View Full Version : Munit Norman Knight (Kinboat)

xfreak4x
Feb 14, 2003, 03:32 AM
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Norman_Knight_Death.jpg

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Norman_Knight_MU.zip

This Munit will be available until Rabid Pop Tart has released his version of Kinboats fantastic Norman Knight. I apologize for not having read the "current projects thread". I just made lots of Munits for me and my buddies and wanted to share them.

*Dominik*

Happy Valentine's Day to all
:love:

Rabid Pop Tart
Feb 14, 2003, 06:32 AM
Hey! I had reserved this in the Current Projects thread. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the thread before you start a project! I had just gotten permission from Kinboat to do this.

xfreak4x
Feb 14, 2003, 07:00 AM
Sorry , I will delet this file imediately.

zulu9812
Feb 14, 2003, 07:03 AM
Why delete it? It's already done

Yoda Power
Feb 14, 2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by xfreak4x
Sorry , I will delet this file imediately.

no dont delet it, it would be stupid to do the same munit again.

Rabid Pop Tart
Feb 14, 2003, 07:16 AM
yeah don't delete it, just beware for the future. sry if i overreacted :)

Supa
Feb 14, 2003, 08:09 AM
> yeah don't delete it, just beware for the future. sry if i overreacted

It wasn't a overreaction.
Please, take a look on Current Project.

Kinboat
Feb 14, 2003, 09:37 AM
It's nice that someone gets my permission before doing one of these with my units, but I don't require it. I say leave it up... If someone else still wants to make a multi-unit out of it then they still can. They could make a different variety, maybe just two, or whatever. And my permission doesn't mean no one else can... The more the merrier :)

horsematrix
Jun 26, 2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Kinboat
It's nice that someone gets my permission before doing one of these with my units, but I don't require it. I say leave it up... If someone else still wants to make a multi-unit out of it then they still can. They could make a different variety, maybe just two, or whatever. And my permission doesn't mean no one else can... The more the merrier :) I agree the more the merrier!:)