Term 3 Cartography and Information Office

ordinaryguy

Back to Civ!
Yes, I know that this is a bit late, but let's continue with it. After all, better late than never :lol:

Anyway, seriously, I attached screenshots as thumbnails (don't know how to use the insert image way, it asks for an url?) How does it work? Help!

Updated as of 700AD (don't have time to view the save yet, but it will be updated)

1. Domestic Advisor here

2. Financial Advisor here

3. Civics Advisor

4. Foreign Advisor

a. Relations
b. Resources
c. Technologies
d. Active

are all thumbnails in order from left to right

There are some screenshots of the latest save in the screenshots thread.

To upload a screenshot:

1. Go to a uploading site, like for example ImageShack. (I'll assume you're using imageshack while I'm explaining this)
2. Click the "Browse..." button at the right of the screen. Select the screenshot you want to upload.
3. Click "Host it!"
4. You'll now be on a new screen. There will be some lines of code. Take the last one ("Direct link to image") and copy it (Ctrl + C).
5. Go to another Internet Explorer screen, showing CFC and click on "Insert Image".
6. Paste (Ctrl + V) the code you copied earlier in the pop-up screen. Press "OK"
7. You've got yourself an image!

Continued......

5. Military Advisor

6. Technology Advisor

a. 1st part
b. 2nd part

7. Religion Advisor

8. Victory Conditions Advisor

again in order from left to right

There are some screenshots of the latest save in the screenshots thread.

To upload a screenshot:

1. Go to a uploading site, like for example ImageShack. (I'll assume you're using imageshack while I'm explaining this)
2. Click the "Browse..." button at the right of the screen. Select the screenshot you want to upload.
3. Click "Host it!"
4. You'll now be on a new screen. There will be some lines of code. Take the last one ("Direct link to image") and copy it (Ctrl + C).
5. Go to another Internet Explorer screen, showing CFC and click on "Insert Image".
6. Paste (Ctrl + V) the code you copied earlier in the pop-up screen. Press "OK"
7. You've got yourself an image!

Thanks. I'll edit this once I have the time.

Top Bottom