Thank you!!!!

Boulugre

Chieftain
Beeing a MAC user, i want to thank you 1000 time for this mod!! Finally I can play with a better tech tree, more buildings, more ressources etc etc Fantastic! :goodjob:

I have started a game with the Portuguese and I am facing an overpowered Asoka who seem to have covered half of the map with Indian city.... I am still in the lead in the tech race, but I have the feeling its going to get tough soon...

I notice I have great difficulties to maintain a good research %, I have to constantly leave city on wealth production if I want to stay at the 60%-70% research level. Is that intended?

Also I got a Great Prophet but I don't have any option to create a religion?

Keep on the great job, I am looking forward your next version!

Beeing a MAC user, i want to thank you 1000 time for this mod!! Finally I can play with a better tech tree, more buildings, more ressources etc etc Fantastic! :goodjob:

Glad you're enjoying it, and thank you for stopping by to give feedback!

I notice I have great difficulties to maintain a good research %, I have to constantly leave city on wealth production if I want to stay at the 60%-70% research level. Is that intended?

What difficulty, gamespeed and mapsize are you playing on? In general, research is intended to be somewhat slower than in BTS but hopefully not painfully so. The last version had some significant calendar and gamespeed changes so the progression of eras should happen in relatively appropriate years.

One issue is that I've unintentionally set inflation to be too high, especially on longer and larger games. Depending how far through the game you are this could be well be stifling your economy (and the AI's) somewhat. This will be fixed in the next version but there's a single file fix that can be found here if you want to apply it earlier.

Also I got a Great Prophet but I don't have any option to create a religion?

Hmm. Was the Prophet generated normally or obtained in some other manner (like from the Nazca Lines)? Also, how many religions had been founded already and were further religions founded later in the game?

Top Bottom