View Full Version : Asking for help: WorldBuilderSave data for scenario

Deon
Dec 09, 2009, 01:42 PM
Greetings! I need to know which data should come before ### Plot info ### when I want to make a new scenario. I mean game data, team data and player data. I tried to use one from original FFH2, but it crashes.

Deon
Dec 09, 2009, 02:35 PM
I ask it because I want to load a map, but whenever it passes init graphics and probably starts placing civilizations, it crashes. I used info from a saved worldbuildersave, but it looks like it doesn't work for a start of a scenario. I wonder what am I doing wrong.

Valkrionn
Dec 09, 2009, 02:46 PM
I have no idea, or I'd help you. Never made a scenario.

Deon
Dec 09, 2009, 07:21 PM
OK, so I've started it from scratch.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rr03dd.jpg

I plan to turn it into RiFE modmod(x1000) later but now it just uses vanilla (lol?) races with unique names and some of them are used twice (i.e. Hippus Rhoanna for Eorlingas and Hippus Tasunke for Rhun (Easterlings), also there're no hobbits :( so I use Luchuirp as placeholder).

Time to add a new race of Hobbits, Valk :).

Valkrionn
Dec 09, 2009, 07:30 PM
Ah, LotR?

Honestly, before Malakim+ I had wanted to make a race of steampunk Gnomes... Never did because Ahwaric did the Mechanos. xD Maybe one day I'll redesign the Mechanos to be gnomish.... Probably not though. ;)

Deon
Dec 09, 2009, 07:37 PM
What gnomes have to do with this? :D

Valkrionn
Dec 09, 2009, 07:43 PM
Close enough to halflings to be used for them, unless you go with stereotypical gnomes with pointy hats. xD

Deon
Dec 09, 2009, 08:00 PM
But halfling are NOT steampunk-ish! :)
Actually, Luchuirp with their slingers are fine. But other units should be different.

Also, what should Halfling race promotion be? 15% chance to retreat, immune to fear?