View Full Version : Have Fun - Cheat Engine

Deep_Blue
Jan 12, 2011, 01:26 AM
Version 2.0 Changes:

Fixed a bug with Set Population and Change Population functions, where new added population can not work tiles in the city.
Reveal Map button is now always enabled, and can be used after changing seat with another AI.

Have Fun (V2)

This is a Cheat Engine Mod that allows you to do funny things in the game including taking control of AI civs (including City States). This mod could be useful for modders who want to test particular things in the game, and allows easier debugging and testing for mods in the game.

Features

This mod allows you to:

Take Control of any AI civ including City States.
Reveal Map.
Edit any Player in the game:

Add Gold.
Add Culture.
Add free Resources.
Add free units.
Adopt any Policy.
Learn any Technology.
Change city population.
Add buildings to cities.
Remove Buildings from cities.

Compatible with all mods (custom UI, no change to any lua or xml files).

those are the cheat options that came to my mind while making this mod if you have any requests for other cheating functions to add please tell me.

Screen shots:

In game Cheat Engine button:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278686&stc=1&d=1294818956

Main Screen:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278687&stc=1&d=1294818956

In Main screen click "Take Seat" to switch with other AI, when you switch seats with an AI you cant click "Next Turn" until you switch back to original civ.

Edit Player Screen:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278688&stc=1&d=1294818956

To Apply changes in Edit Screen click go button, when the change is successful a check mark appears to the left:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278689&stc=1&d=1294819004

Download Link (http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16353)

-------------------
Notes
*Policies: When you Adopt a main Policy (That unlocks a branch) like Tradition using this cheat engine, the policy will be adopted and you will receive the bonuses from it but the Branch will stay visually locked in the game.
*Switch Seat: there are limitations and you cannot take full control of the AI see post#12.

Deep_Blue
Jan 12, 2011, 01:26 AM
Version History

Version 2.0

Fixed a bug with Set Population and Change Population functions, where new added population can not work tiles in the city.
Reveal Map button is now always enabled, and can be used after changing seat with another AI.

MindXX
Jan 12, 2011, 11:27 AM
AWESOME!! Although I don't generally use cheats, this allows me to mod a particular game to my liking without having to use ModBuddy (which I can't seem to download the required shell to use). Thanks for all the hard work.

MXX

Deep_Blue
Jan 12, 2011, 12:39 PM
AWESOME!! Although I don't generally use cheats, this allows me to mod a particular game to my liking without having to use ModBuddy (which I can't seem to download the required shell to use). Thanks for all the hard work.

MXX

Thanks. I initially made this for my own usage to make modding easier, but then I considered that this might be useful to others so I decided publish it after reworking its UI.

alpaca
Jan 12, 2011, 12:47 PM
Any advantages to FireTuner?

By the way, I just had an idea: We could use the ChangeActivePlayer code to create a hotseat mod. I still remember the old days when one was made for Rome: Total War where you could also change the controlled faction via script, so this should be possible here.

Deep_Blue
Jan 12, 2011, 03:45 PM
Any advantages to FireTuner?

By the way, I just had an idea: We could use the ChangeActivePlayer code to create a hotseat mod. I still remember the old days when one was made for Rome: Total War where you could also change the controlled faction via script, so this should be possible here.

that's depend in what you want to do, the change seat is limited you can control everything but you cant proceed on next turn without switching back to original civ, also tech tree and policies are not updated for the switched civ but shows original civ settings.

Sneaks
Jan 12, 2011, 05:26 PM
Small issue: Reveal Map only works once and if you use it while in another seat, no dice.

iggymnrr
Jan 12, 2011, 05:53 PM
Thought this might be interesting to spice up certain civs like playing the Ottomans starting with the +1 culture-per-city policy. However the culture counter seems to increment but doesn't indicate this until the first policy is actually chosen in game.

Deep_Blue
Jan 12, 2011, 11:52 PM
Small issue: Reveal Map only works once and if you use it while in another seat, no dice.

This was intentional I made the reveal button to be disabled after first map reveal.. I didnt take in account revealing the map in other seats. I will make it always enabled in next patch.

Deep_Blue
Jan 13, 2011, 12:01 AM
Thought this might be interesting to spice up certain civs like playing the Ottomans starting with the +1 culture-per-city policy. However the culture counter seems to increment but doesn't indicate this until the first policy is actually chosen in game.

When you Adopt a main Policy (That unlocks a branch) like Tradition the policy will be adopted and you will receive the bonuses from it but the Branch will stay visually locked in the game. also when u adopt a policy in locked branch it will be unlocked but the branch will stay locked.

moksheebs
Jan 13, 2011, 04:04 AM
Downloaded and Installed (Hooray!)
Tried the Mod (Wow!)
Takes seat as Kuala Lumpur (w00t!)
But...
Cannot control units, build stuff, adopt policy nor go to next turn!
What do?

Deep_Blue
Jan 13, 2011, 10:46 AM
Downloaded and Installed (Hooray!)
Tried the Mod (Wow!)
Takes seat as Kuala Lumpur (w00t!)
But...
Cannot control units, build stuff, adopt policy nor go to next turn!
What do?

Unfortunately the built-in function ChangActivePlayer do not allow you to take full control. I mainly use it to check info on the AI and to see inside cities.

What can you do with take seat:
- You can give movement order to units but they will move after you switch back to original civ and click next turn.
- View their cities
- Change Production
- Buy Buildings / Units in city screen
- Sell Buildings in city screen
- Manage citizens in city screen

All Edit functions (Add gold, resources, units....) work with AI players, and you can apply changes without switching.

Try fun things like adding units to AI. for example I started a nuclear war in 3600 BC :lol:

Grathocke
Jan 13, 2011, 02:15 PM

MXX

Ditto... I've never gotten ModBuddy to work and this helps fill the gap. I'd still like to get it to work though so I could make a mod of my own.

moksheebs
Jan 14, 2011, 06:08 AM
Unfortunately the built-in function ChangActivePlayer do not allow you to take full control. I mainly use it to check info on the AI and to see inside cities.

What can you do with take seat:
- You can give movement order to units but they will move after you switch back to original civ and click next turn.
- View their cities
- Change Production
- Buy Buildings / Units in city screen
- Sell Buildings in city screen
- Manage citizens in city screen

All Edit functions (Add gold, resources, units....) work with AI players, and you can apply changes without switching.

Try fun things like adding units to AI. for example I started a nuclear war in 3600 BC :lol:

:c5happy: turns to :c5unhappy: turns to :c5angry:
your mod needs work.

Deep_Blue
Jan 14, 2011, 08:29 AM
:c5happy: turns to :c5unhappy: turns to :c5angry:
your mod needs work.

you dont understand .. the limitation is not from modding side but from the SDK function ChangActivePlayer which is very limited by itself. I am sorry to tell you that there is no way to change this in a mod.. you will need the DLL to do that which is still not released yet.

moksheebs
Jan 14, 2011, 11:58 AM
you dont understand .. the limitation is not from modding side but from the SDK function ChangActivePlayer which is very limited by itself. I am sorry to tell you that there is no way to change this in a mod.. you will need the DLL to do that which is still not released yet.

ok, I'll wait...:crazyeye:

Moriboe
Jan 22, 2011, 10:20 AM
This mod could be useful for modders who want to test particular things in the game, and allows easier debugging and testing for mods in the game.Uhu :yup: Allows me to test stuff with a few clicks, great!

moksheebs
Jan 24, 2011, 03:18 AM
ok, I'll wait...:crazyeye:

hahah, thanks anyway for the mod...... now I'm pwning rival Warriors and Brutes alike with... A Giant. Death. Robot.

maybe it's not that bad after all.

waiting for full control update... :)

lordsurya08
Feb 12, 2011, 11:56 PM
Yes, this is a good mod. Well done! :goodjob: It will be very useful for me

miscellany
Feb 14, 2011, 02:08 PM
Hi, can someone walk me through how to add a resource with this mod? I select the resource from the drop-down menus and set quantity, press 'Go' and see a green checkmark, but I can't see where the resource is actually placed. Thanks! (Apologies if I'm making a silly mistake.)

Sneaks
Feb 14, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hi, can someone walk me through how to add a resource with this mod? I select the resource from the drop-down menus and set quantity, press 'Go' and see a green checkmark, but I can't see where the resource is actually placed. Thanks! (Apologies if I'm making a silly mistake.)

The resource is not placed. It is, however, added to your civilization's total. For example, if you add 10 iron, 10 more iron will show up on the top bar.

The Loot
Feb 14, 2011, 07:47 PM

It's not actually placed on the map, just added to your available count. If it's a Strategic Resource (or if you use a Luxury Display mod), it will show up on the top panel.

Bigrusst
Feb 18, 2011, 03:28 PM
I feel so dumb, but, how do I open the file?

Deep_Blue
Feb 18, 2011, 03:34 PM
I feel so dumb, but, how do I open the file?

Welcome to the Formus :D

Place the file in "My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods".
Then in the Game go to Mods Browser and Click on "Install Mods" in the bottom.
Then Activate the Installed Mod by clicking on Enable.

Greywind901
Feb 19, 2011, 01:17 AM
Hmm seems to crash my game when i use this with Procylon's Call to Power Project, gotta remember to save the error grr :P

Gilgamesch
Feb 19, 2011, 03:19 AM
Hmm seems to crash my game when i use this with Procylon's Call to Power Project, gotta remember to save the error grr :P

The only crash i know is, the ctd when you replace a improvement. Playing sometimes to check what the ai is going to (with ctp and other mods):)

Master_Chaz
Feb 19, 2011, 12:35 PM
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

really, thank you so much!

Sneaks
Feb 19, 2011, 02:34 PM

To be fair, just about everything crashes with CtP. The mod is a computer resource nightmare, so I would really really really recommend never using the Take a Seat or Reveal Map functions ever with it.

Deep_Blue
Feb 19, 2011, 03:15 PM
To be fair, just about everything crashes with CtP. The mod is a computer resource nightmare, so I would really really really recommend never using the Take a Seat or Reveal Map functions ever with it.

There are problems with take seat option I admit having crashes myself when using it. but reveal map function is ok and it has no problems.

About "The mod is a computer resource nightmare" you made me giggle for that :lol:

This mod is very simple the functions in it run for one time when using them (including Reveal Map), and it is not different from using FireTuner functions, I just collected Fire Tuner functions and put them in new Ingame UI.

Sneaks
Feb 19, 2011, 03:27 PM
I meant that CtP was a resource nightmare (because its not uncommon for it to hit number limits all over the place, meaning heavy calculations)

Deep_Blue
Feb 19, 2011, 03:33 PM
I meant that CtP was a resource nightmare (because its not uncommon for it to hit number limits all over the place, meaning heavy calculations)

Oh sorry I didnt understand what you mean by CtP I thought you are referring to something in fire tuner functions, now I realize you are referring to Call To Power :lol:

Deep_Blue
Feb 19, 2011, 03:49 PM
I have released a new version fixing some issues, and enabling reveal map button all the time.

Gilgamesch
Feb 19, 2011, 04:23 PM
I have released a new version fixing some issues, and enabling reveal map button all the time.

A newer version since 12.1.2011 ?, please tell me where. i can not find another version:confused:
great mod anyway:goodjob:

Deep_Blue
Feb 19, 2011, 04:46 PM
I didnt upload it to Mod hub yet, but it is updated in the download link in my first post, or just go to:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16353

Gilgamesch
Feb 19, 2011, 04:55 PM
sorry i was blind, now i sea the light

Greywind901
Feb 20, 2011, 01:12 AM
This is the error im getting when it crashes with CtP and i try to take a seat of another civ
Runtime Error: [string "Assets/UI/InGame/CityBannerManager.lua"]:79: attempt to index field 'CityBannerBGLeftHL' (a nil value)

Deep_Blue
Feb 23, 2011, 11:10 AM
I found a new use for Take Seat, you can use it to buy tiles !

I use this to buff city states by increasing their land, give them some gold then switch seats and buy tiles.. a funny use of this is to make a city state block a far away civilization :lol:

truetom
Feb 24, 2011, 01:07 AM
A step towards Civ4 World Editor. While this might be useful, I'd still like to see the tool to edit land. A game is much more interesting if you have more chokepoints and Panama / Suez canals. Anything going this way? A simple thing, mind you, I'm no programmer. :D

Edit: love your signature, lordsurya08. :goodjob:

Gilgamesch
Feb 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
:goodjob:thx for your cool mods:D

Brulla
Feb 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
Hay Bl-P How do You get Uour Program to work (i'M 61 and not much PC program skill) so Could You give me the OLd fat guide for your Program Iike turn on PC get drink excertia I would appreate it
Thanks Brulla

Brulla
Feb 24, 2011, 05:57 PM
Ok found how to Install your program -Mod it's in Mods and enablaed hoe do I run it in Game
(next time put a how to in your page for us old fat guys
Thanks Brull

Brulla
Feb 24, 2011, 06:36 PM
ok It says i is enabled but cannot find it in seneros am I looking in wrong area?
Brulla

Deep_Blue
Feb 25, 2011, 12:50 AM
@Brulla

To install copy the file to:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
then inside the game go Mods->Installed and press Install Button in the bottom

then Enable the mod by clicking Enable button to the right of the mod name.

To play a Game with the Mod enabled, go to Mods->Single Player->Set Up Game.

And The mod will be loaded automatically in the new game.

Brulla
Feb 25, 2011, 11:26 AM
CooooooL It worked thanks. Ok one more ? how do U use it on a already saved Game or Can You?
Thank
Brulla

Brulla
Feb 25, 2011, 12:32 PM
Whe I restarted the Saved Game Have fun went away how do You restart Have fun from a saved Game or is it a One shot deal?
Thnks
Brulla

Deep_Blue
Feb 25, 2011, 01:19 PM
Whe I restarted the Saved Game Have fun went away how do You restart Have fun from a saved Game or is it a One shot deal?
Thnks
Brulla

I think you cant use it in non-mod saved files.

Or try loading the saved game from mods menu it may work.

Brulla
Feb 26, 2011, 07:39 PM
Got it to work mod Saved games thank Only probs is reveal Map freezes game and They havent fix the freeze bug so have to save often hope new oatch come out soon I'm runningVs 1.0.1.167
Thanks Deep Blue for Mod Keep it up
Brulla

viator
Apr 07, 2011, 09:14 AM
Cool Mod !

Great way to make a quick assessment of new upgrades and MODs.
Even works in the latest upgrade(1.0.1.221).

imho it should be part of the standard game instead of being just a mod, like we had standard cheat possibilities in older CIV-versions (blocking the HOF of course).

Keep up the good work!
Hope you make some more versions.
Viator

yuiyui343
Apr 08, 2011, 09:40 PM
ummm..... hw do u use the free unit cheat. does it give u units or something cause mine wont work. please help:(

viator
Apr 09, 2011, 12:26 AM
It works exactly as described in the first post (above).
BUT do mind that some units need resources (like iron for a longswordman), so you must first use "Select Resource" to get the proper resource.
Your unit will appear in and near your first city.

yuiyui343
Apr 09, 2011, 09:06 AM
im trying to get a free rifleman but when i click on it nothing happens and they dont need any resource. so im not sure how well it works

Deep_Blue
Apr 09, 2011, 12:55 PM
You dont need resources to receive free units, even if the unit needs resources you just get penalty on attack,

After clicking on the unit in drop down list click Go button it must work.

yuiyui343
Apr 14, 2011, 06:23 PM
Well ive obviously done that. i open the menu, scroll down, chose the unit, hit go, and Nothing happens. am i missing something?:confused:

DocMadfox
Apr 20, 2011, 07:44 PM
Is there anyway to close the objectives panel in this game? I keep seeing the tab for this under it under it but I can't click it due to the panel blocking my way.

agoodfella
Apr 27, 2011, 07:15 AM
Is this compatible with the CCMAT II mod?

Thanks!

Deep_Blue
Apr 28, 2011, 01:23 AM
Is there anyway to close the objectives panel in this game? I keep seeing the tab for this under it under it but I can't click it due to the panel blocking my way.

I dont understand what you mean, what is the objectives panel?

Is this compatible with the CCMAT II mod?

Thanks!

This mod is an independent UI and is compatibile with any mod and any game version.

freedomna
May 25, 2011, 11:06 AM
For some reason when I switch seats, my game freezes.

taulph88
Jun 02, 2011, 03:50 PM
Although a very handy mod, the only setback is every time I want free units, they spawn around the capital. I wish I could place them wherever on the map, but as it's not the mod's fault that they got rid of tile selection in this game. :(

Mars83
Jun 22, 2011, 12:42 PM
i got couple suggestions... 1. if you use the cheat on get techs early have it followed on the tech tree otherwise the game will crash.
2. have cheats in improve the strength of your units...warriors, archers, ships, etc...and speed on the workers.
3. instead of having all units from different civs have the units from the civ your playing, editing or taken a seat in.

Joey

Morphineofmine
Jul 17, 2011, 03:59 AM
For me the free unit button didn't work :\

Mars83
Jul 17, 2011, 09:45 PM
did you select the unit and click on the "go" button near your selection? if you don't hit that green button nothing happens.

Joey

lisasmom
Jul 19, 2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the fun mod. Have tried every feature and they all work. Finally, the City/States have a worker so I get their resources in a timely manner. :cool:

And I would really like x civilization to win their war with y.
Must not play God, must not play God....... :mischief:

foxmulder241
Jul 27, 2011, 11:41 PM
great mod thanks

foxmulder241
Aug 11, 2011, 04:12 PM
After the last game update the have fun mod doesn't seem to work anymore, it doesn't even appear at the top of the screen anymore

Mars83
Aug 11, 2011, 09:23 PM
uh oh... there goes all that fun cheating...

Joey

agoodfella
Aug 12, 2011, 12:10 AM
Darn... hope Deep Blue can update this great mod.

Mars83
Aug 12, 2011, 01:51 AM
After the last game update the have fun mod doesn't seem to work anymore, it doesn't even appear at the top of the screen anymore

Actually i started a fresh new game with the Have Fun mod and it is still in working order...with the updated patch... It might be the game your playing with the old patch before the new one.

Joey

foxmulder241
Aug 27, 2011, 11:49 PM
Actually i started a fresh new game with the Have Fun mod and it is still in working order...with the updated patch... It might be the game your playing with the old patch before the new one.

Joey

After getting some free time again I just tried a fresh game and still nothing

MindXX
Aug 28, 2011, 12:17 PM
It is also still working for me. Maybe try deleting your Cache folder?

drumheller101
Sep 09, 2011, 10:25 AM
I love your mod.
I just noticed one thing wrong. When I go to add buildings to my cities, if I have lots of cities the scroll bar will not go all the way down, so I can only add to the first five or six cities.

Other than that it seems to work great!

gamed4d
Sep 22, 2011, 09:29 AM
I love your mod.
I just noticed one thing wrong. When I go to add buildings to my cities, if I have lots of cities the scroll bar will not go all the way down, so I can only add to the first five or six cities.

Other than that it seems to work great!

I had the same problem. Changed my screen resolution to work around this.

gamed4d
Sep 22, 2011, 09:30 AM
Anyone if it is possible to add a new unit to a location of choice rather than always at the capital city?

Sneaks
Sep 22, 2011, 12:07 PM
Anyone if it is possible to add a new unit to a location of choice rather than always at the capital city?

I suggest trying DonQuiche's Ingame editor for that purpose.

gamed4d
Sep 26, 2011, 12:50 PM
I suggest trying DonQuiche's Ingame editor for that purpose.

I'm using both now. Have Fun for in-city changes and IGE for everything else.:)

riceroni
Oct 27, 2011, 12:04 AM
The only thing that doesn't work is adding units. Everything else works flawlessly except for when I try to add units like a Great Person or anything it doesn't do it. The green check never shows up.

Mars83
Oct 29, 2011, 03:57 AM
The only thing that doesn't work is adding units. Everything else works flawlessly except for when I try to add units like a Great Person or anything it doesn't do it. The green check never shows up.

after you get the green check you need to click the OK button if you hit the cancel button then it cancels your action...

Though you can also use the IGE funtuction as well with the Have Fun mod and may work for you for that.

Joey

agoodfella
Jun 21, 2012, 08:16 PM
Will this work with G&Ks?

Mars83
Jun 21, 2012, 09:36 PM
I haven't had problems with it in G&K.

The only thing it does not have on it is the faith. the units, policies, techs, money, and culture still in great shape.

Mars83
Jul 02, 2012, 05:44 PM
Correction it still works. excluding the faith.

Jesus Kdogist
Jul 22, 2012, 08:52 PM
Isn't this the same as IGE? Less customation though. I see that it has a more user friendly interface, nice if you combined IGE like options.

Mars83
Jul 22, 2012, 09:16 PM
Isn't this the same as IGE? Less customation though. I see that it has a more user friendly interface, nice if you combined IGE like options.

Same as IGE: yes and no. no being: you can't automantically add resources in the Have fun cheat mod..as in IGE you can place the reasource on the map and showed its been worked on.

Thatguy115
Jul 22, 2012, 11:09 PM
Ok. I just got this civ 5 game and i have no idea how to donwload this engine. can anyone explain how to do that.:confused:

Mars83
Jul 23, 2012, 09:38 PM
You can only download it from here:

IT IS NOT on steam.

arieltal
Jul 25, 2012, 09:56 AM
i've tried using this mod on God and kings, i like to know what the ai is doing sometimes..
but i can only see what the ai is building and his units, but not the social policies or the
research, i've used this mod in vanila and all that was working well..
i've tried deleting the chache but it didn't help.

Mars83
Jul 25, 2012, 08:54 PM
You won't be able to take a seat to see what the AI is doing. Civ5 will crash. No way around it.

wgene
Aug 23, 2012, 11:36 PM
What is the maximum value you can put in free resources. Also apart from the horses and the iron the other resources are are not showing.

Mars83
Aug 25, 2012, 06:30 PM
i haven't tried that. so i do not know.

wgene
Aug 28, 2012, 04:21 PM
How can you add a mod unit to the have fun mod. I downloaded the ICBM mod but it doesn't show up in the have fun mod. Can i add it some how.

fun2bwith
Aug 30, 2012, 01:25 PM
Hi, sorry to barge in on this old thread. I doubt the mod creater is still alive and kicking in here.
In any case, I play the latest version of Civ5, and the mod works great.
There is just one thing that I've noticed.
When you mess with AI cities, like size and stuff, the AI stops building new cities?

Mars83
Sep 01, 2012, 01:14 AM
How can you add a mod unit to the have fun mod. I downloaded the ICBM mod but it doesn't show up in the have fun mod. Can i add it some how.

The only thing i can say on adding a mod unit into the game... click on "Have Fun" button. click on your Civ. Then go into the unit selections and pick out a unit in the pile. The modded units would be at the bottom. Also best to have the IGE(InGame Editor) as well.

fun2bwith Hi, sorry to barge in on this old thread. I doubt the mod creater is still alive and kicking in here.
In any case, I play the latest version of Civ5, and the mod works great.
There is just one thing that I've noticed.
When you mess with AI cities, like size and stuff, the AI stops building new cities?
Some how i ended up in answering the questions as i did not create this mod lol. I believe that is one of the Civ5 bugs from our friends of Firaxis. Where it gets buggy when you mess with an AI's cities.

epicbert
Oct 28, 2012, 07:47 PM
Can you set the happieness so it will counter the population?

Mars83
Oct 29, 2012, 03:38 PM
Can you set the happieness so it will counter the population?

nope.

geibelb
Dec 08, 2012, 03:03 PM
@Brulla

To install copy the file to:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
then inside the game go Mods->Installed and press Install Button in the bottom

then Enable the mod by clicking Enable button to the right of the mod name.

To play a Game with the Mod enabled, go to Mods->Single Player->Set Up Game.

And The mod will be loaded automatically in the new game.

Okay followed these steps and everything seems okay but when I go in the game I see no indication that the Mod is there or how to access it.

Mars83
Dec 08, 2012, 10:12 PM
You can only download it from here:

IT IS NOT on steam.

Okay followed these steps and everything seems okay but when I go in the game I see no indication that the Mod is there or how to access it.

When Deep Blue created this mod it was before the subscribe thing. Its not going be on steam. You can access and download it from the link i posted on "my" quote above yours quote. Download or save it to My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS. That why when you select a new game with MODS it will be there.

abes
Sep 04, 2013, 02:10 PM
Hello,

I have installed and enabled the mod in Brave New World, version 1.0.3.18. It is not working: I do not see the "Have Fun".

Nutty
Sep 04, 2013, 07:18 PM
I'd suggest switching to Ingame Editor (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=436912), since this isn't being updated any longer.

phoenix.505
May 24, 2014, 07:58 AM
Awesome! Thanks a lot!!!

Awesome_4444
Jun 07, 2014, 11:07 AM
I installed the mod and enabled but I dont se anywhere I can use the mod. Did I do something wrong, or am I just being stupid.:confused:

Spanners619
Oct 29, 2014, 04:59 AM
How do i add units to the game?

Gilgamesch
Oct 29, 2014, 06:17 AM
I'd suggest switching to Ingame Editor (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=436912), since this isn't being updated any longer.

How do i add units to the game?

That was Nutty said ;)