View Full Version : who's your favorite mod?

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 04:31 PM
cast your vote!

Ohkrana
Sep 03, 2002, 04:36 PM
Stuff like this has been done before , and it's not allowed.

As far as I know - no polls on moderators in anyway are allowed.

Hitro
Sep 03, 2002, 04:37 PM
I guess this is as inappropriate as a "least favourite mod" poll, after all the result is the same just reversed...

And that Thunderfall guy is not a mod!

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 04:37 PM
oh, i'm sorry. i didn't know.

Furry Spatula
Sep 03, 2002, 04:40 PM
Hitro, thunderfall is a mod, i suggest you look at the main forum screen, TF is the moderator for the site feedback aswell as another forum that i cannot remember at the moment and i am too lazy to go back and check then come back here and type it.

Ohkrana
Somehow I don't think ignorance will excuse you - bumping old threads and now this.

You just aching for the attention of a mod.;)

BTW are their any female mods? I ask on behalf of Rodgers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Padma
Yeah, mephisto. You've already got your avatar. You can back off on spamm- er posting now. :D

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Hitro
I guess this is as inappropriate as a "least favourite mod" poll, after all the result is the same just reversed...

And that Thunderfall guy is not a mod!

no, i have the 'others'. though it's unfair to 'others', but it's not exactly the reverse of the "least favorite mod"

but still, if this is not allowed, then just close it, someone.

anarchywrksbest
Sep 03, 2002, 04:46 PM
This will not last long! Lefty may not mind but AoA will KILL you! He doesn't like popularity contests. Especially if he is losing :lol:

Furry Spatula
Sep 03, 2002, 04:48 PM
well he's tied for first place as of now with Grey Fox, go GF :goodjob: lol i mean uhh i voted for AOA we need to hunt down those GF supporters and perma ban em

Fez_Monk
Sep 03, 2002, 04:53 PM
Now he's in first place. :D

anarchywrksbest
Sep 03, 2002, 04:53 PM
BTW What about the Duke, Stormerne, Eyrei, Shaitan and JV??

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by anarchywrksbest
BTW What about the Duke, Stormerne, Eyrei, Shaitan and JV??

i hope i don't get banned by sorting them as 'others'. :(
i just conveniently set it to ten, and got the first nine names i can remember.... i am happy that i included aoa though. ;)

anarchywrksbest
Sep 03, 2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Mephisto

i am happy that i included aoa though. ;)

But he will kill you! Painfully........http://www.apolyton.com/forums/images/smilies/rantanim.gif

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 05:02 PM
maybe i should start taking tranquilizers & drinking beers,...., that way it will be less painful. :(

Hitro
Sep 03, 2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Furry Spatula
Hitro, thunderfall is a mod, i suggest you look at the main forum screen, TF is the moderator for the site feedback aswell as another forum that i cannot remember at the moment and i am too lazy to go back and check then come back here and type it.
He moderates these forums, but that's just because in his status as an admin he is downwards compatible. :D

Globber
Sep 03, 2002, 06:49 PM
I voted for AoA to avoid untoward punishment :satan:

NY Hoya
Sep 03, 2002, 07:00 PM
this should and will be gone.:lol:

Fez_Monk
Sep 03, 2002, 09:04 PM
This thread is still open? I guess the mods seem to be enjoying the attention. ;)

And I see AoA is winning. :goodjob:

Baleog
Sep 03, 2002, 09:21 PM
I vote for Lefty; the moderate mod. :goodjob:

(And 'cos I can't vote for Thunderfairy without receiving a permanent state of banishment ;) :D :p ).

Mephisto
Sep 03, 2002, 09:33 PM
if there is something happen to me, and you guys stop seeing me posting,...., remember, i love you all.

Fez_Monk
Sep 03, 2002, 09:36 PM
i luv u 2 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/drinka.gif

Lefty Scaevola
Sep 03, 2002, 10:16 PM
Closed peding a ruling on its fate from the only person whose votes really counts:
:egypt:Thunderfal:king:

Lefty Scaevola
Sep 04, 2002, 08:10 AM
Yep, moderator polls are still verbotten.