View Full Version : BTS - Earth - Help!

tyuratam
Jan 19, 2010, 11:58 AM
Hello! I need some help, please! I am looking for an Earth (18 civs - Huge) map similar to that one that comes with the Civilization IV. But the problem is I want to play Beyond the Sword with other leaders that are not included in the original map, like Stalin, De Gaulle, Mao Zedong, Roosevelt, Churchill and other modern leaders. I searched for something similar to that in so many places and don`t find nothing. If somebody can help, I will be very thankful.

Thank you very much!

JEELEN
Jan 19, 2010, 01:28 PM
Welcome, tyuratam! I made a couple of maps (check my signature below) as did others. I'm sure modern leaders are in somewhere, although I can't be sure they're all in at once. Best check the Civ4 Maps download section to be sure. :hatsoff:

tyuratam
Jan 19, 2010, 04:02 PM
Yeahh.. thanks. I saw the link that you posted but I really want to play with all those leaders on the same game. And I want something more specific. I searched in the map section, but found nothing. I downloaded all the maps that you said, but none of those are complete, with the modern leaders that I said... =/

Shiggs713
Jan 20, 2010, 01:31 AM
good luck. It wouldn't be very hard to simply swap some leaders if thats all you want. There are a ton of earth maps both here and on my site civearth.com, many with a few of the leaders you want, but I doubt theres many if any with all new. Frankly because most of them suck, and most earth maps are designed for multi-player so they aren't used for balance issues in many cases.

tyuratam
Jan 20, 2010, 04:35 AM
Yeahh.. the only thing that I want to change, from the original Earthh18civs map, are the leaders, because I like to play with modern leaders. I will search for that map on your website but if you can tell me where I can find it easier, I will be thankful.

tyuratam
Jan 20, 2010, 05:24 AM
Heyy!! I was looking that map at your website, BtS- Earth18Civs (Random Start), I it is really good! The only problem is the "random start". There is any way to put the civilizations on the right historical place of start? Thanks!!

tyuratam
Jan 20, 2010, 07:13 AM
Ohh!! That map ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7071 ) is very good too, but have the same problem... to play with good leaders, I need to play with random start locations. Is that anyway I can fix it? Thanks!

Shiggs713
Jan 20, 2010, 12:09 PM
well if you really just want the new leaders, I guess I could mod the earth18 or whatever earth map of your choice to include them. Just let me know which map and exactly what leaders/civs you want included and I'll do it :) it'll be much harder if not impossible with random start so I wouldn't pick one of them

tyuratam
Jan 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
Ohh! Ok! I will be very, very, very thankful!! The Earth map could be the "BtS- Earth18Civs (Random Start)" of your website. And the leaders: Roosevelt, Saladin, Hamurabi, Mao Zedong, any Egyptian leader, Churchill, De Gaulle, Bismarck, Ghandi, Tokugawa, Stalin, Huayna Capac, Zara Yaqob, Shaka, Cyrus, Ragnar, Joao II and Wang Kong. I want the civilizations on their historical place of origin, like: Americans in Washington, Russians in Moscow, Frenchs in Paris...
If you could do that to me, you will have my eternal gratitude!! Thanks!

tyuratam
Jan 21, 2010, 10:40 AM
You have any idea of when you could send the map to me, Shiggs?