View Full Version : How to gain specific House support?

Zerli
May 02, 2010, 11:34 AM
Playing WildMana 8.11, with Houses of Erebus option enabled. I am currently playing Lanun with Falamar and trying to get the House of Ghallanda to give me their support (the traders). This is my 3rd or 4th game in a row, trying to get their support.

I can't figure out how to get them to support me - it seems completely random. I rushed to Trade and Currency and was first to both... I got a lot of resources they like (4 pearls, 1 cotton, 2 fur, 1 ivory, 2 ale, even 1 banana), and they still tend to support Illians in the middle of nowhere, or Khazad sometimes.... or I don't even know who.

I tried building a lot of buildings that increase their support, but I've almost done with a market, lighthouse, and inns in every single city. Maybe it is the number of cities? I got 4 at the moment but other civilizations get support of Houses with fewer cities.

I switched to Foreign Trade and Consumption, the civics that increase their support as well.

Anyway, can someone tell me what factors influence the support of Houses? Or more plainly, how do I get Ghallanda (or any other House) to support me?

Zerli

aimlessgun
May 02, 2010, 12:25 PM
What you are doing should get them to support you. That exact stuff has worked for me 3 games running. First 2 they popped up right around when I was getting Trade/Currency, 3rd time for some reason they waited longer, maybe Optics I think.