View Full Version : Term III - The Domestic Hut

Bowsling
May 01, 2009, 05:15 PM
Domestic Leader: Bowsling
Domestic Deputy: Vacant, apply below
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=207755&stc=1&d=1237597823
Duties:
The Domestic Leader is responsible for all issues domestic not handled by the President. Organizes
decisions about settler placement. Organizes departmental and provincial budgets. Is Governor of cities that do not have a Provincial/Expatriate governor. The Domestic Leader will also be responsible for all the duties of the game's Cultural Leader.

Excerpt from Article E of the Constitution
All elected officials will create an official thread. This thread will be used to provide updates to the citizens about their office. The information in this thread should updated frequently in order to accurately reflect the current game situation.

Section D.1 of The Code of Laws

Discussions on city placement will be initiated by the Domestic Leader. Any citizen may post their opinion on any location.

Excerpt from Section E.1 of the Code of Laws

Polls: None

Discussions: None

Falcon02
May 02, 2009, 10:04 PM
I was wondering what we consider the value of completing the Great Wall is? We could complete it within 30 turns in Rhiannon or Tara.

However it's only useful as long as we have cities < 7 large.

Bowsling
May 03, 2009, 03:53 PM
I'm kinda skeptical about the Great Wall, it's too expensive IMO. I'll start a discussion for it though.

DaveShack
May 03, 2009, 04:22 PM
The main benefit of building the Great Wall is in keeping another civ from building it. And if we eventually want to win with culture, any cpt helps.

Cyc
May 21, 2009, 10:57 PM
At the begining of this upcoming T/C, I would like to change the production of city Green #11 to a Settler. This Settler would be planted 3 tiles west of Green #11. Hopefully this new city will help us Culturally capture the future Persian city in the NW. Any objections?

Bowsling
May 23, 2009, 07:36 AM
I agree.
ten

Cyc
May 31, 2009, 01:24 PM
A new discussion you may be interested in (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=322801).