View Full Version : A little question

Tilarium
Sep 01, 2002, 01:09 AM
Oh yeah, and while I'm asking a question...

My units_32.pcx is almost full but I still have alot of addition units I want to add, and as I said, I dislike recyling images (ie. having two units with differant names and stats with the same graphics), is it possible to have more then the 84?

zulu9812
Sep 01, 2002, 02:15 AM
Check out my sig ;)

And post in the proper forum! :aargh3:

Tilarium
Sep 01, 2002, 10:48 AM
Sorry about posting in the wrong board, figured sense the unit_32 contains unit graphics I fit.

Thats not the point though, I just wanted to say thanks, your Unit_32 is amazing, admitted some of the unit graphics I may end up replacing to get that all important extra spot but some of them are just what I was looking for, seems like you have a pcx for each unit avalible for DL here, save the civ 2 units, and the best part is that some of them are for units that when I DLed didn't have the little pic to add to the Units_32, this is great!

I have just one small question to ask about it, is it possible to get a sheet saying which unit is which icon? Some of them I can reconize but some of them are totally new to me and I'd like to have the right unit with the right icon, thanks again.

Kyle

zulu9812
Sep 01, 2002, 10:52 AM
I could make up a text file saying which icon matched which, if only I knew what all of them were...

btw - I'll have a new version posted soon. And the civ2 icons are for units that someone at Apolyton converted.