V20 TODO's

Hydromancerx

C2C Modder
Making a new topic for the next version based on this topic.

Here are mine for v20.

Current Goals
  • More converted Zoo Tycoon 2 Animals
  • More Civ Culture Buildings (Especially Hero Related Ones)
  • More Resources and related buildings.
  • Give new resources some stats.
  • More City Vicinity buildings.
  • Civ and Leaderhead Overhaul.
  • Convert Cultures to Wonders
  • Make new Culture Resources
  • More Sports Buildings
  • More Martial Arts Buildings
  • Inventor Wonders (ex. Benjamin Franklin's Workshop, Tesla's Laboratory, etc)
  • More New Techs
  • More Craft Promotions (ex. Rhino Hide Armor)
  • Elite Unit Promotions
  • Planning out more Elite Units
  • Ordinances
  • Requesting more Events
  • Add Air Pollution and Water Pollution factors.
  • Anything Else I Forgot

Note that anything that I get done from this for v20 will be an accomplishment. I cannot possibly do all of these for v20.

Back Burner
  • Galactic Era Stuff
  • Alternate Timeline Stuff

I think this might be an interesting thing to fix for v20 :) (post #1128) - guess I can play without autoupgrades but meh... trying to upgrade every unit out hunting is... tiresome.

What about removing gems from resources? It looks a bit redundant with all those jades, rubies and diamonds.

Current Goals for V20
  • Install a game option for maximum experience after upgrade to be on or off.
  • Install a game option for maximum experience from Barbarians to be on or off.

Now, as a team, I would LOVE to see the Hunter/Gatherer Nomadic gamestart developed (@Hydro: I took a look at the programming on the Rise of the Homos mod and its... unfinished and a mess as a result. I can think of some easier ways to make some of it work but he did achieve some things via python that I'm not sure how to make work myself so I'll have to open a new thread to talk out how we want to make this happen and if we do at all.) To me, its the next logical step.

We have some really great game balance going with the animals and barb spawns right now and its really fun this way btw! v19 has been really wonderful so far.

Now, as a team, I would LOVE to see the Hunter/Gatherer Nomadic gamestart developed (@Hydro: I took a look at the programming on the Rise of the Homos mod and its... unfinished and a mess as a result. I can think of some easier ways to make some of it work but he did achieve some things via python that I'm not sure how to make work myself so I'll have to open a new thread to talk out how we want to make this happen and if we do at all.) To me, its the next logical step.

We have some really great game balance going with the animals and barb spawns right now and its really fun this way btw! v19 has been really wonderful so far.

That would be awesome if you could get it to work even if its done from scratch. I was thinking it could work like this ...

1. Start out with Band of Homo Sapiens (and default military units).

2. Band of Homo sapiens can make a "Nomadic Camp". The camp can choose to research techs, train units, pick up and move or turn into a city.

3. Upon discovering Nomadic Lifestyle you can build "Nomads" can also build "Nomadic Camps" but these cannot turn into a city like the Band of Homo Sapiens one could.

Thus allowing you to claim more territory and resources before you can build more cities. Also these camps would not count against the city limit since they are "camps" and not real cities.

What do you think?

That's OK, I know you guys have so much else you are planning and don't have time for other ideas.

Actually, its like i mentioned, its NOT that i dont want it, but our C++ personnel would have to "build" the mercenaries from the ground "up." Meaning they would have to start from scratch, because nothing really works with this mod directly. I hope this explains it better, and sorry.:blush:

Since I did not get anything I planed to do last version done, I am going to concentrate on completing stuff this time.
  • movies - short and long
  • great people popups
  • icons for the resources
  • see if I can identify the possible graphics glitches

The last will not be easy since the available testing program only works for the base mod not modules in the mod.;)

I'm working on gettig some more units in, in fact, taking from other (MaxRiga, etc.), like tanks, planes and fighters, submarines and gunships. The most are industrial and modern. Some of them I link to cultures.

I have done a lot, but there are still some to do. :)

And I'm working on the "Mine Warfare"-Mod by OV.

Edit: Now that I saw, I will add Bonus "Automobiles" to the vehicles, that I merge. :)

[*] Planning out more Elite Units

PLS no more odd ones, like the last group, ok, i never even heard of half of them before:crazyeye:

And I'm working on the "Mine Warfare"-Mod by OV.

Really i just d/l'ed it a few days ago, but haven't had time to look at it yet, but if your going to do it, and cant figure something out, just ask then ok, and many many thx.

Well first on my list are mainly ones so the current hero units have a proper cultures such as ..

- Venezuela
- Austria
- Hungary
- Hun
- Berber
- Minoan

and so on.

Please tell me you have heard of those.

ha ha, very funny:lol:

As I said with V20 I am going to add in missing bits. One of those things is adding a static movie for all the national and world wonders. So if you see a picture that looks like it would be good for one of them please notify me.

please add world map scenario. many civilizations.. america, holland...

Top Bottom