the muslims are okay in our lands" got prioritized over "we're in war, let's r*pe Justinian completely"... Some may have found that cool, but I (and Provo, it seems) was rather turned off by it.

May i ask why it turned you off then?

Vandal Warlord
Oct 29, 2008, 05:44 PM

I was too, rather pissed that the muslims survived. Nothing personal.

civplayah
Oct 29, 2008, 06:24 PM
Muslims? Who's Muslim?

Cyc
Oct 29, 2008, 06:44 PM
Citizens that pray to a God, just like Hindus. ;)

Oct 29, 2008, 08:20 PM

Were people really serious about that or were they just RPing and messing with you? Some certainly felt, wrongly as it turned out, that the religious capitol would be worth keeping for the revenue it could provide.

Diamondeye
Oct 30, 2008, 02:53 AM
I am not really dedicated to the gameplay part of it, so I might owe you an answer on that part. But from an "exictement" pov, it got rather boring.

Cyc
Oct 30, 2008, 11:37 AM
It's fun for me to see people get riled up over sill y things like this.

Diamondeye
Oct 30, 2008, 12:22 PM
It's fun for me to see people get riled up over sill y things like this.

Haha... Nah, I wasn't riled up over it, I just thought it was silly. What riles me up is that our RP section is dead. I might aswell leave the game if we dont get moving soon.