Resource icon

Azande Civilization 2016-10-05

(Thread Link)

The Uniques:
Spoiler :

UA: After you caputre a foreign city, you gain an unique Luxury Resource (Sesame, Sorghum Beer or Cassava) and have a chance of gaining some of their Unique Unit. This chance increases if the city follows your Religion.

UU: Niam-Niam Warrior - Cheaper, quicker and a bit weaker than the Swordsman it replaces. Fully recover after it kills an enemy unit and gets greater EXP gain when attacking but only 1 EXP while defending.

UB: Tule's Oracle Grove - Slightly cheaper than the Walls it replaces, but has no HP or Defense increase. If you founded a Religion and this City follows it, the enemy has a 33% chance failing an attack against this city. Gives +2* :c5faith:.

* Originally the Grove gave +1Faith and 1 extra per 3 citizens, but <Building_YieldChangesPerPop> apparently does not support YIELD_FAITH. I suppose because it wasn't updated when G&K came around.

Changelog
v1.0 - Release.
v2.0 - Removed a few useless lines and added a notification for when your city is attacked and triggers the Grove. Improved artwork from regalman. Also, Steam version is up.

Future
- Exclusive Wolrd-Wonder for African Civs.
- Lua code to replace the aforementioned lack of in the <Building_YieldChangesPerPop> table.
-- The Modding Community is developing a Community Patch, one of it's goals is the Unified Yields, which - when using the modded DLL - makes the aforementioned modification possible.
-- We already tested and I can confirm it works, but for now, I will keep this old ability.
- Find an appropriate icon for the cassava luxury resource.
- Better art (sorry about the low graphic level).
-- Thanks regalman for the awesome map, which for now I'm using as both DoM and Civ-Map. :)
  • civ5screen0014_w8O.png
    civ5screen0014_w8O.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 306
  • civ5screen0008_J6t.png
    civ5screen0008_J6t.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 331
  • civ5screen0015_oa5.png
    civ5screen0015_oa5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 384
Author
bane_
Downloads