F.R.E. Empire Turn Report 0-40

After the worker i suggest we build two EWs. Also, we never technically decided on the city name, I mean Freedom Central is good, but the capital name city thread did list some others. We can always change the name. I really liked Evaackkia or Evaackkia City.

Research IW at max, build a worker (who will pop the hut), and road and irrigate the cow.
Worker in 5, city grows in 5, city culture expands in 10.

Since we are not EXP, the goody hut could be a bady hut (barb warriors). And if we popped a bady hut with a worker (and no defenders), this could be a real short game for us. :D

(Well, we would be at size two and we could pop rush a defender if needed, so we are not totally without defensive capability.)

Worker in 5, city grows in 5, city culture expands in 10.

Since we are not EXP, the goody hut could be a bady hut (barb warriors). And if we popped a bady hut with a worker (and no defenders), this could be a real short game for us. :D

(Well, we would be at size two and we could pop rush a defender if needed, so we are not totally without defensive capability.)

I have a very good reason not to build a warrior to pop the hut. Without any units with attack or defense points, you will never pop barbarians from a hut. :D

This thread has the hut popping probabilities.

I have a very good reason not to build a warrior to pop the hut. Without any units with attack or defense points, you will never pop barbarians from a hut. :D

This thread has the hut popping probabilities.
Now that IS something new.
:goodjob:

I looked at the save. Worker should have first to irrigate the cow instead of improving road to the cow. Because of that road, capital pop size increases one turn later, I'm not doing exact math, but we lose quite a lot of food and shields. Commerce doesn't matter anything at this point of the game, since we don't know who our neighbours are and what techs they are willing to trade for.

These are Domestic Minister orders for capital Freedom Central, and for initial worker. If something needs to be clarified or you would improve the plan, state your opinions. At first glance, the spreadsheet may look confusing.

For reference:
cowg = Grassland cow
cowg i = Grassland cow Irrigated
Bg = Bonus Grass
Bg m = Bonus Grass Mined
G = Grass
G m = Grass Mined

Automated governors. Go to City governor screen, set "Emphasize Production",
"Yes" in "All Cities". Other governors set all to "No" in "All cities".

Turns 5,9,15,18,22,26,28 need specific focus.

Turn 5, 3750BC. Build a worker. Begin to build a settler.
Turn 9, 3550BC. Increase luxure rate to 20%.
Turn 15, 3250BC. Build a settler. Decrease luxure rate to 0%. Begin to build a Granary.
Turn 18, 3100BC. Increase luxure rate to 10%. Found second town around this year.
Turn 22, 2900BC. Increase luxure rate to 20%.
Turn 25, 2750BC. In my test, discover Iron Working in this year.
Turn 26, 2710BC. Increase luxure rate to 30%.
Turn 28, 2630BC. Build a Granary. Begin to build a settler. Second worker should have mined one grass by now, thus 4-turn settler factory is online.
Turn 40, 2150BC. Capital has built 4 settlers, a worker and a granary.

If second worker chops one forest tile, it would result granary been built two turns earlier. We should consider that at least.

Minister Kuningas, i have noticed that you have made no mention of building a warrior or any military unit in our capital or future cities. Perhaps I am reading the spreadsheet wrong, but if not I would strongly suggest that we should build an Enkidu Warrior in the near future. We will need national defense and will we need units to explore the surrounding territory.

We're going for a worker first to pop the hut with no risk of getting barbarians. But I agree it'd be a shame to have some other team simply waltz into our capital. When exactly to build it; that I'll leave for others to decide.

That was my thinking as well. 2nd town produces EWs.

I spotted possible a wheat resource in 3 tiles SE of capital. If that becomes true good place for a second town is one tile south of that goodie hut.

Played it and sent along. We had palace expansion but didn't reveal anything important.

I totally agree the 2nd city should produce EW asap.

Do we have a plan where will be our settler factory? Or is it too early to think about that....?

Top Bottom