Nov 10, 2003, 04:31 AM
For those interested: I have made a C3C tech tree reference printable at two A4 pages.
Latest version: v1.02
Nov 10, 2003, 07:31 AM
can we get the file/image here, please?
Nov 10, 2003, 07:37 AM
I could not upload it here because of the size limit. If the moderator thinks it is a good idea, please fell free to do so...
Nov 10, 2003, 08:30 AM
It is already here (http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/c3cref.zip). Thanks Chieftess....
Nov 12, 2003, 07:55 AM
File updated again at Poly (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=2474948#post2474948).
List of changes/fixes:
* Feudalism government now included
* Chasqui Scout, Enkidu Warrior and Forbidden Palace now included in "No Technology requirements" box
* Cossack stats corrected
* sonar added to Destroyer and Nuclear Sub and radar to Cruiser and Carrier
* radar removed from Jet Fighter and F-15
* lethal sea added to Dromon
* Navigation: trade over ocean squares
* Korea changed to Sci-Com
* function of Secret Police HQ explained
* Adv. Flight requires Flight (not Amph. Warfare as previously indicated)
* Resources table added
* Pollution added to Airport and Commercial Dock
* purpose added for Coastal Fortress, Police station, Stock exchange and SAM Battery and corrected for Wall Street
* added amphibious to Berserk
* wheeled units have their movement rate underlined
* enslaving units have their attack value in red
* added +1hp bonus to War Elephant
* added starting techs to Civ traits table
* changed Inca abbreviation to Ic (In has already been used for India)
* color coding in the civ traits table
* added tech research costs
Nov 13, 2003, 01:20 AM
Thank you for the original and the update.
Nov 16, 2003, 11:52 AM
I uploaded the latest version to CFC: