AI civ asking for assistance

sibbe83

Chieftain
I remember from civ 4, one of the expansion packs I think, if a civ went to war against another civ, that civ would sometimes come to me and ask for assistance. Especially if he was weak military wise. This feature was removed in civ 5, so I wonder if anyone knows yet if this feature will be back in Gods and kings?

I dont think anything like that has been mentioned, however, with the intrigue system you could as well form an alliance against a common foe before he attacks.

What? They already do this, and you have the options of Declare War, Have 10 Turns to Prepare, or Ignore Them.

Yes, and they do it so much its sometimes annoying. Always when they go for war both starts asking u for help -.-

They never ask for your help after the war has started in V, though.

I'm not sure what you mean. They've asked me to start a war against some1 they've declared war on, and current is war with? Or do you mean after they ask your help and u decline? I think they've still asked me.. later though.. ??

I'm not sure what you mean. They've asked me to start a war against some1 they've declared war on, and current is war with? Or do you mean after they ask your help and u decline? I think they've still asked me.. later though.. ??

In Civ V I have never had anyone ask me to go to war with someone they're already at war with. If it happens, I've yet to see it.

A CS might ask for help if it's in a lopsided war with an AI. An AI won't do the same, once the war is started.

In Civ V I have never had anyone ask me to go to war with someone they're already at war with. If it happens, I've yet to see it.

Same here. It would be cool if they did, also if they were grateful for help, liberated cities, etc... not talking of resurrecting them just to get denounced three turn later.

Top Bottom