View Full Version : Term 5 - Public Defender elections

Bootstoots
Aug 28, 2003, 08:45 PM
Please vote CivGeneral, Vander, or abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

Bootstoots
Aug 28, 2003, 10:30 PM
I voted for CivGeneral.

He has shown a great interest in retiring to the Judicial Branch after his Presidency. I honestly believe that he would make a good addition to the Judiciary and I completely support him. He has not had a significant amount of time in the SP demogame Judicial branch, but he would really like to participate in the interpretation of laws. And I believe that he is by far the best candidate for the job of Public Defender.

Gainy
Aug 29, 2003, 11:13 AM
Even though there are doubts of CivGeneral's gender, I think he would be a Just and fair Public Defender. Hence my vote goes to CivGeneral :)

CivGeneral
Aug 29, 2003, 11:30 AM
I encurage all citizens to vote for CivGeneral

I have began to take interest on becomming a judicary sinceDemogame 2. I have been a Judical Intern in the MSDG which has gave me experiance in the field. I also have watched and observed what goes on in the Judicary, so I have a rough Idea on what is going on there. I am also knowlageable of the Rules and the consetution. I would like to prove myself in the Judicary, So vote for CivGeneral

Vander
Aug 29, 2003, 04:13 PM
I have been doing the Judiciary ever since I've had the gusto to run for offices. I've done the PD before and am the Standing Justice of the Court in the MSDG.

Vote Vander

Bootstoots
Aug 29, 2003, 04:40 PM
I feel that CG will be there every day, whereas there were times when Vander wasn't able to show up for a couple of days during Term 3 and it delayed PI proceedings. CG has the enthusiasm of someone new to a particular office. These are a couple of the reasons I voted for him.

CivGeneral
Aug 30, 2003, 06:57 PM
Vote for CivGeneral, He will do a very good job as Public Defender. I encurage everyone to vote for CivGeneral

ravensfire
Sep 01, 2003, 12:21 AM
Congrats Vander! It was a close election last term - good to see you didn't give up!

-- Ravensfire