• Manhattan Terrain by Balthasar

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Hell Terrain by Tom2050

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Hand Drawn Graphics by Bane Star

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So were Rhye's and Womok's. I've been inspired by all three when I made my first set. Pounder's work was also very important for me. It's good to have such gifted creators around. I hope that my work offers some improvements as well. :)

WaterColor Terrain isn't in the list, so I'm abstaining :(

Snoopy's may not be the best by modern standards. But it was ground-breaking - showed a lot of others what could be done.
I can't add or take away anything. (The perfection is not when there's nothing left to add - but when there's nothing to take away. Blue Monkey's words are double perfection.) :)

all of the terrains are nice, but from a certain point of view i voted for bane star, maybe there could be a modification to the game engine that will allow you to view this kind of maps, like those used by military commanders in history, just a point of view, what do you say...:think:

I wasn't even aware of the competition until this moment.

Perhaps get one of the mods to put out one of the site wide notification as the top of CFC?

Also, what about all the "other graphics" that people have made for terrain.. I am thinking Pounder mainly.. but things like extended irrigations, life in the desert etc..

I wasn't even aware of the competition until this moment.

Perhaps get one of the mods to put out one of the site wide notification as the top of CFC?
Plotinus posted a front page announcement about 2 weeks ago.

Ah, that explains how I missed it ;)

Had to choose between Sn00py's out of sheer utility, and Bane Star for being so beautiful.

I still use his terrain as base terrain. Used it for that wall terrain I did last year.

Top Bottom