Certficate modding competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terradive

Warlord
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offering a nifty certificate to get thelopez's immigration mod updated to BTS 3.19! It must be compatible with Bug/Revolution with tabs options for Bug. All current features/options must remain. Please have a valid mailing address will work.

Offering another nifty certificate to the first person that can get these ideas updated into the immigration mod!

Allow immigrants to found cities if there are no cities that can add a unit of population without becoming unhappy/unhealthy. It the founded city is close enough to join borders at some point in the future with an existing player city he founds a city.

Allow immigrants to cross water (possibly with a transition to a boat art unit) with appropriate technologies. The land must be explored or map traded. Allow immigrants heading to newly found land to build colonies if there are no cities able to take a unit of population without becoming unhealthy/unhappy. These cities would be colonies fi they cannot touch borders with an existing city border at the time.

If an Immigrant leaves my city for an enemy city, I want to kill him. It
would be nice if you could have an option that let's the human player know
where that immigrant is headed. If a player moved a military unit of theirs
onto an Immigrant, you could display a popup that says "This immigrant is
headed towards [ImmigrantTargetCity]." Then you could have two options:
[Carry on] (Leave the immigrant alone)
[Slaughter them all!] (Kill the immigrant)

Add an option allowing people to display the reason why an immigrant was
generated by one of their cities. Maybe using the happy/angry/sick/etc icons.

The ability of immigrants to found new cities should be turn able to be turned off/on.

The ability of immigrants to found new cities should have an option to take 2 units of population for discouraging cheating.

Allow an immigrant to found a new civilization if leaving for anger and a certain percentage is met.

Link to mod:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=173972
First one to get it done wins! Anything included along with the nifty certificate is up to my discretion!

This thread is hilarious because you first offered $40 but got shut down by the mods. Why don't you just make a request, instead of trying to offer stuff?

This thread is hilarious because you first offered $40 but got shut down by the mods. Why don't you just make a request, instead of trying to offer stuff?
Why? Because unless you pay for work its not very likely to be completed. At least not in a timely manner. Trust me, I know. :p

A certificate is shabby incentive to say the least. And publicly offering money is not allowed here.

Why? Because unless you pay for work its not very likely to be completed. At least not in a timely manner. Trust me, I know. :p
Oh, so very true. You'd be surprised at the number of things that I can't accomplish quickly. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offering a nifty certificate to get thelopez's immigration mod updated to BTS 3.19!
Roamty already gave you the updated stand alone mod on the second last page of the thread that you referred us to. What is the problem with using that as your base? It is a working immigration mod that functions with 3.19.

I really don't understand what it is that you're trying to accomplish here. You have been making posts all over the place, asking for help, and I don't know about other people, but I can't figure out what the heck you're up to.

Apparently, you're merging this mod with LoR, or with Better Bat AI, or merging LoR with Better BAT AI?? WTF???

You want to make this BUG compliant, and I pointed you at the BUG modding tutorials. God_Emperor and others have been trying to guide you through the process, but it seems that you aren't listening.

(@ Everyone: Sorry if I sound cranky today - hellish funeral.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom