View Full Version : A little question

Sep 01, 2002, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah, and while I'm asking a question...

My units_32.pcx is almost full but I still have alot of addition units I want to add, and as I said, I dislike recyling images (ie. having two units with differant names and stats with the same graphics), is it possible to have more then the 84?

Sep 01, 2002, 01:15 AM
Check out my sig ;)

And post in the proper forum! :aargh3:

Sep 01, 2002, 09:48 AM
Sorry about posting in the wrong board, figured sense the unit_32 contains unit graphics I fit.

Thats not the point though, I just wanted to say thanks, your Unit_32 is amazing, admitted some of the unit graphics I may end up replacing to get that all important extra spot but some of them are just what I was looking for, seems like you have a pcx for each unit avalible for DL here, save the civ 2 units, and the best part is that some of them are for units that when I DLed didn't have the little pic to add to the Units_32, this is great!

I have just one small question to ask about it, is it possible to get a sheet saying which unit is which icon? Some of them I can reconize but some of them are totally new to me and I'd like to have the right unit with the right icon, thanks again.

Sep 01, 2002, 09:52 AM
I could make up a text file saying which icon matched which, if only I knew what all of them were...

btw - I'll have a new version posted soon. And the civ2 icons are for units that someone at Apolyton converted.