View Full Version : TSL Huge Earth map, with 'better' city states

need my speed
Oct 03, 2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah, yet another Earth map, which I made for myself, but decided to share. After all, why not? The city states are now more evenly spread out, like Mapuche, Bantu, Koryak, and Yolngu. And more, of course. However, while for instance, Oslo is now renamed to Hammerfest (and moved), I believe you still meet Oslo instead of Hammerfest for example. Also, I added Babylon, however, I don't know if this will prevent users with the normal edition from playing it. Each civilization starts with 1 Warrior, 1 Worker, and 1 Settler. Each city state starts with a city (and not with a Settler), 1 Scout, 1 Warrior, and 1 Worker. Germany and France are slightly (1 hex or so) moved, and Persi and Arabia are more or less switched. The Iroquois and America are also moved, to make them more evenly spread out across the continent.

Here it is:

EDIT: Well, RapidShare is stupid and can't be downloaded more than 10 times, so here is a new link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/Dgnt3c1T/TSL_Earth_Huge_City_States.html

Chiyochan
Oct 03, 2010, 03:31 PM
How ballanced are the resources?

need my speed
Oct 03, 2010, 10:50 PM
They randomly spawn, like in all TSL Earth map.

Kruelgor
Oct 04, 2010, 03:30 PM
Cool map there.

I've got a huge earth map also that I've just created with an enlarged Europe, highly accurate map with resources realistically placed.

My only problem right now is I'm trying to figure out how to change the names of the City States. Once I figure that out I will post more info on it.