2K Greg Has Info Tomorrow Morning!

Gucumatz

JS, secretly Rod Serling
Ok so at 2K Forums 2k Greg made the following post...

2K Greg said:
Hey guys,

I just arrived in Boston for PAX East. Among the games we'll be showing off on the expo floor is Civ V Gods & Kings, so be sure to stop by our booth! Ask for Greg if you'd like to say hi as we'll :)

The best part is, even if you won't be at PAX, you can still see all of our stuff, including a direct feed of the Gods & Kings demo and dev interviews, on our weekend-long live stream here: http://twitch.tv/2K

And finally, you may want to keep your eyes peeled here tomorrow morning because I may or may not have something exciting to tell you ;)

Can't wait for some more info! Also this is a heads up to check the 2K Forums tomorrow!

:hmm: What did you do to the link (the arrow beside 2KGreg's name), it takes me to the OT forum here at CFC? edit2 - removed quote link above.

edit - Here is the link to 2K.

edit3 - Looking forward to the news... :)
Thanks for letting us know.

Takes me to the live streaming place. Maybe you misclicked something? Don't know what else. But here is the website anyways again

http://www.twitch.tv/2K

Oh the arrow! No idea, I just copied the text directly from the 2K Forums

C+Ping using quote takes you to the correspondingly numbered post on our forums. :p

Bet he'll reveal some reasonably small detail (like another civ or something).

Well, I will be keeping tabs on civ fanatics tomorrow morning then for a quick and concise 44 page thread on whateveritis.

I hope it's a new civ. Or maybe some more info about the current civs we know about :D

I want a release date!

I am prepared to be disappointed, however. Any news is good news. =)

I want a release date!

I am prepared to be disappointed, however. Any news is good news. =)

Actually, I'll go for the release date too. That would be the best news.

Ha gotcha again! I may tune in around 10 or 11 A.M. to see whats happening

Yea I meant to hear what he has written in 2K. Right now am excited so all news is good news

I think it'll be the release date, and that more detailed in-game info (new Civs etc.) will be revealed at PAX.

I'm on GMT so I'm guessing it will be 'tomorrow morning' by working day standards in a few hours over there...

Bet he'll reveal some reasonably small detail (like another civ or something).

I'd rank that as a fairly major detail, to be honest!

Personally, I'm not expecting them to have any more major features still to reveal, so all there is left are the details. Of which a whole civ (and their unique components) would be one of the more exciting.

Nice catch!

Can't wait on some new info, been suffering withdrawal symptoms lately :crazyeye:

Top Bottom