[LH] Pierre Trudeau

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this one is for Wyz_sub10 (CIV GOLD and Canada MOD)

it is NOT a MODULAR LH

had a heck of a time rigging the suit...there r still two tiny flaws, in cautious, the tapping left index finger slides slightly into the right arm, and there are rare occasions in which part of the right lapel surface goes black (see second pic, upper right shot)

DOWNLOAD

Awesome! Castro, Ahmadjinadab, and now Trudeau. Awesome work. I can't wait to see what's next.

thanks all...

@dutchking, he is based on alexander with blender set on HIGH :lol: :lol:

@vrenir, thanks, but this is not a competition, this is ALL for fun, besides, all the techniques that i use are based on OTHERS works :)

Yes, to call someone the "best" is never a good err...yeah. It is no competition, half of the time when I make LH's its always for someone else, so help basically. :) But we all work together, and we even have our own forum where we talk about stuff. So all in all, the work we put out each of us has put in a little input. ;)

Very-very impressive work. You can recognize its Alex by tha animations, but it still feels very unique.

A sidenote - a comment, not necessarily criticism - His look has a bit different 'feel' than the stock Civ4 Leaders. Perhaps less cartoonish. I think it's caused by your more 'realistic' and less smooth skin texture.
I cant make my mind about if this is a "+" or a "-" - i dont like the cartoonishness in the Civ4 artwork... However having one (or couple) of LH's that dont mimic this style make them stick out...

It doesn't stick out at all to me. I don't mean this as an insult if it would be interpreted as so but I think it looks just as "cartoonish" as any other LHs. Meaning I think that this LH would not stick out in game.

Very-very impressive work. You can recognize its Alex by tha animations, but it still feels very unique.

A sidenote - a comment, not necessarily criticism - His look has a bit different 'feel' than the stock Civ4 Leaders. Perhaps less cartoonish. I think it's caused by your more 'realistic' and less smooth skin texture.
I cant make my mind about if this is a "+" or a "-" - i dont like the cartoonishness in the Civ4 artwork... However having one (or couple) of LH's that dont mimic this style make them stick out...

Well, I think this impression is because bernie's LH really look like his model. Correct me if I'm wrong Bernie, but I think that he used picture of him to make the textue so the result is really similar to the real person. I must admit that It maybe a bit different than vanilla LH, but it still cartoonish like the vanilla LH and the result is really impressive !

that he used picture of him to make the textue so the result is really similar to the real person.

Thats what i was thinking. I did not mean this as rant, just something i noticed.

Well, I think this impression is because bernie's LH really look like his model. Correct me if I'm wrong Bernie, but I think that he used picture of him to make the textue so the result is really similar to the real person. I must admit that It maybe a bit different than vanilla LH, but it still cartoonish like the vanilla LH and the result is really impressive !

correct, yes i used a pic of the real guy, a 30% transparancy over the eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks, did similar for castro, facial hair for Ahmadini and just texture-work for kim.....that is proly it, cuz kim is proly the most "cartoony", then again, take a look as that nose (on Trudeau)....pretty cartoony to me :lol: :lol:

This is awesome!!! I couldn't work out what leader it was based of either. Very impressive!

You should include a picture so you can see how similar he is to it (I couldn't remember what the guy looked like myself) :

Amazing!

Though I think to be true to character, somewhere in the angry animations, he ought to flip the bird (the infamous "Trudeau salute") and the text should say, "Just watch me!"

Amazing!

Though I think to be true to character, somewhere in the angry animations, he ought to flip the bird (the infamous "Trudeau salute") and the text should say, "Just watch me!"

And during greeting animation, he can salute the other nation by calling them Hot-Dogs eater :D !

Still a nice politiciant, that we don't know if we admire or hate.

Top Bottom