View Full Version : Will Arioch be updating the Civ 5 Analyst site?

Thorburne
Feb 17, 2012, 06:15 PM
So, with the announcement of the G&K expansion pack, I am hoping that Arioch will be able to update the Civ V Analyst site (http://well-of-souls.com/civ/) he started back during the waiting stage of Civ 5's release. It has been a while since I have been on here so I don't know if he is even active right now. Looking at the site, it has been since August since he has updated it.

I understand that it can be a lot of work compiling it, so I am not necessarily demanding it. But, while the forums are alright for information, it is nice to have one central hub that has the information in one place and is easily navigable.

Anyway, just a thought.

BobDole
Feb 17, 2012, 06:57 PM
Never used the site, but looking at it right now, I see he posted an update regarding the expansion and some of its features just yesterday. So, methinks the answer to your question is a yes.

Pouakai
Feb 17, 2012, 07:03 PM
Here's a link to his page regarding known features of the expansion:

http://well-of-souls.com/civ/civ5_expansion.html

Thorburne
Feb 17, 2012, 07:14 PM
Ahh... cool! I guess that answers my question! :)

AriochIV
Feb 18, 2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the interest, and as others have mentioned, I am updating the Analyst site with the new Gods & Kings information as it becomes available.

Deggial
Feb 21, 2012, 01:21 AM
Arioch, that's a nice site, indeed! I like, how you represent the information clearly structured and (mostly) without speculations.

Maybe you will have a look on your WWI-units, though. I think there happened a minor copy&past mistake, as they all have the Machine Gun characteristics.

AriochIV
Feb 21, 2012, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the correction.

Haig
Feb 21, 2012, 01:34 AM
Arioch you should add the new four Natural Wonders to the site.

Also, to espionage, you could add the function 'provoke unrest' .
Not sure what it will do though.

And two new Great Persons, Great Admiral and Great Prophet.

(I remember drooling over Arioch's site when Civ V was about to be released :) )