PSN demo

neverfree13

Chieftain
I was wondering if anyone knew the exact time they would be posting it to download on PSN. Because I know XBL gets it at 2 A.M. Thanks to anyone who can get close to answering it.

the PSN demo will be posted at the same time that the PSN gets updated...whenever Sony gets around to doing it...I don't know if they have a set time every week like the 360 does.

Too bad its not on ps3 yet while it is on xbox already, really looking forward to it.

I've already won a game via domination in 750 AD! Mind you...it was on Chieftan...which is ridiculously easy. Don't worry guys...its coming..and it is a lot of fun! Don't go in thinking it is Civ 5 and you'll like it a lot.

Yeah I can't wait I keep checking the store over and over again.If I see it I'll post a thread for everyone.;)

All regions of PSN store have been updated and no civ rev demo, so i guess we wont see it at least until next thursday.

I don't get it why would they put out a demo for the 360 and not the PS3?:mad:

Sniffle... 2K really does hate the PS3! The Bioshock port was all a sham! :cry:

demo is out for ps3 iam in 11% its listed under new releas(dont know how to write it) but atleast store has been updated:goodjob:

Top Bottom