View Full Version : Help please with 2nd intro scenario

stwils
Nov 12, 2003, 12:24 PM
I am playing the 2nd intro scenario - the Three Sisters - the volcanoes.

When it begins I (the Aztecs) am only given the option to "Satisfy the Gods." So I click on that and nothing happens except the "Satisfy the Gods" button disappears. My capital is supposed to have a treasure, but I don't see it.

So I have been playing an hour and finally my archers/spearmen reach the volcanoes. All we have done is kill barbs.

The instructions keep referring to a treasure in my capital. And it says to "pick up the treasure" and take it to the Volcano. But if I were to see a treasure I would have no idea how to "pick it up." (This is NOT Dungeon Seige...)

This manual is no help. Has anyone played this intro scenario? If so, please advise what all of this is about.

What does the "treasure" look like. And how does a spearman "pick it up?"

stwils:confused:

Merepatra
Nov 12, 2003, 01:35 PM
In this scenario, the 3 Sisters, you need to pick up the princess and carry her to the volcano, she is your "treasure" in this scenario.

When you click on "Satisfy the Gods" the selected military unit picks up the princess, and that unit is then listed in red writing. You then need to move that unit to a volcano, once the unit is standing on a volcano the princess is automatically thrown into it, and the gods are satisfied (and you get a pile of victory points). A new princess will then appear in your capital and you can again carry her to the volcano with any military unit.

stwils
Nov 12, 2003, 02:57 PM
Thanks so much. That really helps. (Yes, I can now see the princess at the bottom of the city map before I click to satisfy the gods. But I would not have looked there without your suggestion.)

So, when I click "satisfy the gods," the spearman then "carries" the treasure all the way to the volcano and drops it in. Only after that long journey will another princess appear at the bottom of the city screen?

How long does this scenario take? How many treasures appear for my militia to take to the volcano?

Has anyone else played this out?

stwils