View Full Version : Term 2 - Conflict Manager Confirmation Poll (Octavian X)

CivGeneral
May 30, 2003, 02:19 PM
This is a Conformation Poll to see weather or not you want Octavian X to keep his seat in the Conflict Manager's possition

Civanator
May 30, 2003, 02:30 PM
Wow, no one wants Oct to stay...

Bootstoots
May 30, 2003, 02:39 PM
I respectfully vote against Oct receiving another term. He appears too busy with six demogames to participate as much as is needed in this one. He also appears not to have a full understanding of the RPG ruleset, especially with his divide all resources by nine and his not allowing gold to be converted into food and shields, both of which are in violation of the rules. I would also like to endorse and get elected into office CivGeneral, who I believe would do the best job of all.

Civanator
May 30, 2003, 02:42 PM
No offense Oct, but bootstoots is right. You are here only once every day, if that. I think we need a new conflict manager.

Octavian X
May 30, 2003, 02:52 PM
I assure you that my own time restraints outside of real life are the reason for my own lack of activity. Everything posted in the conflict thread is logged in my own Excel file, which is updated daily. No one really asked to be informed daily about troop status...

Now that summer is beginning once again, I will have more free time. I ask everyone to trust that I can make any improvements you need.

Besides, you should try getting someone else to do this job. :p

Bootstoots
May 30, 2003, 02:54 PM
CG has told me that he wants to do this job, and I support him.

Civanator
May 30, 2003, 02:54 PM
Oct, It would be better if you confirmed someone's troops orders, not just let it hang there as if you are undecided :p :rolleyes:

CivGeneral
Jun 01, 2003, 07:26 PM
Oct has been removed from the office. Nominations will beguin ASAP.

Octavian X
Jun 01, 2003, 07:27 PM
I, therefore, nominate myself, and suprisingly accept. ;)

CivGeneral
Jun 01, 2003, 07:35 PM
@Oct - THe Nominations have not been posted yet

BTW, I too Accept the Nomination from Boots