Mar 26, 2010, 08:21 PM
Cast your vote on whether you'd like to see bonus islands or not on the map.
You can vote for as many or as few options as you like. Consider a vote for "leave it to the map makers" as being "any of the above".
Mar 26, 2010, 08:34 PM
Don't forget to vote for the other map options too!
- Should we play on a smaller map or a larger one, and how much sea should we have? Vote here! (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=359014)
- Should everyone start on the same continent, or should there be at least two continents, or should everyone have their own island? Vote here! (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=359012)
- Should everyone be able to contact each other before Optics, or should there be at least two different groups that have to research Optics and explore the world to meet? Vote here! (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=359015)
Mar 26, 2010, 09:01 PM
Yes, at the map makers discretion.
Mar 27, 2010, 10:08 AM
I voted 'Yes, some pre-optics and some post-optics'. I prefer a game when navies are used. This would help with that to some degree.
Mar 27, 2010, 10:29 PM
Posted in the official thread. :)
Team Sirius votes for:
- Standard or larger map, sea level adjusted accordingly for six teams
- Contact between all teams should be possible via land or coast, but NOT ocean
- Our preference is in the direction of a continents/islands setup rather than pangaea
- We think it would be a good idea to have at least some initially uninhabited islands (something the last map lacked)
- Overall though we vote for the mapmaker's choice as to the layout
Mar 30, 2010, 08:07 PM
Absolutley need islands, every civ needs a Navy!