View Full Version : A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Romanichine
May 11, 2010, 07:53 PM
As if not wanting to tell your alignment means that you are 100% evil, Stop the petty feud already.

I found 3 players who did not vote in the two previous tallies. They are : TheForestAuro, civplayah and classical_hero. They are either trying to hide or not playing the game. Both good reasons to put pressure on them.

vote: TheForestAuro

Zack
May 11, 2010, 07:56 PM
Sepuku isn't playing.

wideyedwanderer
May 11, 2010, 08:16 PM
I'd rather not vote for someone just because they aren't playing, I'd rather have them either replaced or WoG'd. If they're trying to hide though, let's lynch them. :goodjob:

Remake, taking a convo to pm's does seem kinda suspicious... proving someone's innocence/alignment isn't off topic.

remake20
May 11, 2010, 08:19 PM
It looked like it was going to turn OT, and lurkers very could be mafia. I lurked a lot in TDS and I was mafia.

Bad Player
May 11, 2010, 08:28 PM
People keep talking about lynching the lurkers. But how can we know who they are if they aren't posting? :confused:

When I get time I will use the thread search tool and count how many discussion posts (not "lol it's caturday") posts each of the lurkers has made and then post it publically. Begin lynching the people lurking most.

Bad Player
May 11, 2010, 08:30 PM
i dont think people are going to waste lynches on people just for lurking when there are sith and imperials running around free

If we allow people to lurk then it makes it very easy for mafia to hide in the background. At least if everyone is arguing, sometimes mafia slip up or contradict eachother.

Double A
May 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
Sepuku isn't playing.

Ok, I'm going to ask.

Does his reason for not playing have anything to do with his name?

wideyedwanderer
May 11, 2010, 09:28 PM
^ Lol. Was wondering the same thing.

j65536d
May 11, 2010, 10:05 PM
Not sure what to add, kind of read through everything that people wrote. I lost my lead, and it turns out that I was wrong, kinda makes me not want to accuse anyone especially going out by myself. Today, I will probably just join a bandwagon.
That said I would like to join the right one, and I dont see one yet, so for the moment Abstain. I will almost certainly change that later. (and because I am running a game I will have to look at CFC at least once every 24 hours)

taillesskangaru
May 11, 2010, 11:21 PM
Abstain here as well.

Romanichine
May 12, 2010, 12:09 AM
I can't find anything about WoG in the rules. After how many inactive days is a player WoGed?

choxorn
May 12, 2010, 12:51 AM
When we feel like WOG'ing them.

classical hero already said he'd be gone, so we won't WoG him unless he doesn't come back or disappears again when he does.

Secura
May 12, 2010, 04:53 AM
Abstain on the lynch.

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 05:04 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7560/jabbathehutt.png
Ho hum, another business day has started, lovely!

First of all, the Lightning Staff you all graciously voted me yesterday is a top quality piece of work. Designed to withstand the most potent attacks from Jedi and Sith alike, it negates opponent lightsabers. Don't be shy, place your bids, you don't want Darth Maul to put a lightsaber through your back, do you?

Second, through some unfortunate bureaucratic 4th wall nonsense, the GMs have informed me that I may only have one item up for auction per day. Officially, that is. But since you all voted me two items yesterday, I will not let you down. Hence I will (unofficially) also take bids on this excellent Lightsaber, and promise to follow the ordinary rules for auctions and give it to the highest bidder in exchange for the promised money. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your very own lightsaber that was once owned by General Grevious! It will give you +1 strength too, apart from the obvious collector value.

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 05:27 AM
OK, people. Just another friendly update from uncle Takh. I'll be back in the forums on Thursday, post-exam time.

So, Anakin is dead... http://uploads.forumwarz.com/cdn/100/1320555a-1401-11de-bd52-001c23d677ba.gif not good at all. How the blazes did the Empire find out who he is? :confused:

btw, Ras, are you voting for Star Wars to be lynched?

Unless with Anakin Darth Vader is out too. That ain't too bad.

Also oh lightsaber! I'll have that!

Oh and abstain

taillesskangaru
May 12, 2010, 05:29 AM
I bid for the Lightning Staff. 3 credits.

Capt Blackadder
May 12, 2010, 05:41 AM
vote link

If he turns out to be innocent then it is a simple matter to lynch remake. But if he is scum best to get rid of him now.

Kennigit
May 12, 2010, 05:50 AM
1 credit for the lightning staff.

Let's beat jabba at his own game.

Alright, I'll retract what I said before- a bit hasty. And with such an appealing lure, innocents/neutrals should do what they can for the staff.

But, let there be no doubt- the innocents will win this auction. I may as well but up a bid for 4 though

remake20
May 12, 2010, 06:03 AM
j65536d spoke up right after the talk about lynching lurkers so he could be scum, but I'm not so sure link is anymore. For now I abstain

Lord OST
May 12, 2010, 06:30 AM
Im afraid I cant be posting much from now to monday. Going out for a trip and afraid I cant follow the game. Will be back strong on monday.
Vote: Niklas
All items to anyone but Niklas :)
(Can I give him a negative vote?)

Bad Player
May 12, 2010, 07:34 AM
Autolycus: >10
Bad Player: >10
Capt BlackAdder: 4
CivGeneral: 3
civplayah: 1
Classical Hero: Away with permission
Double A: >10
j65536d: 5
johnhughthom: 6
Kennigit: >10
Khazaar: 3
Krill: >10
landlubber: 4
link16: >10
Lord OST: >10
Methos: >10
Nictel: 9
Niklas: >10
Owen Glyndwr: 6
remake20: >10
Romanichine: >10
RRRaskolnikov: >10
Secura: 6
Seon: 9
Shadowbound: 4
Stuck in Pi: 2
taillesskangaru: 8
Takhisis: >10
TheForestAuro: 3
TheLastOne36: 10
wideyedwanderer: 7

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 07:45 AM
Im afraid I cant be posting much from now to monday. Going out for a trip and afraid I cant follow the game. Will be back strong on monday.
Vote: Niklas
All items to anyone but Niklas :)
(Can I give him a negative vote?)

Yes it is called voting them to me.:p:lol:

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 09:21 AM
I will bid 5 credits on the lightning staff.

I will also vote the lightsabers to me. Same offer as every time, vote them to me and you share in the spoils when I auction them out tomorrow.

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 09:24 AM
Also:

Yo buddy with the Hyperdrive!!!

I'll restate my previous offer - contact me over private channels and I'll make you the deal of your lifetime.

remake20
May 12, 2010, 09:25 AM
Why are you trying to bid on something that's yours?

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 09:26 AM
It's not mine - I am auctioning it out on behalf of those who voted it to me. They are the ones that will get the money from the auction, not me.

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 09:32 AM
Why are you trying to bid on something that's yours?

He's upping the price. Typical for a Hutt.

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 09:34 AM
He's upping the price. Typical for a Hutt.
While such practice is certainly part of a Hutt's repertoire, it would be rather silly for me to up the price when I am not the one receiving the money that the auction generates.

remake20
May 12, 2010, 09:46 AM
I hope zack doesn't mind, but click the links in my sig.

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 09:56 AM
While such practice is certainly part of a Hutt's repertoire, it would be rather silly for me to up the price when I am not the one receiving the money that the auction generates.

:think: I find it kind of hard to believe that you gain nothing from the auction but ok.

Autolycus
May 12, 2010, 10:54 AM
Well, I want people to speak up more, so it seems that the proper decision is wideyedwanderer, and civplayah wins the lurker lottery.

CivGeneral
May 12, 2010, 12:53 PM
This has to be the most confusing lynch of them all. We have one sith lord with a tattooed face and an Imperial Officer who holds a rank of a flag officer. I might have a couple of questions for the admiralty of the Imperial Navy. Though I don't want to risk my hide after order 66. For now I abstain until I have solid leads to the two suspects.

Link
May 12, 2010, 02:03 PM
i change my vote to civplayah

remake20
May 12, 2010, 02:06 PM
abstain Civplayah it is.

Krill
May 12, 2010, 03:10 PM
Niklas if you want to chat, going to have to be MSN. I'm working 12 hour days atm and not around much until friday night.

Krill
May 12, 2010, 03:12 PM
Also, Methos is almost certainly either scum or has contact with scum. I gave him info on what items I had, and last night one of them was stolen. I gave no one else this information, so either methos passed it on or there is an item scanner out there.

civplayah
May 12, 2010, 03:35 PM
Please, fear not! I am here! Although, I admit to not following this game well enough, I will contribute to private discussion, though, if someone contacts me.

And, for the record, I have no earthly idea what Star Wars is.

And I would like to hear Methos's side.

Stuck in Pi
May 12, 2010, 03:45 PM
Hm, not much to go on it seems. Some lurkers being accused, etc.

Well, I'll put a vote on Capt. Blackadder.

Methos
May 12, 2010, 04:45 PM
Also, Methos is almost certainly either scum or has contact with scum. I gave him info on what items I had, and last night one of them was stolen. I gave no one else this information, so either methos passed it on or there is an item scanner out there.

As I recall, you tried to sell the items to me and at a price that had I wanted them, it would have "been a steal", as you merchants say. As I also recall, you offered to just give me an item and then pass it off to Niklas, in order to get him to earn the nasty effects. So, I find it interesting that you're complaining so much about something you obviously wanted to get rid of. Out of curiosity, did the thief still the nasty item? If so, that would be hilarious! :lol:

And no, I didn't steal anything. The simply fact that you came out and claimed to be Watto and have items paints you as a target for theft. What's also interesting, is we haven't heard anything about Niklas claiming theft. So is the thief non-existant, or controlled by Niklas? Merchant Wars!!!

Zack
May 12, 2010, 05:00 PM
Midday 4

Not really knowing what to do, the citizens stood around and did hardly anything productive. What a shame.

Tally

Lynch

Abstain: 5 (Nictel, taillesskangaru, CivGeneral, Secura, j65536d)
civplayah: 3 (link16, remake20, Autolycus)
link16: 1 (Capt Blackadder)
Capt Blackadder: 1 (Stuck in Pi)
TheForestAuro: 1 (Romanichine)
Niklas: 1 (Lord OST)
Romanichine: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 2 (Niklas, Bad Player)
Krill: 1 (link16)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 2 (Niklas, Bad Player)
Nictel: 2 (Nictel, Autolycus)

Lightning Staff

Kennigit: 1 credit
taillesskangaru: 3 credits
Kennigit: 4 credits
Niklas: 5 credits

Drink

Autolycus: 1 credit

Day will end in approximately 24 hours.

VOTE!
Bid!
Support, too.
Send QuickTopic links to me and choxorn!

Krill
May 12, 2010, 05:31 PM
As I recall, you tried to sell the items to me and at a price that had I wanted them, it would have "been a steal", as you merchants say. As I also recall, you offered to just give me an item and then pass it off to Niklas, in order to get him to earn the nasty effects. So, I find it interesting that you're complaining so much about something you obviously wanted to get rid of. Out of curiosity, did the thief still the nasty item? If so, that would be hilarious! :lol:

And no, I didn't steal anything. The simply fact that you came out and claimed to be Watto and have items paints you as a target for theft. What's also interesting, is we haven't heard anything about Niklas claiming theft. So is the thief non-existant, or controlled by Niklas? Merchant Wars!!!

Er no? I asked you if you would be willing to buy them from me with my own money so I could complete my PG.

I didn't tell anyone else the name of any items, hence the thief would have to have either gotten the names from you, or an item scanner. You'll note that I didn't say that you were scum, that you were either scum or in contact with scum (without necessarily knowing they were scum).

And surprisingly I would appreciate that item stolen back. If it was completely junk and useless to me, never mind damaging, I'd prefer not to have it back, right? Well so much for that theory!

I'll let the innocents make use of that information Meth0s. It's not me you have to worry about. ;)

Krill
May 12, 2010, 05:33 PM
Lightsaber to Krill (keep things even, would prefer it if neither myself nor Niklas got hte Lightsaber though)

Lightsaber to Nictel

Drink
Autolycus: 1 credit - I thought he said 2 credits?

Methos
May 12, 2010, 05:49 PM
Er no? I asked you if you would be willing to buy them from me with my own money so I could complete my PG.

Really? I missed that part.

You'll note that I didn't say that you were scum, that you were either scum or in contact with scum (without necessarily knowing they were scum).

Actually, I never told anyone about the items, or the fact that you had told me. Heck, I didn't even tell anyone we were talking, so by my own statements, then you are calling me scum.

Let's look at the hard facts though. First, I knew what your items were and as you yourself said, they aren't that spectacular. Second, we know what items Niklas has. So I ask you this, since I knew what items you had and the weapons that Niklas had, then why would I steal the worthless crap from you?

Wouldn't you agree that with my knowledge of what each of you have that I would have more likely stolen from Niklas instead?

That still begs the question of why the thief stole from you and not Niklas with his weapons.

landlubber
May 12, 2010, 05:54 PM
Lightsabers to Niklas.

And, I guess I should say it...
I'm Yoda, and I scanned Link16 as mafia. I'm not a faction scanner, however I do get "Innocent" and "Mafia" results. Guess who came up as mafia?

Methos
May 12, 2010, 05:58 PM
I'm Yoda,

:dubious: :cringe: :wallbash:

Why, why, why???

and I scanned Link16 as mafia.

Vote: Link

remake20
May 12, 2010, 06:01 PM
I would like to believe you, but coming out with it like that. You will have to do a little more to convince me, but not much.

EDIT: Awww. what the heck. abstain Link16

landlubber
May 12, 2010, 06:03 PM
:dubious: :cringe: :wallbash:
Why, why, why???

Because I felt like people wouldn't believe me otherwise (protection, please :please:) and I'm serious about getting him lynched.

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 06:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOPsfaQRcbk

:D Seems appropriate.

RRRaskolnikov
May 12, 2010, 06:05 PM
unvote: Romanichine, vote: Link16 :(

Niklas
May 12, 2010, 06:09 PM
protection, please :please:
You know where to turn for your protection needs. Just contact me privately and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

civplayah
May 12, 2010, 06:12 PM
What do you scan for, then? And, if you're not a faction scanner, why do you get faction results? PM me, please.

link16

Shadowbound
May 12, 2010, 06:17 PM
Link

Also, I want a lightsaber. Does it only work for Jedi?

Nictel
May 12, 2010, 06:23 PM
Seems the end of the line for the Hero of Time.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/spacepope4u/game_over_return_of_ganon_zelda_2.jpg

Autolycus
May 12, 2010, 07:21 PM
Well, that's clear civplayah. It's over, link16

wideyedwanderer
May 12, 2010, 07:31 PM
Well, I want people to speak up more, so it seems that the proper decision is wideyedwanderer, and civplayah wins the lurker lottery.

Were you accusing me of lurking? I think I've participated more than many others.

Autolycus
May 12, 2010, 07:37 PM
That's what I realized when nictel posted the statistics, hence why I switched off of you to civplayah.

Kennigit
May 12, 2010, 07:44 PM
Say what you will, but you are focusing on money. You suspect players who share an interest in splitting the item profits with Jabba. You lynched Jango because he bet 4 credits on the blaster.

*to be read in old-timey news radio announcer voice*

You see, you are incorrect! The innocent cause has many branches at work. Yessir, our best boys are working 'round the clock for the war effort. Decoding the sith's radio messages, developing our own Navajo code, and of course, scanning for the axises of evils.

Yessir, the rebel warfront is not one of ignorance but of carefully planned military manoeuvres. Information is gathered by out best agents out on the front, finding the jangos and sith of this world. And what have the boys gathered? Why, link appears to be sith.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2418/linkb.jpg (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/linkb.jpg/)

The innocent cause it metic-u-lous. Information must be gathered and confirmed. And for now, a brave green man has stepped forward to lead the fight for the innocents. Yessir, there is good chance that the green man is speaking the truth; so may we all rally behind his efforts and vote for link today!

EDIT- of course, as secura points out, we can test landlubber's claims in the lynch

wideyedwanderer
May 12, 2010, 07:56 PM
That's what I realized when nictel posted the statistics, hence why I switched off of you to civplayah.

I would participate more, but this is my first time playing mafia, and I don't entirely know what I'm doing... :confused: and I already made a mistake voting to lynch at the wrong time. :blush: I was told I would receive a lot of pm's, but so far I've hardly received any.

I think it's pretty obvious link is mafia, so I vote link.

Link
May 12, 2010, 08:33 PM
you unepreciative jerks. good luck saving hyrule yourselves

Bad Player
May 12, 2010, 10:33 PM
Link

Also, I want a lightsaber. Does it only work for Jedi?

No, lightsabers will work for Jedi, Sith and force-sensitive neutrals.

Bad Player
May 12, 2010, 10:38 PM
Were you accusing me of lurking? I think I've participated more than many others.

The statistics speak for themselves. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9182122&postcount=771)

CivGeneral
May 12, 2010, 10:46 PM
you unepreciative jerks. good luck saving hyrule yourselves
THIS.... ....IS.... ...STAR WARS!!!!

(oow my voice)

Methos
May 12, 2010, 10:55 PM
THIS.... ....IS.... ...STAR WARS!!!!

(oow my voice)

Yeah, I was confused too.

choxorn
May 12, 2010, 10:57 PM
NO! THIS IS PATRICK!

I am not Star Wars. :mad:

Romanichine
May 12, 2010, 11:12 PM
I vote the two lightsabers to Niklas and Niklas

@Krill: What is this drink you are selling? AFAIK you did not say what it was for.

Methos
May 12, 2010, 11:28 PM
Lightsabers to Niklas.

I'm Yoda,

I'm curious, if you are Yoda, then why are you voting the light sabers to Jabba the Hutt?

Secura
May 13, 2010, 01:12 AM
We'll see the truth in landlubber's claims when we lynch Link, I guess.

abstain, link16.

TheForestAuro
May 13, 2010, 02:00 AM
It's so much more ridiculously difficult to keep up with these games, compared to NotW-ones >.<

RRRaskolnikov
May 13, 2010, 02:49 AM
OOC: will be much less online till sunday. Will try to reply to PMs. have fun.

johnhughthom
May 13, 2010, 03:51 AM
Niklas

link

I am slightly sceptical about landlubber though, is he saying he isn't part of a faction? Why would he need protection, surely Yoda has allies in the game. Also, I thought scanner results were Innocent and Evil, not Mafia. I could be wrong on that though.

Kennigit
May 13, 2010, 06:26 AM
Well, let's go Nictel and Nictel.

Arakhor
May 13, 2010, 06:44 AM
Link is Mafia? *feigned shock and confusion* I never saw that coming!

Earthling was actually right for a change - you should have lynched Link and then possibly done me in during the night :)

taillesskangaru
May 13, 2010, 07:47 AM
Alright, I'm at a loss at what to do now.

Do faction members know each other? Are there any real clues in the kills? What's Quicktopic?

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 08:25 AM
Link your only hope at this stage is to state your role publically or try to PM some trustworthy people. Like ASAP.

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 08:29 AM
Alright, I'm at a loss at what to do now.

Do faction members know each other? Are there any real clues in the kills? What's Quicktopic?

The mafia faction members generally know eachother. I think there is a Sith faction and an Imperial faction to mirror the Jedi faction and the Rebel faction. Maybe there are more I'm just guessing at that idea.

The write-ups don't provide clues as such.

Quicktopics are chat logs that players can create and invite people to talk in them. Just give someone the IP address and they can read the QT.

TheLastOne36
May 13, 2010, 09:44 AM
@Methos, unfortunately, I can't talk to you.

j65536d
May 13, 2010, 09:47 AM
Yay a bandwagon, but in all seriousness I am inclined to trust yoda, so Link

As for lightsabers I don't think I can use them so in the interest of fairness Niklas and Krill

Methos
May 13, 2010, 09:57 AM
@Methos, unfortunately, I can't talk to you.

I forgot. That has to suck playing a game where you can't talk to anyone. Heck, that's the whole fun in these games.

j65536d
May 13, 2010, 10:04 AM
Also, bad player's analysis is missing one thing. Assuming that Grevious was trying to kill the first day (likely) then we actually started with 3 kills (though for some reason the star destroyer was not used at the start (mabye it is only every few days, I think there is precedent for that (yay for nested statements))) which either means that one faction has 2 kills or there is a third bad faction (serial killer?)

Link
May 13, 2010, 10:13 AM
is there nothing i can say to convince you of my innocence?

Methos
May 13, 2010, 10:52 AM
is there nothing i can say to convince you of my innocence?

Who are you? What is your character? What have you been doing behind the scenes?

Arakhor
May 13, 2010, 11:50 AM
This is usually accompanied by wild accusations of guilt against multiple different parties and various claims of innocence backed up by suspiciously absent people :)

Double A
May 13, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yoda and Link are both awesome.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emot_vhappy.gif

Niklas

link

I am slightly sceptical about landlubber though, is he saying he isn't part of a faction? Why would he need protection, surely Yoda has allies in the game. Also, I thought scanner results were Innocent and Evil, not Mafia. I could be wrong on that though.

If he's Yoda, I'm sure the GM made an exception.

Takhisis
May 13, 2010, 02:01 PM
OK, almost a hundred posts since my last a couple of days ago. I might have missed something.
OOC: I have somehow survived my exam http://foorumi.haistapaska.com/images/smilies/staaaar.gif.
And now all that remains is sitting out this whole witnessing thing which should be over by Wednesday the 18th if everything goes according to plan. Once again, sorry, people, I'm trying to bring some other unforeseen IRL crap back under control but I think the worst is over, at least for a while.
You can PM me or leave visitor messages or whatever but don't expect an immediate answer. I'll do my best.

...back to the game.
Unless with Anakin Darth Vader is out too. That ain't too bad.

Also oh lightsaber! I'll have that!

Oh and abstain
Anakin switching to Darth Vader? :eek:
Hadn't thought of that one, but now that I think of it, maybe it's good, in the long run.
Also:

Yo buddy with the Hyperdrive!!!

I'll restate my previous offer - contact me over private channels and I'll make you the deal of your lifetime.
Are you trying to hold Amidala's ship to ransom or something like that?
I don't trust you much, Jabba.

The hyperdrive guy could be Krill. he says he's Watto.
Lightsabers to Niklas.

I'm Yoda, and I scanned Link16 as mafia. I'm not a faction scanner, however I do get "Innocent" and "Mafia" results. Guess who came up as mafia?
You claim to be Yoda, you vote all items to Jabba, you also say you have no protection, and then Tabba offers you no protection. What are you up to?
For your own sake, link16 had better be mafia.
This is usually accompanied by wild accusations of guilt against multiple different parties and various claims of innocence backed up by suspiciously absent people :)
Oh really? When has that happened? :mischief:

OK, I might browse through older stuff again after witnessing is finished.

Over and out for now. I'll try to tune in sometime later tonight after Day is over.

Methos
May 13, 2010, 02:19 PM
So...what's the tally for the items?

Takhisis
May 13, 2010, 02:27 PM
(looks back to see if anything's missing)
Oh, I forgot (thanks Methos for unwittingly reminiding me)
Abstain on all items. (don't even remember all of the colours and really must get going).

remake20
May 13, 2010, 03:02 PM
I will give 2 credits for one of the unofficial light saber auctions.

Nictel
May 13, 2010, 03:14 PM
So...what's the tally for the items?

Yes that would be nice.

Also don't trust the Hutt! He'll put you in a rut! VOTE NICTEL FOR LIGHTSABER!

Zack
May 13, 2010, 03:20 PM
Well update is in a little over an hour, so you can get your tally then.

Niklas
May 13, 2010, 03:32 PM
I will give 2 credits for one of the unofficial light saber auctions.
There is only one lightsaber auction.

Don't listen to Nictel, he's just like the rest of those stalinists, trying to use me as something scary in order to get items for himself. I'm not at all scary, and will distribute money from the auctions fairly. What will Nictel do with them? Of course he will claim that he's a jedi looking to protect himself from sith - but do you truly know that he is?

remake20
May 13, 2010, 03:36 PM
I actually retract that bid and place 2 credits on the drink

Zack
May 13, 2010, 03:41 PM
You can't retract bids.

choxorn
May 13, 2010, 03:43 PM
Uh, I don't think there are any lightsabers available for bidding anyway.

landlubber
May 13, 2010, 03:45 PM
To answer people's questions, I am a Jedi, however I currently do not know the identities of any other Jedi. We're not really on a mason team. Therefore, I am voting lightsabers to Jabba, of which I already have one.

Zack
May 13, 2010, 03:47 PM
Double A, Yoda is not a CFC username participating in the game. ;)

remake20
May 13, 2010, 03:48 PM
It was an unofficial auction, so I think you can retract those bids.

Nictel
May 13, 2010, 03:48 PM
There is only one lightsaber auction.

Don't listen to Nictel, he's just like the rest of those stalinists, trying to use me as something scary in order to get items for himself. I'm not at all scary, and will distribute money from the auctions fairly. What will Nictel do with them? Of course he will claim that he's a jedi looking to protect himself from sith - but do you truly know that he is?

And I made all my money pimpin' Twi'Leks :p

Lightning Staff bid: 6 Credits
Drink: 3 Credits
Lightsaber: 2 Credits

Niklas
May 13, 2010, 04:23 PM
I actually retract that bid and place 2 credits on the drink
You can't retract bids.
It was an unofficial auction, so I think you can retract those bids.
There's no GM there to stop you retracting the bids, but there's an angry Hutt out there that just may not like you messing up his auctions. Don't do it again. :nono:

remake20
May 13, 2010, 04:27 PM
Well someone was going to outbid me anyway.

Zack
May 13, 2010, 04:29 PM
You can't retract official bids, I should say.

Update in 2 minutes.

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 04:30 PM
Lightsaber 3 credits.

Nictel
May 13, 2010, 04:33 PM
lightsaber 4 credits

Nictel
May 13, 2010, 04:34 PM
F-YOU Bad Player :p

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 04:35 PM
7 credits for saber

Zack
Day 4

link16 strode merrily back to his home that night, convinced that he was safe - even though the town was calling for his head on a silver plate. link smugly walked through the front door and crept back into his backyard. He was planning to board his ship and go kill someone else tonight. The helpless idiot would never see it coming! Grinning at the brilliance of his evil plan, he started to rev the engines. However, before the ship lifted off, he noticed a strange sound coming from outside the vessel. "What the - ?" link was starting to panic. He tried to get out of there as fast as he could, but the Executor refused to budge. He was now even hearing voices in his head, he was going insane! "link, you have been lynched. You will die." the voices were saying. It couldn't be true! How could this happen?! Who would sabotage his brilliant, evil, maniacal schemes! NOOOOOO!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s)

The Executor promptly exploded in a huge ball of fire.

http://www.ariesdubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ball-of-fire-cover.jpg

Admiral Piett was Evil!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9229/admiralpiett.png

He was a member of the Galactic Empire!
Tally

Lynch

link16: 16 (RRRaskolnikov, Bad Player, Shadowbound, landlubber, Kennigit, Autolycus, civplayah, remake20, Methos, Takhisis, Double A, wideyedwanderer, Secura, johnhughthom, j65536d, Capt Blackadder)
Abstain: 3 (Nictel, taillesskangaru, CivGeneral)
civplayah: 1 (link16)
Capt Blackadder: 1 (Stuck in Pi)
TheForestAuro: 1 (Romanichine)
Niklas: 1 (Lord OST)
Romanichine: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

Not Voting (Tsk Tsk): 7 (TheForestAuro, Seon, Niklas, classical_hero, TheLastOne36, Khazaar, OwenGlyndwr)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 5 (Niklas, Bad Player, Romanichine, landlubber, johnhughthhom)
Krill: 3 (link16, j65536d, Krill)
Shadowbound: 1 (Shadowbound)
Nictel: 1 (Kennigit)

Niklas has received the Lightsaber.

Lightsaber

Niklas: 6 (Niklas, Bad Player, landlubber, johnhughthom, Romanichine, j65536d)
Nictel: 4 (Nictel, Autolycus, Krill, Kennigit)

Niklas has received the Lightsaber.

Lightning Staff

Kennigit: 1 credit
taillesskangaru: 3 credits
Kennigit: 4 credits
Niklas: 5 credits
Nictel: 6 credits

Nictel has received the Lightning Staff.

Drink

Autolycus: 2 credits
remake20: 2 credits
Nictel: 3 credits

Nictel has received the Drink.

It is now Night 4. Night will end in approximately 24 hours.

Send night actions to choxorn!

TheForestAuro
ignore :)

remake20
May 13, 2010, 04:38 PM
I knew it!

Niklas
May 13, 2010, 04:38 PM
It seems Bad Player wins the lightsaber with his bid for 7 credits.

I will return shortly with a tally of who will receive credits from the auctions of the lightning staff and the lightsaber.

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 04:40 PM
Nictel maybe you can get a hand-me-down one? :p

Nictel
May 13, 2010, 04:45 PM
Nictel maybe you can get a hand-me-down one? :p

Or perhaps I get one of both tomorrow for less than 7 credits :eek::lol:
You do realise it only gives you +1 Strength right?

Niklas
May 13, 2010, 04:57 PM
The following people will receive one credit each for voting me the lightsaber and the lightning staff.

Lightsaber (7 credits): Romanichine, taillesskangaru, landlubber, Bad Player, Secura, Shadowbound, Autolycus

Lightning staff (6 credits): Romanichine, Secura, Shadowbound, landlubber, johnhughthom, j65536d

Bad Player
May 13, 2010, 04:57 PM
And +1 awesomeness!

choxorn
May 13, 2010, 05:00 PM
The following people will receive one credit each for voting me the lightsaber and the lightning staff.

Lightsaber (7 credits): Romanichine, tailleskangaru, landlubber, Bad Player, Secura, Shadowbound, Autolycus

Lightning staff (6 credits): Romanichine, Secura, Shadowbound, landlubber, johnhughthom, j65536d

I'll count that as a "Give these people credits" order unless you tell me otherwise.

Arakhor
May 13, 2010, 05:02 PM
You know, either everyone voting more than 4 credits is scum or Rrras was WAY off in assuming that rich people are scummy :)

Niklas
May 13, 2010, 05:08 PM
I'll count that as a "Give these people credits" order unless you tell me otherwise.
Oh, and here I just spent a bunch of minutes sending PMs about it. Oh well, next time I'll just state it here in the thread, thanks! :)

Zack
May 13, 2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, and here I am with a million PMs from Niklas. :p

Link
May 13, 2010, 05:44 PM
i guess my life wasnt in vain. i managed to kill anakin skywalker

CivGeneral
May 13, 2010, 07:18 PM
Yes, and here I am with a million PMs from Niklas. :p
You must feel special with all that fanmail ;).

Takhisis
May 13, 2010, 08:01 PM
Evil Imperial Admiral is dead!!! http://lacumbre.foroactivo.com/users/1514/13/22/57/smiles/164554.gif

You claim to be Yoda, you vote all items to Jabba, you also say you have no protection, and then Tabba offers you no protection. What are you up to?
For your own sake, link16 had better be mafia.

OK, landlubber, you do have a scanning ability. But, typos aside, I still don't understand your commercial links to Jabba the Hutt.

@jabba: you still haven't answered my question yet... if you want to, you can answer by PM.

Double A
May 13, 2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah, what does Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yodaaaaa have to do with Jabba the Hutt?

Niklas
May 14, 2010, 03:50 AM
I still don't understand your commercial links to Jabba the Hutt.
What's there to not understand? The day before yesterday he voted me a lightsaber and a lightning staff, and today he received 2 credits from their auctions for doing so. The same opportunity is open for anyone who wishes to vote me items.

@jabba: you still haven't answered my question yet... if you want to, you can answer by PM.
Sorry, which question was that?

RRRaskolnikov
May 14, 2010, 07:40 AM
You know, either everyone voting more than 4 credits is scum or Rrras was WAY off in assuming that rich people are scummy :)

:crazyeye: I learnt since then how wealthy some can be. And you wouldn't believe me if you knew how many credits some are willing to pay for a mere +1 strenght :lol:

PS: I have cleared my PM box guys. Maybe I missed a few. I am off soon , and won't have web access till tmr (I am in an internet pub right now :D). Have fun.

Capt Blackadder
May 14, 2010, 09:16 AM
I agree looking at the amount of money some people seem to have makes me sad about my own lack of funds.

Takhisis
May 14, 2010, 10:15 AM
What's there to not understand? The day before yesterday he voted me a lightsaber and a lightning staff, and today he received 2 credits from their auctions for doing so. The same opportunity is open for anyone who wishes to vote me items.
Oh... I didn't know about that.
Sorry, which question was that?
About what you wanted the hyperdrive for.
:crazyeye: I learnt since then how wealthy some can be. And you wouldn't believe me if you knew how many credits some are willing to pay for a mere +1 strenght :lol:

PS: I have cleared my PM box guys. Maybe I missed a few. I am off soon , and won't have web access till tmr (I am in an internet pub right now :D). Have fun.
Good to see you're back, Ras.

johnhughthom
May 14, 2010, 02:21 PM
I'm off on holiday for a week and probably won't have internet access. I would appreciate not being lynched, having a Superstar Destroyer land in my backyard, having Darth Maul's lightsaber down my throat or having my pillow stuffed with Ewoks while I'm away.

Takhisis
May 14, 2010, 02:25 PM
And old classic...
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/05/05/star%20wars%20days%201.jpg

I'm off on holiday for a week and probably won't have internet access. I would appreciate not being lynched, having a Superstar Destroyer land in my backyard, having Darth Maul's lightsaber down my throat or having my pillow stuffed with Ewoks while I'm away.Have fun. :)

Nictel
May 14, 2010, 04:08 PM
I'm off on holiday for a week and probably won't have internet access. I would appreciate not being lynched, having a Superstar Destroyer land in my backyard, having Darth Maul's lightsaber down my throat or having my pillow stuffed with Ewoks while I'm away.

I bet that if you came back and actually did find a Super Star Destroyer in your backyard you would be pretty thrilled. :cool::lol:

Zack
May 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
Night 4

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5426/macewindu.png

Mace Windu set out in search of Kennigit. The Korun Master arrived at the house of poor Kennigit, who seemed delighted to see the Jedi Master. "Come to discuss potential Sith, have you?" He politely assumed that Windu's silence was a yes - after all, Jedi weren't exactly social people. Kennigit went on. "Well, I actually think that I know for certain someone who is a Sith. Do you agree with me that -" His sentence was cut off as Windu's lightsaber cut him in half.

Lando Calrissian was Innocent!

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5641/landocalrissian.png

He was a Rebel!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/73/darthmaul.png

Darth Maul jumped into his landspeeder, in search of Krill. When the Sith Lord found his victim, he smiled his wicked grin and casually threw his lightsaber out at Krill, who was impaled by the crimson blade. Maul laughed and rode off into the night.

Watto was Neutral!

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4472/watto.png

In the morning, the items of the fallen players had been discovered.

Watto's Podracer
Watto's Slave

Jabba the Hutt has put a Lightsaber up for sale.

Night Summary
Mace Windu killed Kennigit.
Darth Maul killed Krill.
A slave and a podracer were found.
Jabba the Hutt has put a lightsaber up for auction!

It is now DAY 5. Day will end in approximately 48 hours.

Income has been generated!
Scan results have been sent!
Lynch votes in Bold.
Support votes in Green.
Bid on the Lightsaber in Dark Orange.
Vote for Watto's podracer in Dark Red.
Vote for Watto's slave in Blue.

Krill
May 14, 2010, 05:18 PM
As expected.

Nictel
May 14, 2010, 05:23 PM
WTF? Jedi slaying Rebels?!

2 Credits for the Lightsaber.
A podracer? AWESOME! I always have wanted to have one.
I could use another slave.

Jabba is probably going to ask for Watto's Stuff and that's fine if you want that 1 credit for your vote. I understand. Still I ask you to vote the stuff to me. :)

landlubber
May 14, 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm sure no one will have any objections to me watching over the slave, will they?

Nictel
May 14, 2010, 05:27 PM
I'm sure no one will have any objections to me watching over the slave, will they?

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect.
Jedi respect all life, in any form.
Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

I think you have problems with it yourself.:p

j65536d
May 14, 2010, 05:30 PM
I think mace is a bloodthirsty vigalante

Kennigit
May 14, 2010, 05:34 PM
lurker's comment:

LOL. A "slave" is an item.

also :(

landlubber
May 14, 2010, 05:40 PM
I wasn't going to beat the slave or anything. I want to keep the man so that he doesn't get anymore troubling masters.

CivGeneral
May 14, 2010, 05:43 PM
What the Christ?!

Mace Windu killing innocences now! OMGWTFBBQ

Niklas
May 14, 2010, 05:44 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7560/jabbathehutt.png{ OOC: I've never before felt the need to use this word, nor did I think I ever would, but I just cannot find a better one to describe my feelings right now: Lolwut?? :lol: At any rate... }

I believe thanks are in order to both Mace Windu and Darth Maul, for removing my two biggest slanderers. I am in your debt - figuratively speaking of course.

And now on to more pleasant things. As you will have noticed already, there is a lightsaber up for an official auction. As I was voted two lightsabers yesterday, I will put up the other lightsaber as an unofficial auction. Same rules apply as yesterday. Either lightsaber gives +1 strength to its wielder.

And yes, I offer the same service on items as previously. Vote the podracer and the slave to me, and I will put them up for auction tomorrow, with a full description of each and with the spoils distributed among the voters as customary.

Kennigit
May 14, 2010, 05:48 PM
lurkers comment

Anyways, forgot to say how much fun this game was. Thanks all.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8153/ripkennigit.jpg (http://img295.imageshack.us/i/ripkennigit.jpg/)

Nictel
May 14, 2010, 05:51 PM
I wasn't going to beat the slave or anything. I want to keep the man so that he doesn't get anymore troubling masters.

It's a man?! :eek: Perhaps I don't want the slave then...

I was hoping for something like this:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs31/300W/f/2008/226/2/f/Nutuna_the_Twilek_by_Nutuna.jpg
Man is it hard to find picture of a Twi'Lek without her boobs hanging out :lol:

:p:blush::mischief:

And 2 Credits for the other lightsaber Jabba so kindly put an auction out for. :)

Autolycus
May 14, 2010, 06:02 PM
I, Autolycus will take custody of the slave. Or the podracer. Either would be nice.

Owen Glyndwr
May 14, 2010, 06:17 PM
Can I have the slave? I can help protect him from TRAPS!

Takhisis
May 14, 2010, 07:31 PM
What? Mace Windu killing... Lando Calrissian? Is he forced to kill people every night or something?
Unless someone is posturing as Mace, that is.

landlubber
May 14, 2010, 08:48 PM
Mace Windu, contact me privately, please.

Capt Blackadder
May 15, 2010, 08:09 AM
A podracer for me please I at least know how to use the thing.A slave would be nice just so that I may free it.

Owen Glyndwr
May 15, 2010, 03:39 PM
A slave would be nice just so that I may free it.

Don't do that. Freeing it IS A TRAP!

Nictel
May 15, 2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.reviewstl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ackbar-its-a-trap.jpg

Zack
May 15, 2010, 04:31 PM
No lynch votes = No Midday update.

choxorn
May 15, 2010, 04:55 PM
Holy crap, we went through only 1 page in 24 hours? Where the hell are you all?

Nictel
May 15, 2010, 05:04 PM
Perhaps we should send out search droids?

TheLastOne36
May 15, 2010, 06:51 PM
Sorry, I have considerably less time now. :(

Takhisis
May 15, 2010, 07:39 PM
I almost forgot:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_qDgjOK2SVm0wM:http://xspblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/caturdayserious.jpg
(click to enlarge) (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_qDgjOK2SVm0wM:http://xspblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/caturdayserious.jpg)

Aanyway, Niklas hasn't answered my questions yet.

Kennigit
May 15, 2010, 09:15 PM
lurkers comment

well, I just saw this and it's neat. Highlight the picture with internet explorer (if you have IE).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cxmptAPYR-s/RlB4LwgeHSI/AAAAAAAAA78/BHmEuyihNMQ/s1600-h/starwarsdone.jpg

Double A
May 16, 2010, 12:00 AM
WTF? Jedi slaying Rebels?!

Random vig attempts are obvious.

Also, free the slave!

classical_hero
May 16, 2010, 01:52 AM
Someone should ki8ll Takhisis, if he continues with the Caturday business. Yes I am back and with a lot of catch up to do.

Secura
May 16, 2010, 03:18 AM
I'm not going to bandy votes around to pass a slave from one master to another... but I'll vote for the podracer to be given to Niklas; at least then I'll know what it does, as he publically announces the item's effect, which may not be the case if it was passed to someone else.

I don't have any suspects for a lynch though, still trying to acclimatise to all these new playstyles.... so it's another abstain from me. >.<

classical_hero
May 16, 2010, 03:34 AM
And now on to more pleasant things. As you will have noticed already, there is a lightsaber up for an official auction. As I was voted two lightsabers yesterday, I will put up the other lightsaber as an unofficial auction. Same rules apply as yesterday. Either lightsaber gives +1 strength to its wielder.

And yes, I offer the same service on items as previously. Vote the podracer and the slave to me, and I will put them up for auction tomorrow, with a full description of each and with the spoils distributed among the voters as customary.

Well you have so many items up for auction that you cannot keep having them all, since you will not be able to get rid of all of them, since you can only auction one item at a time. I will say that we should give you the slave, thus Niklas for the slave. I am not sure about the podracer, though. If Capt Blackadder says he is good with a thing, then perhaps he might be useful. to have it. Capt Blackadder
And just for the fun of it, I will say Takhisis

Nictel
May 16, 2010, 04:02 AM
I'm not going to bandy votes around to pass a slave from one master to another... but I'll vote for the podracer to be given to Niklas; at least then I'll know what it does, as he publically announces the item's effect, which may not be the case if it was passed to someone else.

I don't have any suspects for a lynch though, still trying to acclimatise to all these new playstyles.... so it's another abstain from me. >.<

if that's an issue then I promise to reveal what the items do when voted to me. :)

Niklas
May 16, 2010, 04:15 AM
Well you have so many items up for auction that you cannot keep having them all, since you will not be able to get rid of all of them, since you can only auction one item at a time.
Oh, but that's just the official part. I never cared much for officials anyway. I can and will continue to auction all items coming my way, no matter how many. :salute:

To avoid another stern gaze by the GM, I will abstain this vote. I care not for that business anyway.

taillesskangaru
May 16, 2010, 04:19 AM
Random vig attempts are obvious.

Also, free the slave!

I concur. Free the slave!

Nictel
May 16, 2010, 04:51 AM
" 'Free the slave!' Yes very noble... is that even an option?"

Autolycus
May 16, 2010, 07:57 AM
Khazaar's been remarkably quiet this game. Too quiet, I say.

Zack
May 16, 2010, 08:40 AM
" 'Free the slave!' Yes very noble... is that even an option?"
No, it is not!

landlubber
May 16, 2010, 08:43 AM
I'll just abstain this time around.

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 10:11 AM
Khazaar's been remarkably quiet this game. Too quiet, I say.

Just because I've got no other leads at the moment, I'll go along with your vote, and vote Khazaar. It's true, he has been awfully quiet.

Double A
May 16, 2010, 10:29 AM
No, it is not!

Well, it should be!

Romanichine
May 16, 2010, 10:36 AM
I vote the slave and the podracer to Niklas and Niklas

I wonder though, Krill said he had a cursed item. This can't be the podracer, so it would be the slave?

vote: abstain

j65536d
May 16, 2010, 10:49 AM
While I have no reason to suspect Khazaar and it is somewhat of a bandwagon, we do have to lynch someone today, and it is coming close to the end of the day. A quiet person is less bad to lynch when you have no idea and there is an advantage to lynching with enough votes that a few mafia cant steer it towards someone important. So Khazaar unless he speaks up or we get a better lead.

j65536d
May 16, 2010, 10:50 AM
Also I cant see what use a slave or a podracer would be, but I am curious as to their effects and a few credits couldn't hurt so niklas

Nictel
May 16, 2010, 10:58 AM
Might as well get some credits out of this: Niklas and Niklas.

Shadowbound
May 16, 2010, 01:39 PM
Three credits for the lightsaber and abstain.

Owen Glyndwr
May 16, 2010, 01:42 PM
I never get anything! Oh well, most of these things are just TRAPS anyways.

Anyways anyways, abstain

choxorn
May 16, 2010, 02:21 PM
Since I've lost track already, here's a vote tally:

Lynch:
Abstain: 6 (Secura, Niklas, landlubber, Romanichine, Shadowbound, Owen Glyndwr)
Khazaar: 3 (Autolycus, wideyedwandere, j6d)
Takhisis: 1 (classical hero)

Podracer:
Niklas: 5 (Niklas, Secura, Romanichine, j6d, Nictel)
Capt Blackadder: 2 (Capt Blackadder, classical hero)

Slave:
Niklas: 5 (Niklas, classical hero, Romanichine, j6d, Nictel)
landlubber: 1 (landlubber)
Autolycus: 1 (Autolycus)
Capt Blackadder: 1 (Capt Blackadder)

Lightsaber bids:
2 credits from Nictel

(Unofficial) Other Lightsaber:
2 credits from Nictel
3 credits from Shadowbound

CivGeneral
May 16, 2010, 02:28 PM
Somehow, I have a feeling of abstaning till some leads show up.

I never get anything! Oh well, most of these things are just TRAPS anyways.

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/its-a-trap.jpg

RRRaskolnikov
May 16, 2010, 02:36 PM
wideyedwanderer and j65536d, you have been quiet as well... convenient bandwagon, or do you have more info?

abstain on all items.

classical_hero
May 16, 2010, 02:39 PM
Actually Shadowbound has 3 credits for the lightsaber up for auction. And I will change my vote for the podracer to Niklas

landlubber
May 16, 2010, 03:15 PM
Podracer to Niklas.

Bad Player
May 16, 2010, 03:32 PM
Niklas and Niklas. He's gonna get them either way so I may as well get some loot!

Niklas
May 16, 2010, 04:41 PM
So where's my update? :coffee:

Zack
May 16, 2010, 05:17 PM
Sorry, I got tied up in RL stuff. Update in a few.

Zack
May 16, 2010, 05:20 PM
Day 5

The villagers gathered together, and in the end it was agreed that no one was to die today.

Lynch:
Abstain: 6 (Secura, Niklas, landlubber, Romanichine, Shadowbound, Owen Glyndwr)
Khazaar: 3 (Autolycus, wideyedwandere, j6d)
Takhisis: 1 (classical hero)
wideyedwanderer: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)

Podracer:
Niklas: 8 (Niklas, Secura, Romanichine, j6d, Nictel, landlubber, classical_hero,
Bad Player)

Slave:
Niklas: 6 (Niklas, classical hero, Romanichine, j6d, Nictel, Bad Player)
landlubber: 1 (landlubber)
Autolycus: 1 (Autolycus)

Lightsaber bids:
2 credits from Nictel
3 credits from Shadowbound

It is now Night 5. Night will end in approximately 24 hours.

Send night actions to choxorn!

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 05:23 PM
wideyedwanderer and j65536d, you have been quiet as well... convenient bandwagon, or do you have more info?

abstain on all items.

This is a tally of the number of posts by each person made by someone (I believe it was Badplayer) a few pages ago. I've had three or four posts since then, which is admittedly not much, but a whole lot more than most other people.

Autolycus: >10
Bad Player: >10
Capt BlackAdder: 4
CivGeneral: 3
civplayah: 1
Classical Hero: Away with permission
Double A: >10
j65536d: 5
johnhughthom: 6
Kennigit: >10
Khazaar: 3
Krill: >10
landlubber: 4
link16: >10
Lord OST: >10
Methos: >10
Nictel: 9
Niklas: >10
Owen Glyndwr: 6
remake20: >10
Romanichine: >10
RRRaskolnikov: >10
Secura: 6
Seon: 9
Shadowbound: 4
Stuck in Pi: 2
taillesskangaru: 8
Takhisis: >10
TheForestAuro: 3
TheLastOne36: 10
wideyedwanderer: 7

What info would you like? At the beginning of the game I thought everyone would be sending pm's to each other, but I've hardly received any. :sad:

I'm removing Khazaar and changing my vote to Shadowbound. He's been lurking in the shadows (hehe) the whole game. I think maybe Khazaar is just not participating since he hasn't defended himself yet, and I'd rather see inactive players be WoG'd or replaced rather than lynched.

Shadowbound
May 16, 2010, 05:35 PM
I'm not good at these games, and without a working IM all I can do in this particular game is randomly point fingers at people. So I've amused myself by going for a lightsaber.

Nictel
May 16, 2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not good at these games, and without a working IM all I can do in this particular game is randomly point fingers at people. So I've amused myself by going for a lightsaber.

Yes very amusing.... :mad:

Earthling
May 16, 2010, 05:49 PM
lurker comment:Is there a list of "not voting"/"at risk of WoG" to go along with the tallies? Also well I can't contribute to things not being quiet cause I'm dead...

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 05:50 PM
Oops, I posted just a tad too late... :blush: I'll save my vote for the next day.

That's very amusing indeed...

remake20
May 16, 2010, 06:19 PM
Just caught up with the thread. I have no leads so abstain on items and lynch

Takhisis
May 16, 2010, 06:20 PM
Oy, Mr. classical_hero, I don't like your attitude. It's not my fault Chelsea won.

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 06:26 PM
Oy, Mr. classical_hero, I don't like your attitude. It's not my fault Chelsea won.

Who's this Chelsea? She sounds hot. :groucho:

Takhisis
May 16, 2010, 06:31 PM
Chelsea F.C. You Americans don't know anything about football at all.

Zack
May 16, 2010, 06:43 PM
Just caught up with the thread. I have no leads so abstain on items and lynch
Apparently you have some more catching up to do... ;)

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 06:44 PM
Sure we do. It involves lots of tackling and stuff, but most importantly:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0825/pg2_seagals_300.jpg

I'm actually well aware of Chelsea F.C., but I still prefer girls named Chelsea. They're almost always pretty fine.

Nictel
May 16, 2010, 06:47 PM
I think I just became a fan as well. :p

remake20
May 16, 2010, 06:47 PM
Apparently you have some more catching up to do... ;)

What did I miss?

Zack
May 16, 2010, 06:51 PM
Are you kidding?

The update, for one....

wideyedwanderer
May 16, 2010, 06:53 PM
What did I miss?

You were a bit late on the voting. :p

Takhisis
May 16, 2010, 07:28 PM
@wideyedwanderer, football is a man's sport. Sure, tackling is allowed, but you get booked. No helmets and padding like in handegg.

And real football has real manly hooligans supporters.
---------------------------------------------------------
\End OT.
Oh, but that's just the official part. I never cared much for officials anyway. I can and will continue to auction all items coming my way, no matter how many. :salute:

To avoid another stern gaze by the GM, I will abstain this vote. I care not for that business anyway.
And what's the unofficial part? :rolleyes:
---------------------------------------------------------
GM question: can we invent actions like in TDS? People tried to do some weird stuff with the slave.

Zack
May 16, 2010, 07:35 PM
No, you can't.

Double A
May 16, 2010, 09:45 PM
Trying to free a slave is weird?

Gah?

taillesskangaru
May 16, 2010, 09:55 PM
GMs, have you forwarded my message? :(

classical_hero
May 17, 2010, 01:04 AM

Chelsea winning the double had nothing to do with what I posted. :p Anyway, I did say my vote was just for fun, since I am catching up to speed.

RRRaskolnikov
May 17, 2010, 01:10 AM
More importantly (than chelsea non-sense, don't confuse a bank and a football club... :D),

Can someone explain to me what abstaining on lynch will do? Except from easing mafia's job of course.

Bad Player
May 17, 2010, 02:31 AM

Only force-sensitive people can use lightsabers so that makes me suspicious of why you want one (ie who are you???).

Niklas
May 17, 2010, 05:02 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7560/jabbathehutt.pngHo hum, my two lightsaber auctions generated the princely sum of 5 credits total this past day. One lightsaber has already been delivered to Shadowbound, and I hereby give the other to Nictel, who won the unofficial auction. { GM, that's your cue. :) }

The following people voted me the lightsabers and will receive 1 credit each: Bad Player, landlubber, Romanichine, johnhughthom, j65536d

Tomorrow there will be auctions for the podracer and the slave. Those are some really fine merchandise, so count your credits and stay tuned!

classical_hero
May 17, 2010, 08:41 AM
Sure we do. It involves lots of tackling and stuff, but most importantly:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0825/pg2_seagals_300.jpg

I'm actually well aware of Chelsea F.C., but I still prefer girls named Chelsea. They're almost always pretty fine.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5799/chelseaclintonin2008718.jpg
:mischief:

remake20
May 17, 2010, 08:50 AM
Are you kidding?

The update, for one....

Oh... hehe.

Nictel
May 17, 2010, 12:34 PM
Let me guess Chelsea? She looks like a Chelsea...

Methos
May 17, 2010, 12:45 PM
OOC: Is that Chelsea Clinton?

Takhisis
May 17, 2010, 12:55 PM
This is not the babe thread.

@Methos: yes she is. http://uploads.forumwarz.com/cdn/36/1e219d38-1401-11de-bd52-001c23d677ba.gif

What do you mean, you need a working IM? Ever heard of PMs, visitor messages, QuickTopics, etc.?

btw I don't find your asking for a lightsaber very amusing, lad.

remake20
May 17, 2010, 01:02 PM
I will be away starting Wednesday to Monday. I will have some internet, but don't expect me to be really active.

Lord OST
May 17, 2010, 02:25 PM
Back from the trip and read through. Plz stop giving stuff to Jabba. Kennigit is dead, but his idea of solidarity must go on.

I will be away starting Wednesday to Monday.
Translate for Takhisis: "I will be away starting Caturday to Caturday."

Niklas
May 17, 2010, 02:42 PM
Plz stop giving stuff to Jabba. Kennigit is dead, but his idea of solidarity must go on.
Don't be stupid. I am solidarity here, as shown by the money distributed among those voting items to me. There is no solidarity in wanting items for your own good.

Takhisis
May 17, 2010, 03:15 PM
Finally, we have established a foothold in Norway. A shipment of lolcats1 will arrive there as soon as possible.

Niklas, do you indiscriminately award credits to any and all who vote you items or is it only when you win? -cofcofyoubribingslugcofcof-

1: common name for the Felis lolcatus species.

Niklas
May 17, 2010, 03:53 PM
Niklas, do you indiscriminately award credits to any and all who vote you items or is it only when you win?
I distribute the credits of selling an item among those who have voted me the item in question. So the latter. That said, I've treated the lightsabers as batches rather than single items, which I said when I first asked for items.

Takhisis
May 17, 2010, 03:59 PM
I must have missed that some hundred posts ago, Great Jabba, as I was AFK for one or two days on end I sometimes had to read nearly 200 of them in a batch. :)

Zack
May 17, 2010, 04:47 PM
Night 5

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/73/darthmaul.png

Darth Maul set out in search of two unlucky souls tonight, wideyedwanderer and j65536d. When he found them, a fierce duel commenced, and Maul was determined to kill either both or neither of them. Unfortunately for the Dark Lord, he had to settle for the latter. Nobody was killed tonight, but j6 and wideyed both barely escaped with their lives - and as such, both are injured.

Night Summary
Darth Maul injured j65536d and wideyedwanderer.

It is now DAY 6. Day will end in approximately 48 hours.

Income has been generated!
Scan results have been sent!
Lynch votes in Bold.
Support votes in Green.

landlubber
May 17, 2010, 05:10 PM
Hello, my friends. I scanned J65536d last night, and I am glad to report that I nailed another mafia.

Methos
May 17, 2010, 05:26 PM
Well then, Vote: J65536d.

Romanichine
May 17, 2010, 05:28 PM
How can it be? Darth Maul attacked j65536d last night. :confused:

CivGeneral
May 17, 2010, 05:30 PM
Unless J65536d is really DARTH MAUL!!! :run:

Methos
May 17, 2010, 05:30 PM
I believe there's two evil factions, Sith and something else. J6 must be the something else.

civplayah
May 17, 2010, 05:33 PM
I trust Yoda. vote: j65536d

CivGeneral
May 17, 2010, 05:34 PM
Funny, he does not speak like Yoda :p ;)

Romanichine
May 17, 2010, 05:41 PM
You're right Methos. Grievious was Sith and Admiral Piett was Galactic Empire. There's your two evil factions.

CivGeneral
May 17, 2010, 05:44 PM
You're right Methos. Grievious was Sith and Admiral Piett was Galactic Empire. There's your two evil factions.
That or the Confederacy is mixed in (NO not the Confederate States of America, the CIS from the Prequels)

Nictel
May 17, 2010, 05:47 PM
j65536d vote I must.

Romanichine
May 17, 2010, 05:51 PM
I'm not talking about SW lore, CivGeneral, I'm talking about this from the write ups:

Gen. Grievious
thomas.berubeg was Evil!He was a member of the Sith faction!

Admiral Piett
Admiral Piett was Evil!He was a member of the Galactic Empire!

Clearly two different evil factions.

remake20
May 17, 2010, 05:57 PM
j65536d

I like the innocent's chances.

Autolycus
May 17, 2010, 06:02 PM
Yoda has spoken, j65536d must die.

wideyedwanderer
May 17, 2010, 06:11 PM
Scan me if you like, it'll only show up as neutral. Or you could just ask me. Not that anyone bothers to contact me... :(

I do believe there's either something wrong with landlubber's scanning ability, or he's not telling the truth, because I'm pretty sure j6 is not mafia. Either that or he's been lying to me. Then again he was right about link.

I believe RRRaskolnikov to be either Darth Maul or Emperor Palpatine.

He accused me and j6 of being 'quiet' just a few pages ago, then all of a sudden we're both attacked by Darth Maul? Sounds fishy. Here's the post he did:

abstain on all items.

You can either go after minor (aka: unimportant) neutral characters like j6 and I, or you can go after a Sith lord. If I die, absolutely no one will care anyway... :sad:

remake20
May 17, 2010, 06:35 PM
Excuse me. I tried to contact you about 2 weeks ago, but you wouldn't tell me anything.

civplayah
May 17, 2010, 06:37 PM
Mafia don't make it that obvious. Plus, to a mafia, a quiet innocent is worth keeping around- because they do nothing to help the innocent cause and will most likely be WoG'ed.

wideyedwanderer
May 17, 2010, 06:37 PM
Excuse me. I tried to contact you about 2 weeks ago, but you wouldn't tell me anything.

Um... perhaps you were thinking of someone else? :confused: Link maybe? I didn't receive anything from you about this game... I got your pm's about AMAZON, but nothing else.

wideyedwanderer
May 17, 2010, 06:39 PM
Mafia don't make it that obvious. Plus, to a mafia, a quiet innocent is worth keeping around- because they do nothing to help the innocent cause and will most likely be WoG'ed.

Spoken like... a mafia. You are saying that j6 and I were randomly attacked right after RRRaskolnof accused us?

remake20
May 17, 2010, 06:54 PM
Um... perhaps you were thinking of someone else? :confused: Link maybe? I didn't receive anything from you about this game... I got your pm's about AMAZON, but nothing else.

I did on chat. Guess you didn't remember. Funny wording, because I talked to him about it and I was just saying it in a way that I could say it in the thread.

wideyedwanderer
May 17, 2010, 07:08 PM
A couple weeks ago Link told me you were bugging him to reveal roles to each other but he didn't want to because he thought you were mafia. I thought you would ask me too, and I was actually kinda hurt that you never did...

civplayah
May 17, 2010, 07:08 PM
Spoken like... a mafia. You are saying that j6 and I were randomly attacked right after RRRaskolnof accused us?
Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not mafia. Yoda can vouch for me.

remake20
May 17, 2010, 07:11 PM
A couple weeks ago Link told me you were bugging him to reveal roles to each other but he didn't want to because he thought you were mafia. I thought you would ask me too, and I was actually kinda hurt that you never did...

I did and I remember.

wideyedwanderer
May 17, 2010, 07:24 PM
You asked me in the chat room with link. I wasn't going to discuss anything in front of the both of you at once, and it's a good thing I didn't, since Link was mafia.

RRRaskolnikov
May 18, 2010, 01:35 AM
I believe RRRaskolnikov to be either Darth Maul or Emperor Palpatine.

He accused me and j6 of being 'quiet' just a few pages ago, then all of a sudden we're both attacked by Darth Maul? Sounds fishy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Call me stupid while you are at it... :rolleyes: (and no, it's not second degree either, I just didn't do that stupid thing to be able to use that defense afterward).
I voted both of you yesterday because I had suspicions and wanted you to react (funnily, you did only AFTER the update), and one of you appears to be mafia. Please, at least be honnest, and admit you have no freaking idea about who I am. If you want to do a random lynch vote, why don't you go for a lurker or an "abstainer"? Less time wasted. ;)

Oh and j65536d.

RRRaskolnikov
May 18, 2010, 01:40 AM

Look, it wasn't random: mafia attacked you BECAUSE I voted you both, because I am trying to gather the town. To discredit me. Is it that hard to imagine?

taillesskangaru
May 18, 2010, 01:40 AM
Vote: J65536d

Lord OST
May 18, 2010, 01:54 AM
Vote: J65536d

Nictel
May 18, 2010, 03:00 AM
Something else though, Jabba! No auction today?

Romanichine
May 18, 2010, 03:09 AM
vote: j65536d

Niklas
May 18, 2010, 03:39 AM
Something else though, Jabba! No auction today?
This is an error by the GMs, I did put the podracer up for auction. Expect them to come around and remedy that.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7560/jabbathehutt.pngIn the mean time, allow me to present the merchandise. I have the pleasure to announce this excellent quality Elsinore-Cordova TurboDyne 99-U podracer!http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060513010447/starwars/images/thumb/8/80/Elsinore-Cordova_Turbodyne_99-U.jpg/250px-Elsinore-Cordova_Turbodyne_99-U.jpgIt will give you that special edge and speed, just when you need it. Someone comes knocking your door late at night? Well, be it Darth Maul or that girl's father, get in your podracer and just sail away! For game purposes, the podracer gives you 10% chance to escape night attacks. It may not sound like much, but when death comes knocking your door, you'll sure take any chance you can get!

Second, I have the distinct pleasure of acquainting you all to this lovely Zeltron slave girlhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090601102211/starwars/images/4/44/Zeltron_Female.jpgFeeling a bit lonely tonight? Here's the ultimate solution! Or maybe you have a business to run, and want some nice eye-candy to showcase your wares? Look no further! I can assure you that this beautiful slave girl will increase revenue, giving you +1 credit for every item you sell. And don't forget she'll warm those lonely nights as well...

Let the bidding commence!

Arakhor
May 18, 2010, 05:20 AM
Surely the slave girl is only relevant to you now, Niklas.

Nictel
May 18, 2010, 05:23 AM
Says you, you're not the one cold at night.

Capt Blackadder
May 18, 2010, 05:33 AM
vote j65536d

However i must say that we should look at lynching Jabba the way he seems to be controling the items is not good for town.

RRRaskolnikov
May 18, 2010, 05:44 AM
However i must say that we should look at lynching Jabba the way he seems to be controling the items is not good for town.

:crazyeye: And you realize it now? :cry: Honnestly we shouldn't waste a day lynching a neutral character. There are bigger fish out there imo.

@Jabba: you seem to get fatter on these pics :D Too much caviar maybe? :lol:

Niklas
May 18, 2010, 05:58 AM
How is it not good for town that items come past me? It gives you full transparency, and money distributed among innocent voters. What is bad about it?

Also, how am I "controlling" the items? I cannot vote them to myself, only you have the power to do that. If you don't like that I get to auction out items, don't vote them to me. But I really don't see why you shouldn't, assuming you truly are innocent.