CivGeneral
Apr 24, 2003, 08:01 PM
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/DG3_ElectionTrack.jpg

CivGeneral
Apr 24, 2003, 08:02 PM
<Reserved>

naervod
Apr 24, 2003, 08:48 PM
Just a comment, donsig is undecided on CJ, not accepted and Octavian said he would step down if someone else ran for CJ. I'm pretty sure all this happened before the tracker was up, so just in case you missed it.

Eklektikos
Apr 25, 2003, 04:39 AM
CivGeneral, I can't help but notice a certain reluctance on your part to advertise that two other citizens have received nominations for the position of Military Leader... :mischief:

CivGeneral
Apr 25, 2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Eklektikos
CivGeneral, I can't help but notice a certain reluctance on your part to advertise that two other citizens have received nominations for the position of Military Leader... :mischief:

The Reason why I have not Added them to the list is because they are not in the Citizen Registery.

Eklektikos
Apr 25, 2003, 06:49 AM
Bah, sophistry! :p

There was no DG3 Citizen Registry available when this thread went up ;)

Shaitan
Apr 25, 2003, 07:01 AM
Go ahead and add all accepted nominations to the index, CivGeneral. There is no requirement to be a citizen to accept nominations.

CivGeneral
Apr 25, 2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Shaitan
Go ahead and add all accepted nominations to the index, CivGeneral. There is no requirement to be a citizen to accept nominations.

Oh, I thougt there is a requierment. Ill add them ASAP :).

Shaitan
Apr 25, 2003, 07:21 AM
@CG - This could be a lot easier for you if you keep track of it in Excel and then just do a little screen shot for the updates. Looks neater too. Here's an example below. The color codes are conditional formatting so there's really nothing to do except insert names when needed and plug in A, d or u. Let me know if you want this base file.

Stuck_as_a_Mac
Apr 25, 2003, 07:27 AM
Great job, shai.
Just an update: Zarn is out of the FA race.

CivGeneral
Apr 25, 2003, 07:28 AM
@Shaitan - Thanks :), Could you send the Base file to me Please :)
(I PMed you my E-mail so you can send the file :) )

Thanks,
CivGeneral

amirsan
Apr 25, 2003, 11:41 AM
We could only run for one????? Then I run for Science Leader.
If we could run for two at once then I run for Foriegn Leader as well.

Shaitan
Apr 25, 2003, 11:53 AM
You can run for as many as you'd like, amirsan. Courtesy would limit it to two.

amirsan
Apr 25, 2003, 11:59 AM
Ok, thank you. I will run for both Science Leader and FA (I posted it in thier threads).

Bootstoots
Apr 25, 2003, 02:31 PM
I am running for Chief Justice as well as Public Defender. BTW, Shaitan, it looks like you forgot to put the Trade position on your graphic of the nominations.

Feodor Ardent
Apr 25, 2003, 03:04 PM
:grad: I'm not running for anything, as I plan to observe and learn from the experts in the opening moves of this game.

[pimp] However, if anyone needs an assistant after the election, I am available to serve as a groveling appointee.

Feodor :egypt:

amirsan
Apr 25, 2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by bootstoots
I am running for Chief Justice as well as Public Defender. BTW, Shaitan, it looks like you forgot to put the Trade position on your graphic of the nominations.

What is BTW???????? Im getting confused cause I see it everywere.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Immortal
Apr 25, 2003, 03:19 PM
by the way in lazy talk

Shaitan
Apr 25, 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by bootstoots
The one I did was just a quick example. CivGeneral is handling the actual posting.

CivGeneral
Apr 25, 2003, 04:04 PM
The Next Update will be on 12:30pm EDT Tommorow:)

CivGeneral
Apr 26, 2003, 11:51 AM
Election Tracker Updated: Next Update will be on 6:00pm EDT

Bootstoots
Apr 26, 2003, 11:53 AM
Please do include me as a candidate for Chief Justice on your next update.

Donovan Zoi
Apr 26, 2003, 04:31 PM
Hey, CG, don't forget about DZ....I am running for Military Leader. ;)

Plexus
Apr 26, 2003, 06:47 PM
@CG- I am running for the presidency. :)

CivGeneral
Apr 27, 2003, 03:23 PM
The Nomination Index is updated.

Next Update will be on 11:00pm EDT

Chieftess
Apr 27, 2003, 04:22 PM
I just went through the noms myself to double check, and here's my chart. Note: Please use DG3_ before the filenames so that we can find them easier if we're looking through the fileserver. It also prevents 'accidental' deletions by Thunderfall.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/DG3_Term1_Nominations.jpg

DivineImpact
Apr 28, 2003, 03:06 PM
Do you have to be nominated by someone in order to run for an office? I don't plan on running this term, but probably next term.

Chieftess
Apr 28, 2003, 03:12 PM
You can nominate yourself. hmm, something else to add to the nominations text! :)

But, yes, it's too late for this term. Not to mention with 30 people, it's pretty hard. But, with the In Game Reference thread, I'm sure there'll be a lot of people to help out. ;)