View Full Version : Term 2 - Conflict Manager Elections

CivGeneral
Jun 03, 2003, 02:21 PM
The Elections for the Conflict Manager has beguin. The poll will close in 48hrs

Bootstoots
Jun 03, 2003, 03:07 PM
I encourage all people to vote for CivGeneral. He is clearly the best choice for Conflict Manager. He will be there much faster than Octavian, and he will be on reliably. He clearly has the time to do this, as he is not currently juggling 6 demogames, unlike Oct. Octavian also apparently does not fully understand the RPG ruleset, as rules such as his no conversion of gold and his divide all resource amounts by 9 rule clearly show. I firmly believe that CivGeneral can do the best job of any person in the RPG.

Octavian X
Jun 03, 2003, 04:11 PM
Excuse me, boots. I have a full understanding of the ruleset. I feel that your are changing the truth. My feeling is that the gold conversion rule makes little, if any, sense at this stage of this game. Who are you giving this commerce to in exchange for sheilds?

Listen, I've been the only conflict manager we've had, this game and last (with the excetion of Shaitan, a long time ago). I pledge to continue the execelllent service I provide to Fanatica.

Bootstoots
Jun 03, 2003, 04:24 PM
CG is ready to take the reigns as conflict manager. He is ready and able to do so. Oct, I don't mean to cause an argument, but he is able to solve conflicts much more often than you, as he appears to be far less busy. Also, how do you account for the divide by 9 rule? And if the gold conversion rule makes little sense, you should have tried to change it by the ways that are provided in the ruleset, not by simply making a conflict rule to go over it.

Octavian X
Jun 04, 2003, 11:03 PM
Hrm...

Bump, anyone?

CivGeneral
Jun 05, 2003, 03:06 PM
The polls have Closed. The Winner is CivGeneral

CivGeneral: 6
Octavian X: 4
Abstain: 0