Term 3 - Office of the Chieftain

I take great pleasure in announcing that ravensfire has accepted the position of Deputy Chieftain! Our tribe is in great need for cultural renewal and I hope his creativity and passion will revitalize the fun aspects of our society.

Could you take a look at these worker orders?

DaveShack, can you make connecting the Stone and improving it with a quarry priority? Stone reduces the construction costs of quite some Wonders and also of City Walls (which I consider a cheap defensive bonus). If we want to try getting Music we can build Notre Dame with a speed bonus if we have a Stone quarry.

Can Officials propose citizens too, leaving it to the citizens to accept or refuse? NKVD ran for elder of Coppertown too but didn't accept his nomination in time. I would like to nominate him for a new office/vacancy.

I would like to submit my name to any avaible office in particular the science office! :)

Thank you!!!! :)

Can you ask the DP to name all units currently without a name?

I notice that no one is holding the cartography office for this term. As such, I would like to nominate myself for this position.

Are we going to switch to Hereditary Rule next TC? I strongly advise to do that. (I'd also like to switch to slavery at the same time, but some people strongly object to that.)

What's wrong with the civic slavery?

Just can do good, or nothing, never harm.

Best regards,

Best regards,

We voted against adpoting slavery

Best regards,

Keep in mind many people see a RP aspect in the gameplay. There are people who do not want us to adopt slavery because as an enlightened civilization we don't want to make enslave other people official policy.

Top Bottom