Futurama News

Fr8monkey

Deity
Good news, everyone!!!

Futurama is coming back on the air in June.

Here is a video of the new opening sequence of the first episode!

Good news, everyone!!!

Futurama is coming back on the air in June.

Here is a video of the new opening sequence of the first episode!
Has anyone seen When Harry Met Sally? Just imagine I'm Meg Ryan, and we're having breakfast together, and you'll know my reaction to this news.

You didn't tag this thread with "good news everyone"...and "all glory to the hypnotoad"...

Yay, I love that show!

Hurray! They all said I was crazy, but I knew it'd be back for real one day!

This is good news everyone. June cannot come soon enough.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! :woohoo:

Now just another reason to look into buying this.

I think Comedy Central still owns the rights and will be broadcasting them. They at least got the original voice actors back, though.

I didn't watch the video; are they returning to FOX or are they going to end up on Comedy Central? If it's the latter, I'm afraid the show might decline in quality...

FOX doesn't deserve them back, but yes they are now going to be airing on Comedy Central. But that just means they will be able to get away with a little more, hopefully this won't lead to a decline in quality.

Here is some more information on season 6 (spoilered for your protection)

Spoiler :
*The 1st pisode (6acv01) of Season 6 picks up right where (Into the Wild Green Yonder) movie left off

*Sadly for many people, the series will feature a "literal" rebirth of the characters
The original concept of the 1st episode was to take place in new universe where they were taken as prisoners, but Matt Groening said that it should be a rebirth instead (please don't boo Matt)

*The 2nd episode (6acv02) will feature Zapp and Leela in a Eden-like planet (we knew that, but not the Eden-like part)

*In the 4th episode (6acv04), the Hyperchicken will make appereance (we all love the Hyperchicken haha!)

*The 2nd and 4th episode will be kinda more filthy than if they had been on FOX. "Comedy Central censors helped them push envelop of language" (that rises the question, what if they wanna put those 2 episodes on FOX later on)

*The Space Pope will appear in Season 6. It involves Bender grave robbing in vatican.

*There will be a "Anthology of Intrerest III" episode (the one with the "What if" machine)

*According to David X Cohen, we will learn more about Nibbler and his powers, like the "Partial Nibbler satisfaction"

*In an episode, we will see the future of the iPhone, that it will be implanted directly in your eye

Information procured from... http://slurmed.com/

I'm back, baby!

Just in from an undisclosed location, I received word that the new season will start on June 24, 2010... Just 106 days away!!

Excerpts from the top secret transcripts:

Of course we'll be building up to it more nearer the time but for now you can look forward to spending every Thursday for 12 weeks from that date tuned into Comedy Central.

Also, there are rumours that night might kick off with a DOUBLE BILL!

Also there is rumor that some of the guest hosts may be: Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica, Chat Show host Craig Ferguson and the inventor of the environment... Al Gore!

Stay tuned for more shocking details... and remember to take a drink when you see the robot.

Top Bottom