View Full Version : Term 6 - Govenor of Quirnial Elections

CivGeneral
Sep 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
Please vote Bootstoots, Perfection, RegentMan, or Abstain. This poll will remain open until the end of the month GMT.

Yours,
The Election Office Staff

Bacon King
Sep 28, 2003, 07:29 PM
I vote Perfection. He will be a good governer, plus it will be good to get someone new in the DG.

Vote Perfection

Perfection
Sep 28, 2003, 09:15 PM
Remember, Perfection is the ONLY canidate that is AGAINST the killing of cute little innocent kittens

RegentMan
Sep 28, 2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Perfection
Remember, Perfection is the ONLY canidate that is AGAINST the killing of cute little innocent kittens
Well, RegentMan is the ONLY canidate that DOESN'T lie. ;) I have spent all my active demogame time in this providence. I am even the mayor in Cold Harbor. I have learned a whole lot from my mayorship, and will apply it towards making Quirnial a better place.

Bootstoots
Sep 29, 2003, 06:31 AM
Well, I voted for RegentMan. He has some active Demogame experience and has been active for some time now.

Just remember, KILL THE KITTENS :evil: (j/k) :D

War_Mongrol
Sep 29, 2003, 11:39 AM
I voted Regent man as well his Mayorship has given him the experience necessary to fulfill up to Quirnial's expectations as Governer... btw by killing kittens are you refering to the infamous Killing Kitten's picture?

Rik Meleet
Sep 29, 2003, 01:22 PM
Let's allow Perfection to be able to put his money where his mouth is. But: If you touch my kitten; you'l be smitten!

Besides Bootstoots for President and Regentman has already be uncontestedly been elected for Trade Leader.

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 02:47 PM
Looks like I'm not winning.

That's okay, I'll just let you all rot in your own vomit

Later, Fools!

zorven
Sep 29, 2003, 02:52 PM
Don't fret Perfection. If you lose this one, it looks there is going to be another election for 2 other provinces.

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 03:15 PM
Good, I need a province to rule over!

zorven
Sep 29, 2003, 03:28 PM
And don't forget, it looks like you will be Deputy Governor of this province as well.

Bacon King
Sep 29, 2003, 05:03 PM
And, as RegentMan is the uncontested Trade Leader, Perfection will be Governer, unless Bootstoots somehow wins.

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 05:28 PM
Really? Cool!

Fier Canadien
Sep 29, 2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Bacon King
And, as RegentMan is the uncontested Trade Leader, Perfection will be Governer, unless Bootstoots somehow wins.

Boots is running for enought offices to get one by vote or cascade anyway.

Rik Meleet
Sep 29, 2003, 05:42 PM
It seems Quirinal is for you perfection, as Regentman has accepted the position of trade leader and Bootstoots is 13-8 ahead in the Presidential election.

RegentMan
Sep 29, 2003, 06:52 PM
Even though I would have loved to have been governor of Quirnial, I feel I must accept being the Trade Leader. No one else is running for the latter, and there is someone here who can be governor instead of me. Thanks to all who voted for me!

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 08:01 PM
Woohoo!!!

When do I begin?

Can I rename the towns?

Do I get a parade of tanks at my inauguration?

What is my salary?

Can I order executions?

Do I get a powdered wig?

How do I issue orders?

And, where's my coffee?

Stuck_as_a_Mac
Sep 29, 2003, 08:05 PM
In the order asked
1) The first of the month
2) Yea, but you need to put it up to vote
3) No
4) None as of now, but in DG4 when we get and RPG going, we can pay you
5) If that were true, Donsig would have killed us all by now
6) If you want. Im personally partial to a tux
7) Queues.
8) I dunno. Do I loook like your kitchen?

BTW: I would really see if I could get a city named something like "Pentacle of Doom" or "Perfectionopolis" or "The Bane of OT"

BTBTW: See of you can get more OTers here. We could use some storytellers to help kick the RPG into gear again
BTBTBTW: Any way to turn the Pentagon roman?

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 08:09 PM
Perfectionopolis is my first choice.

Just wait until the first, and I'll rule like a king!

War_Mongrol
Sep 29, 2003, 08:18 PM
You can't just rename them... there is a list of names and you must follow those. And each city that you wish to rename must be put to a vote (as mentioned before)

Perfection
Sep 29, 2003, 11:23 PM
All right, that's going to be among the first orders of business, I'm really gonna shake things up, rattle some cages, make a stand on things.

I'm gonna be a reg-u-lar political-man

ravensfire
Sep 30, 2003, 09:16 AM
...make a stand on things.

Really?

Cool - here's a box for you - go stand on it!

:lol:

-- Ravensfire

Perfection
Sep 30, 2003, 02:47 PM
Yay!

I get a podium!

zorven
Sep 30, 2003, 02:59 PM
Renaming Cities - Office of City Names (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62325)

CivGeneral
Sep 30, 2003, 08:30 PM
Yay!

I get a podium!

Congrats Perfection, Now as 1st duty as Govenor is that you create a Govenor thread in the Government section of the forums :).

D'yer Mak'er
Oct 01, 2003, 09:25 AM
hey! :)

why is perfection govenor when regentman won with 14 to 12?

zorven
Oct 01, 2003, 09:49 AM
Because Regentman declined this position in favor of being the Trade Leader.